Dino for Speaker January 2019: Finally a humble nation for the job!

Dinoium

Legal nerd
-
TNP Nation
Dinoium
XtP6EAE.png

DINOIUM FOR SPEAKER

Greeting, fellow North Pacificans. As the January General Election has begun and candidacy declarations opened, a bright new light has shined. As we may know, incumbent Speaker Wonderess has been not the my favorite. He was voted to succeed someone who was also pretty unfavorable. Wonderess has not been doing much mentoring for the Speaker's Staff to become future Speakers, instead, it is such an organization under the Speaker that sits there and do pretty much nothing. Under our former Speaker ABC, mentoring was also rare but we had a job to do since the beginning of the term. Wonderess on the other hand did not give our duties to do until just recently. One of his promises as Speaker would be:
Publish RA Digests monthly so that a significant amount of activity may be reported and so that the number of telegrams taking up the time of citizens may be minimized.
The Digest was then cancelled by Wonderess once elected.
There has been many more things Wonderess has been criticized for but I am not here to criticize him. You are visiting this thread for a campaign thread.

EXPERIENCE

Deputy Minister of Communications
  • I learned how to be able to communicate with my fellow staffers. I worked with them as one team. I heard what they said had to be fixed and let my superiors and colleagues in the Ministry Leadership know. This shows that I am willing to hear my fellow North Pacificans demands.
Deputy Attorney General
  • I learned more of the Regional Law while Deputy Attorney General and while I was trying to apply for the position. This shows I know the Regional Assembly Rules and that I know how this August works, I read the Constitution Article about the Regional Assembly, and other documents surrounding the Regional Assembly.
Ambassador
  • I learned how to represent an entity aboard. Being the Speaker would be in my eyes, the ambassador from the Regional Assembly to the whole region. I would need to serve as it's Leader and represent it in the correct and honest way.
Citizen
  • I learned that being a Citizen is more than being able to vote. Being a Citizen in The North Pacific is one of the greatest honors you get in the Feeders, if not all of Nationstates. You would be eligible to become a Government Official, debate and vote in the Regional Assembly, and so much more! When you take that oath, it's not something you do just for citizenship, it is rather something showing you are eligible for so much in this region and that you would make sure not to break it's laws.
Speaker Staffer
  • I learned most things about the Regional Assembly. due to the Speaker's Staff, I was motivated to be more active in the Regional Assembly. I have voted in 24 votes.

REGIONAL ASSEMBLY LAWS KNOWLEDGE

Article 2. The Regional Assembly:
1. Resident means any person with a nation in the region of The North Pacific.
2. The Regional Assembly will consist of all citizens.
3. Requirements for citizenship will be determined by law.
4. The Regional Assembly may enact, amend or repeal laws by a majority vote.
5. The Regional Assembly may remove a government official from office by a two-thirds majority vote.
6. The number of votes required to achieve quorum for any vote of the Regional Assembly except elections will be determined by law.
7. The Regional Assembly will elect a Speaker every four months by a majority vote.
8. The Speaker will administer the rules of the Regional Assembly. Where no rules exist, the Speaker may use their discretion.
9. Abstentions cast in the Regional Assembly will not be used to determine the result of any vote, but may be used for quorum and all other purposes.
10. The Speaker may appoint deputies to assist them in the execution of any of their powers and duties. Appointment of deputies may be regulated by law and the rules of the Regional Assembly.

