Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=retraded], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mamagagalala9952 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

retarded, your stated nation does not appear to exist (I wonder why), so your application is rejected. Please provide a valid nation in TNP.

Yodrizzle passes admin checks
DeroTurtle passes admin checks
AntonioSokolavin passes admin checks
Mamagagalala9952 passes admin checks

Tomb:
Pallaith:
Mamagagalala9952 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

retarded, your stated nation does not appear to exist (I wonder why), so your application is rejected. Please provide a valid nation in TNP.
Retarded's nation is right here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=retraded] (They also put a link to it in their application post).
Oh, I apologize. I typed it in referencing both his profile name and the TNP nation he had as part of his profile, and did not notice the one letter difference in the application link. I would advise Retarded that you adjust your profile accordingly to eliminate this discrepancy.

I can confirm now that Retarded is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=blangreaugle , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of maestros haven [https://www.nationstates.net /maestros_haven], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

ryanstartedthefire and Hardehkunlex are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sereeno, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sereeno is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team. Contrary to the masking shown, Sereeno is actually only a resident right now.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Waftenland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I the leader of The north pacific nation of Elliotus,pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I promise to register only one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that is I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner,I petition the speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dreylus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Pigguy49 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

LCH6 are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ipilonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
So help me God.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ipilonia

Cute. John Cena is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Heritage Quay, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lebanoro (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lebanoro), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hermaes, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Auburn Rovial, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=iotapolaris], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Auburn_Rovial and Iotapolaris are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Adminstrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Recs, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back