Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DRMLS

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mongolian Liberty States (Link), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Nomadic Peoples of Flutiestan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Nomadic Peoples of Flutiestan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Eluvatar:
Eumenor has previously been checked so as to be masked as Resident (then Citizen). There's still something wrong with their router, however :P
Wait, what's wrong with my router? What's a router?

Some device in between you and the wider internet is changing your IP address multiple times per day.

I would expect this device to be your router, a device that in many households provides wifi or wired internet access to the computers in the house by connecting to the ISP and routing the various connections across them. This device is typically responsible for requesting an IP address from the ISP.

Y3S1:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of OSF, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Y3S1 passes my security check.

Lord Nwahs:
Y3S1 is conditionally admitted pending Admin checks.

david_, The Spokesman of Eumenor, Carbon Alliance Nation, Proxy of Demescia and ParksAndRecreation are now Citizens, welcome! Admins, please remask.

@Syrixia: No, you don't need to reapply. All former RA members are now Citizens.

Y3S1 checks clean, remasked.

david_, The Spokesman of Eumenor, Carbon Alliance Nation, Proxy of Demescia and ParksAndRecreation remasked.

Lord Lore:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Andulus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(Just for the sake of convenience, I am applying in the new thread as well.)
Lord Nwahs:
We're still waiting for admin checks on Lord Lore's application.

Quoting Elu on the Admin Requests thread:
Eluvatar:
Lord Lore... I'd like another admin to double check.

:P
Crushing Our Enemies:
Lord Lore passes my security check.

Following some discussions, I'm now comfortable clearing Lord Lore. Masking.

Collpik:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Neu-Klagenfurt, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Collpik is conditionally admitted pending VD + Admin checks.

Crushing Our Enemies:
The following applicants pass my security check:
Collpik
Brunsk
Akhil
Liteonhill
Zyvetskistaahn
arva
Wolfstar
DRMLS

Checks pass, masked.

Biyah:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dissonant Resonance, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Biyah is conditionally admitted pending VD + Admin checks.

The protocol is that the checks pass. I am masking Biyah as a (current) Resident.

Brunsk:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Brunsk, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Brunsk is conditionally admitted pending VD + Admin checks.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Collpik
Brunsk
Akhil
Liteonhill
Zyvetskistaahn
arva
Wolfstar
DRMLS

Brunsk passes, masked.

Akhil:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of evolution786, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Akhil is conditionally admitted pending VD checks.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Collpik
Brunsk
Akhil
Liteonhill
Zyvetskistaahn
arva
Wolfstar
DRMLS

WATCH THIS SPACE (sorry, needs more time to review).

Liteonhill:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of khaelriithynaea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Liteonhill is conditionally admitted pending VD + Admin checks.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Collpik
Brunsk
Akhil
Liteonhill
Zyvetskistaahn
arva
Wolfstar
DRMLS

Liteonhill passes, Masked.

Zyvetskistaahn:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zyvetskistaahn, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Already masked..

arva:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=allied_federation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Collpik
Brunsk
Akhil
Liteonhill
Zyvetskistaahn
arva
Wolfstar
DRMLS

arva passes, masked as Resident pending action by the Speaker's office.

Wolfstar:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Wolfstar, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Collpik
Brunsk
Akhil
Liteonhill
Zyvetskistaahn
arva
Wolfstar
DRMLS

Wolfstar passes, masked as Resident pending action by the Speaker's office.

DRMLS:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mongolian Liberty States (Link), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Collpik
Brunsk
Akhil
Liteonhill
Zyvetskistaahn
arva
Wolfstar
DRMLS

DRMLS passes, masked as Resident pending action by the Speaker's office.

BobFlutie:

Crushing Our Enemies:
BobFlutie passes my security check.

BobFlutie still passes admin checks, is already masked as Residentl. Awaiting action by the Speaker's office.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rolopolis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

rolindb:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rolopolis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
rolindb passes my security check.

rolindb passes, masked as Resident pending action from the Speakers' office.

Freaking heck, that's a lot.

-takes a deep breath-

rolindb, BobFlutie, arva, Wolfstar and DRMLS are now citizens, welcome! Admins, please remask.

(Zyvetskistaahn was supposed to be masked as Resident, but I guess the order was lost amidst all the changes we had to do with the passage of the VRA. They are now admitted as Citizens as well.)

Lord Nwahs:
Freaking heck, that's a lot.

