Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the United Charlaisian Union, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

My citizenship lapsed two days ago D:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Captain Yuno, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Atain, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sorik, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Wilkshire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

mcmasterdonia:
Yatzats - is using a university IP, please log in from your home residential address and reapply.
quak1234:
Avore and Yatzatz are denied citizenship until they pass the Admin check.
Yatzatz, we had to deny your application a while back because you were using an university IP. If you can reapply and log in from a residential IP, we can process you. I'm sorry you didn't see this sooner. >_>

Shaymin Flight and Yuno are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

Atain, Sorik, and Wilkshire are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, Zazumo, Tego99, Nariterrr, The Republic of Sylvan, Gottberg, and ImSpyguy are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.

Atain, Sorik and Wilkshire pass the admin security check.

Others are being remasked now. (Zazumo, Tego99, Nariterrr, The Republic of Sylvan, Gottberg, and ImSpyguy)

mcmasterdonia:
Detinu Se and Tahkranul are denied. Please log in from your residential address and reapply, we do not allow proxy servers. This might be a result of using a mobile server, so please log in from your home computer.

Tego99, Nariterrr, The Republic of Sylvan, Gottberg, and ImSpyguy pass admin security check.
I don't have a home computer, just an iPhone that has to eat up my data plan to get an online connection way out in the boonies, and it doesn't sound like you want me to just go and borrow someone else's desktop for a few minutes (especially since I'd only ever post from anything else just for that one instance). So screw it. I guess I'll just keep doing my thing and keep my roleplaying to the World Assembly forums.

quak1234:
mcmasterdonia:
Yatzats - is using a university IP, please log in from your home residential address and reapply.
quak1234:
Avore and Yatzatz are denied citizenship until they pass the Admin check.
Yatzatz, we had to deny your application a while back because you were using an university IP. If you can reapply and log in from a residential IP, we can process you. I'm sorry you didn't see this sooner. >_>

Shaymin Flight and Yuno are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

Atain, Sorik, and Wilkshire are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, Zazumo, Tego99, Nariterrr, The Republic of Sylvan, Gottberg, and ImSpyguy are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.
The Republic of Sylvan shall have a party in honor of this occasion.

Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in three days, and having passed all other checks, Kilactic and Equestria and Griffon are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.

Equestria and Griffon:
So,did the Vice Delegate approve me yet?
Not exactly. Vice Delegate has three days to express his approval or to reject, he didn't respond at all in that time, so you're admitted.
quak1234:
Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in three days, and having passed all other checks, Kilactic and Equestria and Griffon are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.

And done.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Canadian Americana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pengupolis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Republic of Imperium American], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Praxore and PenguPolis are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
Jones is denied citizenship because their nation does not reside within the North Pacific.
Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in three days, and having passed all other checks, SG & BG Burster, cvlang, dinosinatra, FranKania, and Lajikstan are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.

quak1234:
Praxore and PenguPolis are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
Jones is denied citizenship because their nation does not reside within the North Pacific.
Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in three days, and having passed all other checks, SG & BG Burster, cvlang, dinosinatra, FranKania, and Lajikstan are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.
Praxore and PenguPolis pass.

The others have been remasked.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Great Britain and French Republic], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Link to nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_britain_and_french_republic

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Elspeth and Samina, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sheppey, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

My nation

Having passed all checks, Shaymin Flight, Yuno, Atain, Sorik, Wilkshire, Praxore, and PenguPolis are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.
Longcyber1, Elspeth and Samina, and Owenstacey are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

Quote:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Padraigiana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of St Francis Xavier, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Avelor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Molgradea (Molgradea Nation Page=molgradea), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of CarmelTown, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Paddy1949, StFrancisXavier, Avelor, Molgradea, and CarmelTown are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The 2nd Republic of Bohseon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Provided information: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=bohseon
Names:
Bohseon
2nd Republic of Bohseon
Republic of Bohseon

Junie:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The 2nd Republic of Bohseon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Provided information: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=bohseon
Names:
Bohseon
2nd Republic of Bohseon
Republic of Bohseon
Junie, I don't understand why you're applying for citizenship when you're already a citizen?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kerianthe, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Kleon_Cuthlion:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kerianthe, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kerianthe

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Albatraoz, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Yales, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Kleon_Cuthlion, Cadmus, and Hughy.c are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Fip, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Longcyber1, Avelor, Molgradea, Kleon_Cuthlion, Cadmus, Hughy.c, Fip pass admin checks.

Owenstacy had two accounts, I've deleted owenstacey_ and now passes the check.

Paddy1949 had two accounts, I have deleted "Paddy'' and now he passes the check.
Seriously people - you can reset your password. There is no reason to register two accounts

StFrancisXavier does not pass. Use your residential computer and reapply. Corporate IPs are not accepted.

Carmeltown does not pass, university IPs are not acceptable.

Fip is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.
Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, Longcyber1, Owenstacey, Paddy1949, and Avelor are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.
StFrancisXavier and CarmelTown are denied citizenship for failing the admin check. Please reapply.
Oh mighty First Spouse of The North Pacific, I think you missed Elspeth and Samina. (That's one person.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back