• Section 1. States that Residents means any person with a nation in the region of The North Pacific. What it means that the player behide the residing nation in the Region shall be a Resident. The Speaker is to keep a log filled with Citizens and Residents.
  • Section 2. States that the Regional Assembly will consist of all citizens. Not all Residents are Citizens. They must apply for Citizen with Residency within the region, not pose a Security threat, and must not be proxying. 2 of these are handled by two different people.
  • Section 3. States that requirements for citizenship will be determined by law. This concurs with my above message. The Speaker may only reject a Citizenship application if the Administrator or Vice Delegate denies them the passing of their checks, or if they applicant's nation that is applying citizenship does not reside within the Region.
  • Section 4. States that the Regional Assembly may enact, amend or repeal laws by a majority vote. All Citizens are Regional Assembly members as we know all know thus making Citizens be allow to cast a vote within a vote to enact, amend or repeal laws. A Majority vote is the most amount of votes casted for something. If the Ayes get a majority, the proposal passes and if Constitutional, must be signed by the Delegate. If the Nays get a majority, the proposal fails. In most cases it will require a large majority such as recalls of Government Officials with a 2/3 Majority.
  • Section 5. States that the Regional Assembly may remove a government official from office by a two-thirds majority vote. This concurs with my messaging above. Government officials are Delegates, Vice Delegates, Security Councillors, Executive Officers (Ministers, Chief of Staffs, etc), Speakers, Deputy Speakers, Attorney Generals, Deputy Attorney Generals, Court Justices, and so on. We have not have one recently with the exception of the Recall of Vice Delegate Deropia.
  • Section 6. States that the number of votes required to achieve quorum for any vote of the Regional Assembly except elections will be determined by law. Some cases where we would need to require to achieve quorum is in Government Recall votes.
  • Section 7. States that the Regional Assembly will elect a Speaker every four months by a majority vote. When we say Regional Assembly, we could also refer it to as Citizens. Every 4 months (January, May, September) the Citizens of the region shall voice their vote on who they wish to be Speaker.
  • Section 8. States that the Speaker will administer the rules of the Regional Assembly. Where no rules exist, the Speaker may use their discretion. The rules are the Regional Assembly Rules and Standing Procedures.
  • Section 9. States that abstentions cast in the Regional Assembly will not be used to determine the result of any vote, but may be used for quorum and all other purposes. Abstentions votes are usually used in votes where you may don't know or you're neutral. If they reach the majority, nothing will happen however it may change the quorum of the vote.
  • Section 10. States that the Speaker may appoint deputies to assist them in the execution of any of their powers and duties. Appointment of deputies may be regulated by law and the rules of the Regional Assembly. This Section officially makes Deputy Speakers Government Officials.

Promises

• I will open up applications for the Speaker Staffs and expand it. I and my Deputies shall help mentor the Staffers. I will make sure my Staffers get the training they need to become great Future Speakers.
  • I will make the Speaker's Office/Speaker's Staff server officially public. The Speaker's Staff stall continue to discuss matters in a hidden part of the Server.
  • I will have an event called "Speaker Question Time" where every Friday, I shall be asked questions by Citizens and Residents on whatever subject. Whenever it relates to the Regional Assembly or not. I will answer all of them and try to give the best answers. This will show i'm up for the job and show my Leadership. Deputy Speakers are Optional however they may also be scheduled around a certain time.
  • Update the Standing Procedures to fix any wordings, add some more information, and add/remove Sections.
  • I will use my activity to good use and be able to not delay Acceptations/Denials of Citizenship Applications and Schedules.
  • Revive the Regional Assembly Digest and have one once every 3 weeks. You may contact the Speaker about subscribing to the Digest or Unsubscribing to the Digest. I plan to just send the Digest out to all Residents at first and see what they want to do. I will also add some useful links to get non Citizens to become Citizens.
  • Give the Speaker Staff's duties/jobs to do. They will help contribute to this new RA Digest and continuation of Wonderess's project along with other information. They will also be mentored and to keep transparency in the Office, I will make sure we can have a public listing of the Staffers.
  • Work with the Communications Ministry to help with the Regional Assembly Highlights, offer some Speaker Staffers to help write and edit for it.
  • Let inactive Citizens know of their Citizenship overlapping soon and help encourage them to be more active in the Regional Assembly.
  • Continue The Regional Assembly Voice to Excellence Program in a different form where it could be Voice Chat or Text.

So on January 6, 2019 to January 12, 2019, remember to vote Dino for Speaker. Feel free to leave questions here. It helps promote Transparency and show we're ready for what's next. Feel free to also show them support here. I do not mind non support. I want feedback on how to be a good Speaker and get your vote. You have your own Freedom of Speech, and I respect that.
E95tNS3.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/E95tNS3.png[/img]
Feel free to put this Campaign Button in your Signature and change your statuses temporary to "Vote Dino for Speaker: Finally a humble nation for the job!"

Dispatch link.

Last edited:
These are excellent promises, Dino. I do ask how it is you plan to focus on building community and activity in the Regional Assembly. I cannot deny that you are excellent at the matter of fact and structured work in all of your jobs. However, I would like to hear more about how you will help people with legislation and/or manage activity and the more interpersonal aspects of the office.

Put in another promise. :P
These are excellent promises, Dino. I do ask how it is you plan to focus on building community and activity in the Regional Assembly. I cannot deny that you are excellent at the matter of fact and structured work in all of your jobs. However, I would like to hear more about how you will help people with legislation and/or manage activity and the more interpersonal aspects of the office.
To with them with legislation, I as a member of the Regional Assembly, would suggest tips and suggestions of making a legislation get to vote. I'll try my best to serve as bipartisan on legislations and help them. I will use the idea of my last promise to let the Author explain it and take suggestions. To build activity, I would try to get the Speaker's Staff make active into Regional Assembly discussions and votes. I will also use the RA Digest as a way to remind people to be active in the RA and become a Citizen. Finally, I will use one of my other promises to help get inactive citizens back into discussions and encourage them.

