Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nosy:
What can I use my citizenship for?
To vote in RA discussions, vote in regional elections, see every citizen channel in our Discord server. You can fully participate in TNP with citizenship.

Lord Nwahs:
Welcome to The North Pacific. We highly recommend you apply for Citizenship. Citizens can:
  • Vote in elections;
  • Hold public office;
  • Debate and vote on legislation;
  • And much more.
Step 1: Meet the requirements
Citizenship does not require WA membership, but you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must have a nation in The North Pacific;
  • You must not have more than one account on this forum (Administrators may grant exemptions under special circumstances);
  • You must not use a proxy server;
  • You must not pose a threat to regional security, as determined by the Vice Delegate.
Step 2: Take the oath
Fill in and post the following application:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey HERE. 5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate the citizenship applicant and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty. The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security evaluation and pass or fail the applicant. The Vice Delegate must consult the Security Council if there is reasonable concern as to whether an applicant should be admitted.
6. The Speaker will reject applicants who fail an evaluation by either forum administration or the Vice Delegate.
7. If an applicant is rejected for failing an evaluation by the Vice Delegate, the Regional Assembly shall immediately debate the rejection and will hold a majority vote on whether to uphold it. The vote must begin two days after the rejection occurs.
8. The Regional Assembly may overturn a previous decision to uphold the rejection of an applicant by majority vote.
9. The Speaker will accept all other applicants with valid applications.
10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.

Section 6.2: Loss of Citizenship
11. The Speaker will maintain a publicly viewable roster of citizens.
12. The Speaker will promptly remove any citizens whose removal is ordered by the Court, or whose nation in The North Pacific leaves or ceases to exist.
13. The Speaker's office will promptly remove any citizens who fail to post in The North Pacific forum for over 30 consecutive days.
14. Citizens that have submitted a notice of absence, in accordance with any regulations set by the Speaker, shall be exempt from the provisions of the above clause for the stated duration of their absence.
'>
Step 3: Participate in the region
Most of the time, your application will be approved within a few days. When this happens, you will be placed in a usergroup that allows you to post in forums set aside for the Regional Assembly. You are allowed to vote in any voting thread that begins AFTER you are admitted. Please note that to stay a Citizen, you must post in the forum every so often and maintain a nation in The North Pacific. For more details on these citizenship requirements, ask the Speaker or consult the Legal Code (chapter 6).

Step 4: Update your citizenship record as necessary
You must post in this thread if:
  • Your TNP Nation changes;
  • You want to renounce Citizenship.
If you have any questions, ask the Speaker or their designated deputy. They will be more than happy to help you get started.

Enjoy your time in The North Pacific!

Try to keep all off-topic posts out of this topic. It will help streamline the process.

For reference, quoted below are the sections of the Legal Code relating to citizenship applications and when citizenship is lost.
Legal Code:
Section 6.1: Citizenship Applications
2. Any resident may apply for citizenship using their regional forum account, by providing the name of their nation in The North Pacific, and swearing an oath as follows:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
3. A copy of the laws applicants are pledging to obey must be available to them at all times.
4. An application for citizenship ceases to be valid if at any time the applicant's declared nation in The North Pacific is not located in The North Pacific.
5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate the citizenship applicant and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty. The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security evaluation and pass or fail the applicant. The Vice Delegate must consult the Security Council if there is reasonable concern as to whether an applicant should be admitted.
6. The Speaker will reject applicants who fail an evaluation by either forum administration or the Vice Delegate.
7. If an applicant is rejected for failing an evaluation by the Vice Delegate, the Regional Assembly shall immediately debate the rejection and will hold a majority vote on whether to uphold it. The vote must begin two days after the rejection occurs.
8. The Regional Assembly may overturn a previous decision to uphold the rejection of an applicant by majority vote.
9. The Speaker will accept all other applicants with valid applications.
10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.

Section 6.2: Loss of Citizenship
11. The Speaker will maintain a publicly viewable roster of citizens.
12. The Speaker will promptly remove any citizens whose removal is ordered by the Court, or whose nation in The North Pacific leaves or ceases to exist.
13. The Speaker's office will promptly remove any citizens who fail to post in The North Pacific forum for over 30 consecutive days.
14. Citizens that have submitted a notice of absence, in accordance with any regulations set by the Speaker, shall be exempt from the provisions of the above clause for the stated duration of their absence.

What is the link for the Citizenship Application? I can't find the form.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Fluffy Feisty Felines, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Queen of Felinisians is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Glorious Philippine Revolution, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Glorious Philippine Revolution is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Larstia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Jaxton is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Nosy:
What can I use my citizenship for?
With your citizenship, you are now able to apply to be a part of the North Pacific Army (NPA) and Executive team. Go to the main page of the forum where you will find the Executive Tab and North Pacific Army tab to check them out and possibly even file your applications.

Saunders, Queen of Felinisians, Glorious Philippine Revolution, and Jaxton pass the Vice Delegate security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Illmerica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

https://www.nationstates.net/illmerica

RVSMX is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Carnotium, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Carnotium is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Old Sast Bakon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

:worship:

I, the leader of the North Pacific nation of Froesia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nasania pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nasania is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

the leader of The North Pacific nation of Chrisemb, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Storm, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United LaStates, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

:tnp:
"I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom Of Honorea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific." - King Leonidas I|Monarch of the Kingdom Of Honorea
The Honorean Ministry Of Foreign Affairs finds it necessary to formally apply for citizenship within the North Pacific to foster diplomatic relations between the Kingdom of Honorea and TNP Members, as well as further the goal of world peace. If the above application is accepted, Honorea' s full resources, including her military forces, will be made fully available to TNP.

Chrisemb and Zppix are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

DJHonore is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Queen Storm, your stated nation does not appear to exist, so your application is rejected. Please provide a valid nation in TNP.

i'm finally on vacation, so i'm not using the school WiFi anymore.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yun, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Yuno is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Society of Socials, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

"I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Wolfensjaeger, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific."

—Ziska Josef
Präsident

Incidentally, Wolfensjaeger's foreign policy includes a provision of opposition to any adventurism by foreign nations or regions in The North Pacific.

Wolfensjäger and United Society of Socials are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Quote:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Keno, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Archer RepublicThe Archer Republic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of North Ocilia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nosy passes admin checks.
Zombie fails admin checks - mobile IP.
Saunders passes admin checks.
Queen of Felinisians passes admin checks.
Glorious Philippine Revolution passes admin checks.
Jaxton passes admin checks.
RVSMX passes admin checks.
Carnotium passes admin checks.
ActionJackson fails admin check - educational IP.
Oleoleoleole passes admin checks.
Nasania passes admin checks.
Chrisemb passes admin checks.
Zppix passes admin checks.
DJHonore fails admin checks - educational IP.
Yuno fails admin check - proxy.
United Society of Socials - educational IP.
Wolfensjäger passes admin checks.
Grand Lord Cuda passes admin checks.
Leichmann21 passes admin checks.
The-Archer-Republic fails admin checks - commericial IP.

So:

Nosy, Saunders, Queen of Felinisians, Glorious Philippine Revolution, Jaxton, RVSMX, Carnotium, Oleoleoleole, Nasania, Chrisemb, Zppix, Wolfensjäger, Grand Lord Cuda, Leichmann21 PASS admin checks.

Zombie, ActionJackson, DJHonore, Yuno, United Society of Socials and The-Archer-Republic FAIL admin checks.

EDIT:
North Ocilia passes admin checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back