Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of DaMurica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Celarona], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Andrenne, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Yatzatz:
mcmasterdonia:
Yatzatz, we had to deny your application a while back because you were using an university IP. If you can reapply and log in from a residential IP, we can process you. I'm sorry you didn't see this sooner.
K, reapplying.
Do I have to do the whole oath again? :facepalm:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yatzatz, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific. Again.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of MY INDEPENDENT HOME, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Grellue, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Would it be possible to revoke my Foreign envoy status, to become a citizen? If so:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation Of [Wait you want me to type a username], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Goyanes, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Administrative team and the Vice Delegate:
PRA
DaMurica
Prime Minister of Celarona
Andrenne
Yatzatz
Independent Homer
d5c4b3
Possibly this
ir_goyanes

The following are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Administrative team, the Vice Delegate's check having been completed or the time for it having elapsed:
Abbey Anumia

The following are now citizens, having passed checks by the Administrative team and the Vice Delegate (or the time for the Vice Delegate's check having elapsed):
Tremagne de Taelmia
Barbarossistan
kropia
LosNobles
Pritaino
Constellation
Nessuno
Beeen
stalin1953
artiza
Naurm
Scorch
R2green3
Unimaginable Doom
Pallaith
pyrist
Dortenburg
Alozia
Altmoras
Vantaria
Thugger Thugger (needs to be remasked to citizen)
Unitate Real Greliser (needs to be remasked to citizen)
Bourgognesace (needs to be remasked to citizen)
RepublicofRawls (needs to be remasked to citizen)
Citriux (needs to be remasked to citizen)
Cthemonkey04 (needs to be remasked to citizen)
Victorian Coasts (needs to be remasked to citizen)
TheHarambe (Second application) (needs to be remasked to citizen)

The following applicants are rejected, having failed the Administrative check:
TheHarambe (original application)

I have approached the security council regarding the VD Check.

As for admin checks:

PRA - passes.
DaMurica - passes.
Prime Minister of Celarona - I am unsure of. Are you using your home internet connection or a mobile internet connection? It appears to be mobile. I'm going to fail you for now, pending confirmation from you regarding your connection type.
Andrenne - passes.
Yatzatz - passes.
Independent Homer - passes.
d5c4b3 - Fails. Please use a residential IP.
Possibly this - passes.
ir_goyanes - passes.

Abbey Anumia - passes.

After a check with the security council, all pass the VD check. (However two failed the admin check above)

Masking is done for those who passed both checks and were accepted.

I of the People's Republic of Goodne want to become a citizen of The North Pacific Region.

ir_goyanes:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of pygmy purple people eaters, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Naogera , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

NickyFishinzki:
I of the People's Republic of Goodne want to become a citizen of The North Pacific Region.
Goodne, your going to have to say the entire oath to be accepted as a citizen, methinks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gatland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

NickyFishinzki:
NickyFishinzki, as you have not swore the oath prescribed, your application is rejected.

Kosumi, Naogera, and Gatland, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Prime Minister of Celarona and d5c4b3, your applications are rejected, due to failing checks by the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [GAMEZ UK], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hel Purel (nationstates.net/hel_purel) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lord Dreyman, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Kosumi, Naogera, Gatland, Hel_Purel and Lord dreyman pass the VD Check.

Kosumi, Naogera, and Gatland, having passed both checks, you are granted citizenship.

Misael G. Bartlet, you are provisionally granted citizenship, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate.

Hel_Purel and Lord dreyman, you are provisionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vimodia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacifi

Hi, the leader of the North Pacific Nation of national Confederate States, pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, responsible action as a members of her Society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Enlightened Principality of Xionn, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Diam Ghem, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Templarstan (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=templarstan), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord dreyman:
Lord Ravenclaw:
Kosumi, Naogera, Gatland, Hel_Purel and Lord dreyman pass the VD Check.
But have not been masked as citizens.

You passed the Vice Delegate check. You have not been security checked by an administrator. (I will not perform that check at the moment)

NCS, Xionn, Diam Ghem, WCDB429 passes the Vice Delegate Check.

I decided that there's absolutely no point to me being stubborn and refusing to do the admin checks based on possible CoIs. Sigh, so bear with me while I do the ones that are outstanding.

WCDB429 - failed the admin check as they are using a university/academic IP address to apply. A home internet connection is advised.

Vimodia - passed the admin check.

Hel_Purel - passes the admin check.

Lord dreyman - passes the admin check. (Your ISP is a little iffy but I can't find anything to suggest impropriety.)

NCS - passes admin check.

Xionn - Can you please confirm that you are accessing this forum via a residential internet connection? There's some ambiguity regarding your ISP and I'm unfamiliar with them.

Diam Ghem - passes admin check.

I am now going to be masking (if some of them have not been done already) the following:

Vimodia, Lord Dreyman, NCS, Diam Ghem, Hel_Purel, Kosumi, Naogera, Misael G. Bartlet, and Gatland

N.C.S, your application is rejected, due to failure to the oath prescribed ("Hi" is not "I").

WCDB429, your application is rejected, having failed checks by the Administrative team.

Misael G. Bartlet, Hel_Purel, Lord dreyman, Vimodia, and Diam Ghem, you are granted citizenship, having passed all checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Karazan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=karazan)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Amber Beach (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=amber_beach) , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of MaStErMeMeDaDdY (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mastermemedaddy), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back