Admin Requests

When the admins get a chance, could one of you privately message to me, via forums or Discord, an up-to-date list of all members who currently have NPA masking?

Please mask @Gondigams and @Ali nakhjavani as NPA. Please also demask @Willitya following his resignation. Thank You.
Done
Please also mask @The Federalist as NPA and, conditional upon admin check passage, mask @duminep as NPA. Thank you.
Done
When the admins get a chance, could one of you privately message to me, via forums or Discord, an up-to-date list of all members who currently have NPA masking?
Sorry - didn't get to this darc. But acknowledging the request.
Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Romanoffia
@BMWSurfer
@Notboss Dragonking
@Yuno
@LunghaTheDragonShrimp
@Abraham
@Strland
@gvh
@Nation of stars
@Han
@Farisian

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@The leader of Romania
@Brivlan
@Aweland
@beans
@andyynx
@Asnoght
Done

Please demask:

Ballistikov
BMWSurfer
Divine Eulogy
Drew Patel
Greater St Bagel Area
Iraelia
klamosalad784
Nairland
Scar Island
Shigmi
Yalkan

as NPA.

Please demask @Be Prepared and Palladium At Night as NPA.

Both were removed from NPA earlier this month - nothing to do here.

Please demask:

Ballistikov
BMWSurfer
Divine Eulogy
Drew Patel
Greater St Bagel Area
Iraelia
klamosalad784
Nairland
Scar Island
Shigmi
Yalkan

as NPA.
Done.
Please demask @TheEmeritus as NPA.
Done.
Please admin check @Sus Andross. Conditional on passage, please mask as NPA. Thank you.
Passed and masked.

I haven't talked to Admin since Saturday morning about my continuing role here, so until that's sorted out, which I'm pretty sure this post already does that, please remove my Global Mod and RP Mod masks.

Last edited:
I haven't talked to Admin since Saturday morning about my continuing role here, so until that's sorted out, which I'm pretty sure this post already does that, please remove my Global Mod and RP Mod masks.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Yrkidding
@RogueFive

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@TheBoomerX
@Republic of American Maplestory
@The United Wolves
@Csa Naraxi
Done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, and done.

Last edited:
@Goyanes has been elected AG, so he probably needs that mask :P He's no longer going to be a Deputy Minister of Culture though, so he needs that one removed.

@Syrixia will be carrying over as a Deputy Minister of Culture. So he'll keep that one. Here's his oath fort this term.

@St George has been appointed as a new Deputy Minister of Culture. So he needs the Deputy Minister mask. Here's his oath.

@Highton has been appointed as a new Deputy Minister of Culture. He too needs the appropriate mask. Here's his oath.

Last edited:
@mcmasterdonia should be unmasked as a Minister and masked as Delegate. (Election Results; Oath)
@Sil Dorsett should be unmasked as Vice Delegate. (Election Results)
@Artemis should be masked as Vice Delegate. (Election Results; Oath)
@El Fiji Grande should be unmasked as Delegate and masked as a Minister. (Appointment; Oath)
@Owenstacey should be masked as a Minister. (Appointment; Oath)

@Goyanes has been elected AG, so he probably needs that mask :P He's no longer going to be a Deputy Minister of Culture though, so he needs that one removed.

@Syrixia will be carrying over as a Deputy Minister of Culture. So he'll keep that one. Here's his oath fort this term.

@St George has been appointed as a new Deputy Minister of Culture. So he needs the Deputy Minister mask. Here's his oath.

@Highton has been appointed as a new Deputy Minister of Culture. He too needs the appropriate mask. Here's his oath.

Can @Gorundu be masked as Speaker and I unmasked as Speaker? Also please update the Government Spreadsheet as well. Thank you :)
Oath : Election

Done

I appear to have global mod permissions that I'm not supposed to have with my current maskings. Can someone have a look?

Back