Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gorkhasthan pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of BlazeKing, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Holy Empire of Damoclese, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sanj_1003 is denied citizenship for failing the admin check. Please reapply.
Techislovakia, Paulmeyer17, BlazeKing, and Kruse are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

Techislovakia:
mcmasterdonia:
Techislovakia passes.
Hmmmm. anyone know roughly how long re-masking should take?
You're still waiting on the check of the Vice Delegate. If he doesn't get around to it in over three days, you automatically pass. Since you applied three days ago two hours from now, it'll probably be tomorrow that I can grant you citizenship, and maybe another day or two before you are remasked.

Don't. You. Just. Love. Bureaucracy.

quak1234:
Techislovakia:
mcmasterdonia:
Techislovakia passes.
You're still waiting on the check of the Vice Delegate. If he doesn't get around to it in over three days, you automatically pass. Since you applied three days ago two hours from now, it'll probably be tomorrow that I can grant you citizenship, and maybe another day or two before you are remasked.

:P

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Asendavia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Also I have an account on these forums named Helgraf which I wish to be deleted as I no loner use any of the nations associated with it. I'm basically starting a new leaf.

quak1234:
Techislovakia:
mcmasterdonia:
Techislovakia passes.

Or, you know, today. :P

Technislovakia, Kruse, BlazeKing, Paulmeyer17, and Asendavia pass my check. Anyone I missed?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Most Serene Republic of Durrachium, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having passed all checks, Techislovakia is officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.
Asendavia is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by Forum Administration.
Durrachium is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Geniocratic Demarchy of Swasal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United States of Algonquian, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Antarticeuropa, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific, again.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nasania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aetulia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Proveny, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of kakatiya, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Silverakia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Paulmeyer17, kruse pass and have been remasked.

Durrachium, Swasal, inocanwarrior, Antarticeuropa, Nasania,kxwww, Proveny, addu1992, Silverakia pass admin check.

Blazeking does not pass.

Asendavia does not pass. Your IP address matches that of another account. You are only permitted to have one account.

I said earlier in my app that the other account (helgraf) I wanted deleted as I'm starting new.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Shadowrik, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Prime Lord Shadow

shadowrik:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Shadowrik, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Prime Lord Shadow
Can't see a way to edit my post

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Shadowrik, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Prime Lord Shadow

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Virginian Inquisitors, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Asendavia:
I said earlier in my app that the other account (helgraf) I wanted deleted as I'm starting new.

This is not generally how we do things. I would suggest you use the old account (as you used it recently) and simply rename it if necessary. I will consult with other admin to discuss your proposal of deleting your account and allowing you a fresh start.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tremagne de Taelmia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Barbarossistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kropia (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=kropia), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Los Nobles, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Fezon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

BlazeKing is denied citizenship for failing the admin check and because their nation does not reside within the North Pacific.
Paulmeyer17 and Kruse are officially granted citizenship and have been remasked.
Asendavia is denied citizenship for failing the admin check. Please reapply.
Swasal, InocanWarrior, Antarticeuropa, Nasania, kxwww, Proveny, addu1992, Silverakia, shadowrik, and Ash are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate.
Tremagne de Taelmia, Barbarossistan, kropia, LosNobles, and P?itaino are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Geniocratic Demarchy of Swasal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nova Constellation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I screwed up somehow when creating my account here.

I thought I was setting my forum display name to "Dadastan" (my Nationstates country) but I somehow ended setting it to my RL name.

My name being out here does not bother me. I like to use the internet under my real name when possible, but it just looks weird to bet messages addressed to "J. Carl Henderson" intended for Dadastan.

Is this fixable, or do I need to cancel my account and set one up and reapply for citizenship in the NP. Thanks

Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, Durrachium is officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.
Swasal and Constellation are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
J. Carl Henderson:
I screwed up somehow when creating my account here.

I thought I was setting my forum display name to "Dadastan" (my Nationstates country) but I somehow ended setting it to my RL name.

My name being out here does not bother me. I like to use the internet under my real name when possible, but it just looks weird to bet messages addressed to "J. Carl Henderson" intended for Dadastan.

Is this fixable, or do I need to cancel my account and set one up and reapply for citizenship in the NP. Thanks
Contact an Administrator, either through PM or through the Admin Requests thread. They can change your name for you.

Oh, I made an error. Swasal already applied, so ignore my above comment.
Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, Swasal and InocanWarrior are officially granted citizenship and shall be remasked.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Territorio di Nessuno, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

These pass my check:

Durrachium
Swasal
InocanWarrior
Antarticeuropa
Nasania
kxwww
Proveny
addu1992
Silverakia
shadowrik
Ash