An ambitious campaign. While I, as a voter, am not looking for ambition out of the office of Speaker (for the moment I'd prefer a Speaker who concentrates on the core of their duties rather than getting carried away with their ideas for the office), I would still be perfectly happy with the decision of the RA if you get the office. Best of luck.

What is your opinion of the current Speaker's Voice to Excellence program?

Do you have any particular Deputy Speakers in mind?

That seems like a very nice campaign there. Good luck!

Good luck!

Bravo Dino!

An ambitious campaign. While I, as a voter, am not looking for ambition out of the office of Speaker (for the moment I'd prefer a Speaker who concentrates on the core of their duties rather than getting carried away with their ideas for the office), I would still be perfectly happy with the decision of the RA if you get the office. Best of luck.

Thank you, Mzeusia, Zaz, Far Easter Republic, and Darc! :D

What is your opinion of the current Speaker's Voice to Excellence program?
I think it's a good idea. As one of my promises, I will be continuing, probably expand it to include text than voice (Voice will still be a option though). It definitely helps show what your proposal to the Regional Assembly is about. And especially with my Deputies and my Staffers help making suggestions, we will try to help it improve. Give good feedback.

Do you have any particular Deputy Speakers in mind?
I will definitely love to hear applications for Deputy Speaker but i'll be happy to invite Owen and Pry back to the Office to serve as Deputies. I also would like to invite Siwale to serve as Deputy again if elected and if he accepts.

Also while you haven't asked for Speaker Staffers, I would like to point out that if they do not want to be a Deputy, I would like to invite them to the Speaker's Staff. Former Speaker Staffers under ABC (and other Speakers) and current ones under Wonderess could also rejoin if they wish to.

I would like to invite Mcmasterdonia as a Deputy but seeing how Mcmasterdonia will become an Executive Officer to run the Culture Ministry, I cannot make Mcm a Deputy as said in the Constitution:
Article 7. General Provisions:
10. No person may simultaneously serve in government official positions in more than one of the executive, legislative, or judicial categories. Exceptions to this provision may be established by law.
I however would still want to invite them to the Speaker's Staff.

Sorry for posting late, has been busy recently. :P

:tnp:I must say, I already know that you, sir, will do an excellent job as Speaker. You have the credentials, qualifications, it would be inane to deny you of this position. You have my vote. I pray, sire, that you successfully win this post.

:tnp:I must say, I already know that you, sir, will do an excellent job as Speaker. You have the credentials, qualifications, it would be inane to deny you of this position. You have my vote. I pray, sire, that you successfully win this post.
Thanks Drusselstein!

There has been many more things Wonderess has been criticized for but I am not here to criticize him. You are visiting this thread for a campaign thread.
Yet you did in the very first paragraph.
I learned how to represent an entity aboard. Being the Speaker would be in my eyes, the ambassador from the Regional Assembly to the whole region. I would need to serve as it's Leader and represent it in the correct and honest way.
I remember an incident where you asked what was happening to Balder, the region you were the ambassador to. Wouldn't you say that you did not manage to perform your job properly? Should we trust you to be "the ambassador from the RA"?
I learned that being a Citizen is more than being able to vote. Being a Citizen in The North Pacific is one of the greatest honors you get in the Feeders, if not all of Nationstates. You would be eligible to become a Government Official, debate and vote in the Regional Assembly, and so much more! When you take that oath, it's not something you do just for citizenship, it is rather something showing you are eligible for so much in this region and that you would make sure not to break it's laws.
And this relates to you being a Speaker... how, exactly? I don't know if it's just my middling participation in the RA, but I fail to see how it helps other than making you eligible to run.
Update the Standing Procedures to fix any wordings, add some more information, and add/remove Sections.
Ummm.....
has been not the my favorable.

Speakers, instead, it is

do pretty much

fellow North Pacificans demands

know how this August works

serve as it's Leader

a Citizen is

a Citizen

a Government Official,

it's laws.

Regional Assembly. due to

that Residents

player behide the residing

a Resident

with Citizens and Residents

Not all Residents are Citizens

for Citizen with Residency

a Security threat

a Citizenship

Administrator of Vice Delegate

or if they applicant's nation

applying citizenship

the Region

All Citizens

making Citizens

A Majority

if Constitutional,

of Government Officials with a 2/3 Majority.

as Citizens

the Citizens

the Speaker

stall continue

the Server

Whenever it relates

Standing Procedures

are Optional

delay Acceptations/Denials of Citizenship Applications and Schedules

all Residents

on Citizens to become Citizens.

