Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elspeth and Samina is officially granted citizenship.
mcmasterdonia:
I'm glad that I ninja'd you though :w00t:
Yes, we timed this well.

And you already remaksed all of them. Oh, you're a dream come true....

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Notyoutopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Will my account say 'citizen' instead of 'validating' soon? I just want to make sure I'm all set.

Darklord is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.
Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in three days, and having passed all other checks, Molgradea is officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Lumenia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Q-lan (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=q-lan), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Wolfenia PFK (reference nationstates.net/nation=wolfenia), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Quote:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Doyleada, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The People's Republic of Salvbardia (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=salvbardia), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, Kleon_Cuthlion and Cadmus are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.
chmonkey12, Q-Lan, Wolfenia PFK, Doyleada, and asianhacker are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, Hughy.c and Fip are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.

quak1234:
Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, Hughy.c and Fip are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.

Done. Processing Security Checks now.

Chmonkey12 is denied. We need you to apply with a residential address IP that is unique. University Ips are not acceptable.

Q-lan fails security check. There are two accounts registered to that IP address. Let us know what account you want to keep and your other one will be deleted. You will then pass security check.

Wolfenia PFK, Doyleada, Asianhacker pass admin security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Islands of Unity, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, Darklord is officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.
chmonkey12 and Q-Lan are denied citizenship for failing the admin check. Please reapply.
islandsofunity is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Scientific League , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rednaxland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, Wolfenia PFK and Doyleada are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.
The Scientific League and The Emporer of Rednaxland are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dadastan Archipelago, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ryans Crossing, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Traansval, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

(I already did this, but i wasnt very active and got a message saying my citizen ship expired so i'd just like to renew it)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Greco-Anatolia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, asianhacker is officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.
J. Carl Henderson, Ryans Crossing, The Transval Repulic, and Greco-Anatolia are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Tomb, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Drayton, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb and New Drayton are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [The Kingdom of the Diva Divine], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [The Kingdom of the Diva Divine ], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Wacadia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

islandsofunity, TheScientificLeague, The Emporer of Rednaxland, J Carl Henderson, The Transval Republic, Greco-Anatolia, Democratic Republic of Tomb, New Drayton, Diva tudors, The Scout pass admin check.

Ryans Crossing does not pass. You already have an account. Tell me which one you want to keep and I'll delete the other one.

These pass my check:

islandsofunity
The Scientific League
The Emporer of Rednaxland
J. Carl Henderson
Ryans Crossing
The Transval Repulic
Greco-Anatolia
The Democratic Republic of Tomb
New Drayton
Diva tudors
TheScout

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Allied Nations of Africa, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sanj_1003 is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
Ryans Crossing is denied citizenship for failing the admin check. Please reapply.
islandsofunity, The Scientific League, The Emporer of Rednaxland, J. Carl Henderson, The Transval Repulic, Greco-Anatolia, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, New Drayton, Diva tudors, and TheScout are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.

I could have sworn that I already posted this here but clearly not if my rank of resident is anything to go by... anyway

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Techislovakia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Sanj1003 does not pass. Same problem again - you already have an account. Indicate which one you wish to keep - preferably by naming the old one and I'll remove it.

Techislovakia passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back