Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Duchatberg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Duchatberg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sorry, I thought the first citizenship application didn't get through...not sure how to delete the second one, though.

I, the leader of the nation Panda Spirit of ( https://www.nationstates.net/nation=panda_spirit ), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

:yes: :) :agree: :) :yes:

panda_spirit__238927.jpg

~Panda Spirit

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Republic of Cruz Roja, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Antarticeuropa, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yun, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following are granted citizenship, having passed all checks:

Nosy
Saunders
Queen of Felinisians
Glorious Philippine Revolution
Jaxton
RVSMX
Carnotium
Oleoleoleole
Nasania
Chrisemb
Zppix
Wolfensjäger

The applications of Zombie, ActionJackson, DJHonore, United Society of Socials, and The-Archer-Republic are rejected, having failed the admin check.

The following are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Vice Delegate:

Grand Lord Cuda
Leichmann21
North Ocilia

The following are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team:

Duchatberg
Panda Spirit
pfracchia
Antarticeuropa
Yuno

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lorthar, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mhazi, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following pass the Vice Delegate security check:

Grand Lord Cuda
Leichmann21
North Ocilia
Duchatberg
Panda Spirit
pfracchia
Antarticeuropa
Yuno
The Leader of Lorthar
Mhazi

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Outer Aubrie, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hong Kong Empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Im reapplying for my citizenship.

Hong Kong is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Nation of ArziaThe Nation of Arzia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(And in case I borked the link, here it is also: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_nation_of_arzia)

LightTankTerror is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of ISAF (Independent States of Allied Forces), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Haroldswick, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

cxboy is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, iUniques, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tje Spratly, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Note: just renouncing. i do not post on the forums so best way to communicate w/ me will be thru telegrams

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Karetheon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Is this correct like this and here?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Peoples Voice, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Plane Car, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Karetheon, Peoples Voice, and Shane are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

iUniques, the stated nation in your oath does not appear to exist, so your application is rejected. Please provide a valid nation in TNP.

iUniques:
I, iUniques, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tje Spratly, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Note: just renouncing. i do not post on the forums so best way to communicate w/ me will be thru telegrams
If you want to successfully apply for citizenship, you have to correctly state your TNP nation name in the oath.

Check out Siwale's post that your request has been denied.

Unfortunately, you will have to apply for citizenship once more with the correct TNP Nation name to ensure your oath.

AWACS Thunderhead's stated nation no longer resides in TNP. The application is rejected.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Syrixia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Syrixia is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back