-takes a deep breath-

rolindb, BobFlutie, arva, Wolfstar and DRMLS are now citizens, welcome! Admins, please remask.

(Zyvetskistaahn was supposed to be masked as Resident, but I guess the order was lost amidst all the changes we had to do with the passage of the VRA. They are now admitted as Citizens as well.)

Done, done, done, done, and done.

Hm, must've missed the memo on the new citizenship thing :P

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Brussels, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

More work for y'all!
Just kidding. Happy holidays!

Crushing Our Enemies:
Biyah does not pass my security check.
That goes to vote immediately...

...as soon as I finish counting the votes for Abstain's rejection.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Floresque, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I,the leader of The North Pacific nation of Manen dager https://www.nationstates.net/nation=manen_dager, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Albrecht I:
Hm, must've missed the memo on the new citizenship thing :P

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Brussels, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

More work for y'all!
Just kidding. Happy holidays!

Lord Nwahs:
Albrecht I is conditionally admitted pending the usual (VD + Admin checks)

Crushing Our Enemies:
Albrecht I passes my security check.

Albrecht I was previously security checked, but I did another one anyway. Passes & masked.
Myroria:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Floresque, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I suspect this person of being a Taijitu infiltrator! Deploy the NPIA immediately to --

I'm sorry, what was I saying again? I believe roses are an excellent gift for nearly any occasion.

(Myroria passes security check, masked as Resident pending further action by the offices of Speaker and Vice Delegate)

Manen dager:
I,the leader of The North Pacific nation of Manen dager https://www.nationstates.net/nation=manen_dager, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Manen dager passes security check, masked as Resident pending further action by the offices of Speaker and Vice Delegate)

Albrecht I -> Citizens
Myroria, Manen dager -> Residents

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Haven America, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tregora, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Isloe, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Eluvatar:
(Myroria passes security check, masked as Resident pending further action by the offices of Speaker and Vice Delegate)
Lord Nwahs:
Myroria and Manen dager are conditionally admitted pending VD checks.
Crushing Our Enemies:
Isloe, Tregora, New Haven, Manen Danger, and Myroria all pass my security check.
Remasked

Manen dager:

Eluvatar:
Manen dager passes security check, masked as Resident pending further action by the offices of Speaker and Vice Delegate)

Lord Nwahs:
Myroria and Manen dager are conditionally admitted pending VD checks.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Isloe, Tregora, New Haven, Manen Danger, and Myroria all pass my security check.

Remasked.

New Haven:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Haven America, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
New Haven is conditionally admitted pending the usual (VD + Admin checks).

Crushing Our Enemies:

Passes check, masked.

Tregora:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tregora, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Tregora is conditionally admitted pending the usual (VD + Admin checks).

Crushing Our Enemies:

Tregora fails check. Tregora: please reapply after posting from home. We can't let people register using only their work/school/otehr such IPs as then they could register two accounts.

Isloe:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Isloe, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:

Isloe... passes check. Remasked as Resident pending action by the Speaker's office.

Myroria, Manen dager, New Haven -> Citizen
Isloe -> Resident

Eluvatar:
Akhil:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of evolution786, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:

Crushing Our Enemies:
Collpik
Brunsk
Akhil
Liteonhill
Zyvetskistaahn
arva
Wolfstar
DRMLS

Am i a citizen now

Akhil:
Eluvatar:
Akhil:

Lord Nwahs:

Crushing Our Enemies:
Collpik
Brunsk
Akhil
Liteonhill
Zyvetskistaahn
arva
Wolfstar
DRMLS

Am i a citizen now

Thanks for reminding me. I've had a lot going on and forgot to do the laborious process to proceed with your check.

Blame your ISP.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pasargad, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Isloe is admitted as a Citizen, congratulations! Admins, please remask :D

Done.

Pasargad:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pasargad, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

... still ok.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the kingdom of whales223 http://www.nationstates.net/nation=whales223, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Whales223:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the kingdom of whales223 http://www.nationstates.net/nation=whales223, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Whales223 passes checks, masked as Resident pending action by the Vice Delegate and Speaker's offices.

Pasargad and Whales223 are admitted as Citizens, congratulations! Admins, please remask :D

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sirisea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Corporal Clegg can into citizen if hammer guy and eluturtle say yes.

Corporal Clegg is conditionally admitted pending VD and Admin checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back