Citizenship and Residency Updates

Gulliver

TNPer
spk_seal.png

If your TNP nation changes, make a post in this thread about it so that the citizenship and residency records can be properly updated. If you fail to do so, you may have your citizenship removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Govindia:
On the list, it says I was added on 20 Jun., was I not admitted earlier than that?? I believe I was...
When Grosse asked me to make a call on how to handle the change over between oaths and application processes, I decided that everyone who was approved under the old oath and procedures would be processed accordingly, which for you would mean being admitted on the 20th.

Despite this, someone went ahead and masked everyone anyway without asking or telling me. Rather than fight it, I decided it was simpler to just add them to the records so I wouldn't lose track, but still put down the date I had decided.

John Ashcroft Land's TNP nation, Drunk Montanans, has CTE'd, and he is hereby removed from the RA. He should be remasked appropriately.

GoalVA's TNP nation has CTE'd and Tyler's has moved out of the North Pacific. They have been removed and should be remasked.

EDIT: I have been told that Tyler was on a NPA sponsored mission and was possibly misinformed about being able to move it out temporarily. Unfortunately, the law still requires me to remove him and he'll have to reapply.

I'd like to point out to all NPA members: do not use your WA nation for your TNP nation. Use a different nation which remains in TNP constantly. If you move your TNP nation out, even temporarily, you may be removed from the RA.

Tyler has been remasked to registered citizen (as they were also removed from the NPA for unstated reasons.)

John Ashcroft Land and GoalVA have been remasked.

My TNP nation has switched from Sanctarius Freud to Sanctarian WA Mission.

Mycan has not been active on the forums for over 30 days and has been removed. They should be remasked appropriately.

yellow103 and Terran Redux's nations are no longer in the North Pacific. They are hereby removed from the RA and should be remasked.

Jamie:
WA Nation is currently Naomi Weaver. It does however change a lot.
You may want to ask the registrar to report your WA switchers in bulk. The form he will set you up with permits you to select, for each switcher, whether it should be secret or not. (Default: secret)

Namyeknom's TNP nation has CTE'd and they have been removed from the RA. They should be remasked appropriately.

Ganzjar, Fynn (with a Y), Aramyll and Krintzaika have been inactive for over 30 days have been removed. They should be remasked.

Please note that GBM has returned to the role of being an admin for the time being. She's helping out.

I'll do these now, since I'm here, but I expect to be offline for the night shortly.

Edit - all four have been switched from RA masking/permissions to Registered Citizen masking/permissions.

I have joined the World Assembly with my TNP nation Sanctarian WA Mission.

Thought you ought to know.

*faints*

FALCONKATS and NNN Romaland's TNP nations have CTE'd. They have been removed from the RA and should be remasked appropriately.

alia12321 and hyanygo's TNP nations have CTE'd. They have been removed and should be remasked.

TheGrandNagus and wolfage have been inactive for 30 days. They have been removed and should be remasked.

Vrtbovska Zahrada and Sikarraxet's TNP nations have CTE'd. They have been removed and should be remasked.

Drop Your Pants and Dyr Nasad have been inactive for 30 days. They have been removed and should be remasked.

Gulliver:
Vrtbovska Zahrada and Sikarraxet's TNP nations have CTE'd. They have been removed and should be remasked.

Drop Your Pants and Dyr Nasad have been inactive for 30 days. They have been removed and should be remasked.
All done.

Back