Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Konstantinnopoli (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=konstantinnopoli), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of
Lord denis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific,
obedience to her laws, and responsible action
as a member of her society. I pledge to only
register one nation to vote in The North
Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my
control will wage war against the North Pacific.
I understand that if I break this oath I may
permanently lose my voting privileges. In this
manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship
in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cogoria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of San Florence, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Retrophin , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Apeirona, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ughseriously, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Roanok, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following nations are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration:
littlebubbl3s
Kekkonen
Jovic
Cogoria
Sab Florence
retrophin
~K.
greeness
Red Dec

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ordo of People, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Fridoxian Empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
after 2 years I did it...for the 2nd time

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Molvanira, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, the following nations are officially granted citizenship:
The Confederacy of the Sierra
Oakster
Kanudos
Terra Viride Delegate
A Flatter Earth
Strahd
PhishyTiger
That Weird Guy

The following nations are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration:
sfhunter
arden
RamRam
Schilling

The list of who needs to be admin checked is open on my browser, and will be done later today.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Maericia (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=maericia), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Free Land of Wolfgonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

quak1234:
Having not been denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, the following nations are officially granted citizenship:
Oakster
Kanudos
Terra Viride Delegate
A Flatter Earth
Strahd
PhishyTiger
That Weird Guy

sfhunter
arden
RamRam
Schilling
Aah You shortlisted my name, but I was not Granted citizens application. Why ?

Having not been approved or denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, the following are officially granted citizenship, and shall be remasked eventually:
alpha
Galactic Empire
Apathetical
memcguire
Justjaskin
Palisede
smarble53
raemul
BrooksieTime
Eragon78692

The following are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration:
Maeric
Wolfgonia

Lord Denis, you are still waiting for checks by the Vice Delegate and the Admins. Once those go through, you will be given citizenship.

quak1234:
Having not been approved or denied by the Vice Delegate in over three days, and having passed all other checks, the following are officially granted citizenship, and shall be remasked eventually:
alpha
Galactic Empire
Apathetical
memcguire
Justjaskin
Palisede
smarble53
raemul
BrooksieTime
Eragon78692

The following are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration:
Maeric
Wolfgonia

Lord Denis, you are still waiting for checks by the Vice Delegate and the Admins. Once those go through, you will be given citizenship.
:tnp: :agree: OK

quak1234:
Oakster
Kanudos
Terra Viride Delegate
A Flatter Earth
Strahd
PhishyTiger
That Weird Guy

sfhunter
arden
RamRam
Schilling
Why do i need to be checked again?

RamRam:
quak1234:
Oakster
Kanudos
Terra Viride Delegate
A Flatter Earth
Strahd
PhishyTiger
That Weird Guy

sfhunter
arden
RamRam
Schilling
Why do i need to be checked again?
1. To check for proxies
2. To check for multiple accounts

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lauburg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

brihimia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Brihimia IV, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I've done some security checking, but... I can't find a residential IP for your account - the IPs that I thought were residential turn out to be linked to Verizon Business linked to Frontier Communications. Can you clarify this for me?

taquitolocito:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gallantus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass the administrator check.

AquaCornDog:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Federal Pastafarian pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Denis:
I jovic the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lord denis pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I'm sorry, but proxy use is forbidden on the forum. Every single IP on your account is linked to the Opera Proxy System. This will apply for the application you submitted after this one.

Yalkan:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federation of Yalkan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Jaged:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Brynne, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Airn:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ryordin, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Keith the II:
Lord Ravenclaw, I do not own the account ShayeAFK, but I do know it's owner. That would be my significant other, who uses her own laptop and maintains her own independent nation. I do hope this resolves my application for citizenship. Thank you.

Hm, alright. I'll pass your security check - since the other account doesn't have citizenship.

Varidan:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Varidan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

According to my check, you are using a verizon business IP address. Could you please confirm whether you are accessing this forum via a residential connection or not?

JetsreamSam92:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jestreamia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Truesilver:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Truesilver Champions, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Moradonia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Moradonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Valenair:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Valenair, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Miffychan:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Holy Empire of Eisenfall, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Junie:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Bohseon], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

derp215:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Unable to think of a name, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

foresworn:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sundera, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Loendersteer:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Loendersteer, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Narandor:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Narandor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

littlebubbl3s:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Almerano, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass administrator check.

