Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revan Altor does not pass. You appear to not be logging in from your home residential address - as your IP matches those of multiple users. Please log in from home and apply again.

Hyronimus, Jacobmob, Rosenoire, Brihimia, Supernewengland, Arizzyskianty, Wombat Hero, Kyorgia, Kyle Germita, Lo857, Dave1997, Hnt, Drundhill, Citriux, Ambassador of New Natolonof, tonail, Mystery Player, pass admin check, having been conditionally admitted pending admin checks, and given that the Vice Delegate has not responded in three days I have remasked them as citizen

Aleura, UPOM, Melhiceradam, Kondratev, CnocBride, Bourgognesace, Berdina, Blue Wolf II, Duke Valdr, Andree, OP Arsenal, Zazumo, pass the admin security check. I believe they are waiting on the Vice Delegate check.

Avore - appears to be using a work IP address. Please log in from home and reapply.

Yatzats - is using a university IP, please log in from your home residential address and reapply.

We should be all up to date. Quak, do let me know if there are any mistakes or users I have missed, it has been a while since I've done these.

mcmasterdonia:
Revan Altor does not pass. You appear to not be logging in from your home residential address - as your IP matches those of multiple users. Please log in from home and apply again.

Hyronimus, Jacobmob, Rosenoire, Brihimia, Supernewengland, Arizzyskianty, Wombat Hero, Kyorgia, Kyle Germita, Lo857, Dave1997, Hnt, Drundhill, Citriux, Ambassador of New Natolonof, tonail, Mystery Player, pass admin check, having been conditionally admitted pending admin checks, and given that the Vice Delegate has not responded in three days I have remasked them as citizen

Aleura, UPOM, Melhiceradam, Kondratev, CnocBride, Bourgognesace, Berdina, Blue Wolf II, Duke Valdr, Andree, OP Arsenal, Zazumo, pass the admin security check. I believe they are waiting on the Vice Delegate check.

Avore - appears to be using a work IP address. Please log in from home and reapply.

Yatzats - is using a university IP, please log in from your home residential address and reapply.

We should be all up to date. Quak, do let me know if there are any mistakes or users I have missed, it has been a while since I've done these.

I am logging in from my home residential address but I live in an apartment building so maybe that's why? Doesn't matter anyways since I withdrew my application for citizenship.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Milbey, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Protectorate of The Mendelian Conglomerate http://www.nationstates.net/nation=mendelian_conglomerate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Mendelian Conglomerate:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Protectorate of The Mendelian Conglomerate http://www.nationstates.net/nation=mendelian_conglomerate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
I would like to add that my ip address may appear proxy, i have disabled it for the time being, but anytime i am working it must be enabled, if it appears that way please let me know and ill disable it. Its a very heavy system to prevent a DNS leak, so it may take time.

milbey and The Mendelian Conglomerate are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate.
Avore and Yatzatz are denied citizenship until they pass the Admin check.
Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, Aleura, UPOM, and Melhiceradam are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.
Thank you McM! Everything looks great!

The following pass my check, sorry for the delays that RL has dealt me:

Kondratev
CnocBride
Bourgognesace
Berdina
Blue Wolf II
Duke Valdr
andree
OPArsenal
milbey
The Mendelian Conglomerate

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Detinu Se pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zazumo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tego, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tahkranul, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nariterrr, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Sylvan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(I messed up when naming, so it literally is The Republic of Sylvan.)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Gottberg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Spyre Guyes, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Detinu Se, Tego99, Tahkranul, Nariterrr, The Republic of Sylvan, Gottberg, and ImSpyguy are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
Zazumo is CONDITIONALLY granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate. (Note: Zazumo's masking is incorrect. I had to deny his citizenship earlier due to an error in his oath. Now he has passed both the Speaker check and the Admin check, but hasn't been checked by the Vice Delegate yet, so he shouldn't be a citizen yet.) You are not having an easy time, Zazumo! :P

Detinu Se and Tahkranul are denied. Please log in from your residential address and reapply, we do not allow proxy servers. This might be a result of using a mobile server, so please log in from your home computer.

Tego99, Nariterrr, The Republic of Sylvan, Gottberg, and ImSpyguy pass admin security check.

mcmasterdonia:
Detinu Se and Tahkranul are denied. Please log in from your residential address and reapply, we do not allow proxy servers. This might be a result of using a mobile server, so please log in from your home computer.

Tego99, Nariterrr, The Republic of Sylvan, Gottberg, and ImSpyguy pass admin security check.
Very thanks McMasterdonia

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of http://www.nationstates.net/nation=kilactic_regeneration,pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Equestria and Griffon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Detinu Se and Tahkranul are denied citizenship for failing the Admin check. Please reapply.
Kilactic and Equestria and Griffon are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sacrento, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Quatroville, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Karensleons, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of FranKania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lajikstan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

SG & BG Burster, cvlang, dinosinatra, FranKania, and Lajikstan are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

Yatzatz:
quak1234:
Yatzatz and Citriux are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
FINALLY! Why as this taken so long?
:facepalm:
Oh, and how long will this take? I don't want it to take to long.
I am eager to join the forums! :tnp:

Yatzatz:
Yatzatz:
quak1234:
Yatzatz and Citriux are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
FINALLY! Why as this taken so long?
:facepalm:
Oh, and how long will this take? I don't want it to take to long.
I am eager to join the forums! :tnp:
I am waiting too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back