Kekkonen:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Konstantinnopoli (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=konstantinnopoli), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Cogoria:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cogoria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sab Florence:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of San Florence, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

retrophin:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Retrophin , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

~K.:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Apeirona, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

According to my check, you are using a verizon business IP address. Could you please confirm whether you are accessing this forum via a residential connection or not?

greeness:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ughseriously, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Red Dec:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Roanok, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

sfhunter:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ordo of People, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

arden:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Fridoxian Empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You're using a university IP address. Can you please reapply from a residential IP?

RamRam:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Schilling:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Molvanira, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Wolfgonia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Free Land of Wolfgonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Please reapply using a residential IP. You are using a transit/business IP.

Maeric:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Maericia (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=maericia), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

mels:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lauburg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Qwak - can you post a list of who has passed all the checks and needs to be remasked? Don't worry about URLs to their profiles.

quak1234:
Zak6858

brihimia is denied citizenship because their nation does not reside within the North Pacific.
Jovic is denied citizenship for posting their oath incorrectly. (It said "I Jovic", which it shouldn't.)
taquitolocito
AquaCornDog
Yalkan
Jaged
Airn
Varidan
JetsreamSam92
Truesilver
Moradonia
Valenair
Miffychan
Junie
derp215
foresworn
Loendersteer
Narandor
Mr. Deputy Speaker, I believe that my nation is in fact located in the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lafose (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lafose) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Lord Denis:
I jovic the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lord denis pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I'm sorry, but proxy use is forbidden on the forum. Every single IP on your account is linked to the Opera Proxy System. This will apply for the application you submitted after this one.

But what will I do now, cos am using opera for browsing.

Admin Note from Raven: Quote Snipped.

Lord Denis:
Lord Ravenclaw:
Lord Denis:

But what will I do now, cos am using opera for browsing.

My strong suggestion is to turn the proxy element of the browser off.

Ashtyn:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lafose (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lafose) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

It would appear you're using a mobile/celluar data connection. Could you possibly reapply using a residential broadband or fibre connection if possible?

Thanks!

mels is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.
arden, Wolfgonia, and Ashtyn are denied citizenship for failing the Admin check. Please reapply.

Thank you, my Lord! These nations can be masked as citizens:
Zak6858
Oakster
Kanudos
Terra Viride Delegate
A Flatter Earth
Strahd
PhishyTiger
That Weird Guy
alpha
Galactic Empire
Keith the II
Apathetical
memcguire
Justjaskin
Palisede
smarble53
raemul
BrooksieTime
Eragon78692
taquitolocito
AquaCornDog
Yalkan
Jaged
Airn
JetsreamSam92
Truesilver
Moradonia
Valenair
Miffychan
Junie
derp215
foresworn
Loendersteer
Narandor
littlebubbl3s
Kekkonen
Cogoria
Sab Florence
retrophin
greeness
Red Dec

brihimia - I don't know how I got that wrong, I'm sorry. Can you please reapply?

quak1234:
mels is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.
arden, Wolfgonia, and Ashtyn are denied citizenship for failing the Admin check. Please reapply.

Thank you, my Lord! These nations can be masked as citizens:
Zak6858
Oakster
Kanudos
Terra Viride Delegate
A Flatter Earth
Strahd
PhishyTiger
That Weird Guy
alpha
Galactic Empire
Keith the II
Apathetical
memcguire
Justjaskin
Palisede
smarble53
raemul
BrooksieTime
Eragon78692
taquitolocito
AquaCornDog
Yalkan
Jaged
Airn
JetsreamSam92
Truesilver
Moradonia
Valenair
Miffychan
Junie
derp215
foresworn
Loendersteer
Narandor
littlebubbl3s
Kekkonen
Cogoria
Sab Florence
retrophin
greeness
Red Dec

brihimia - I don't know how I got that wrong, I'm sorry. Can you please reapply?
Done.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Luperion, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Fitzrovius, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mobia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of RoseNoire (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=rosenoire) , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

quak1234:
-snip-

Sure.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Brihimia IV, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Super New England ( http://www.nationstates.net/nation=supernewengland ), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Arizzyskianty, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back