Speaker Staffers

Speaker Staff's

Speaker Staffs

the Office

inactive Citizens know of their Citizenship

promote Transparency

own Freedom of Speech

this Campaign Button in your Signature

statuses temporary to
Very mean and nitpicky, but maybe correct the grammar of your own campaign first? I spent half of my time just being frustrated at all of these.

Yet you did in the very first paragraph.
Yes I did critized him in the first paragraph, I can admit. But I changed the subject to my actually campaign thread instead of critizing the whole time. When I say "but i'm not here to critize you", what I mean was that this thread wasn't supposed to be all critizing Wonder.

I remember an incident where you asked what was happening to Balder, the region you were the ambassador to. Wouldn't you say that you did not manage to perform your job properly? Should we trust you to be "the ambassador from the RA"?
I wouldn't exactly define it as an incident as it was pretty minor but I am aware of that event when I posted in the WAA Thread about the Repeal of Commend Solorni, former Balder Delegate and Queen. I'll admit I should had known and apologize for any confusion and not ebing aware of it. After saying that, I actually went to the Balder aforums and could not find anything about their recommandation and couldn't find one by NES when voting.

And this relates to you being a Speaker... how, exactly? I don't know if it's just my middling participation in the RA, but I fail to see how it helps other than making you eligible to run.
Citizenship/being a Citizen relates to experience for me to run for Speaker is that one of the most important ways of getting involve in the region is being a Citizen. You are eligible to take part in the Regional Assembly, take part in Elections, join the Executive Staff and Army, and much more. I think it would make me eligible to run because it shows my dedication to this community. I have been Citizen for a year and I have follow the laws of this region (I was investigated once however by the AG Office, which I can admit but they never pressed charges and it was resolved). Being a Citizen makes you a member of this august body and I am running to serve as it's head.

Ummm.....
Very mean and nitpicky, but maybe correct the grammar of your own campaign first? I spent half of my time just being frustrated at all of these.
Sorry for my errors. I did review it a few times but was unaware of those you mentioned. A good candidate should make sure there are no errors. And it's fine if you were nitpicking. I want feedback and how to improve. I'll go correct those.

Sorry for my errors. I did review it a few times but was unaware of those you mentioned (all of them?!). A good candidate should make sure there are no errors. And it's fine if you were nitpicking. I want feedback and (on) how to improve. I'll go correct those.
Well, you made a whole fresh batch of errors in this post, including in this very line.

So Speaker Question Time is basically a weekly AMA, or are you expecting it to be more like a live Speaker's Desk engagement?

I'm curious, why is only serving one term as Speaker a concern for you? This job probably more than any other takes time to learn and relies on experienced officeholders to keep gong effectively. Is that not true?

What does this mean?
  • Continue The Regional Assembly Voice to Excellence Program in a different form where it could be Voice Chat or Text.
The program involves voice chat, pretty explicitly, but people can still use text. So how exactly are you changing it?

So Speaker Question Time is basically a weekly AMA, or are you expecting it to be more like a live Speaker's Desk engagement?
Yes. I see it as a weekly AMA. I am unsure about making it in the Speaker's Desk however that could bring some activity to the Desk (thread).

I'm curious, why is only serving one term as Speaker a concern for you? This job probably more than any other takes time to learn and relies on experienced officeholders to keep gong effectively. Is that not true?
You're not right. You are a former Speaker, Ghost. Perhaps I may run for re-election but I would only do this if my fellow North Pacificans are alright with that. The reason why I chose to say I would only serve one term is because I do wish to seek other positions in Government. I also want to see some New Blood in the Office (or at least not clog it up all with me). I want to keep to my promises but I may think about removing that promise if that's what it takes to be Speaker. I do however want to hear the people's opinion on that whenever I am an effective Speaker or not and whether I should stay or not.
I would love your honest feedback on that. Doesn't matter if you support me or not, I want to be able make up for mistakes during this campaign trail and such.

What does this mean?
The program involves voice chat, pretty explicitly, but people can still use text. So how exactly are you changing it?
Sorry for any confusion. What I meant was that I will be continuing The Regional Assembly Voice to Excellence Program. However it instead of it only being Voice Chat, you could say what your proposal in text form (messages).
And as far as I know, the program only does Voice Chat. Here's a section of the thread:
Now that this program is live, you will have the opportunity to take a piece of legislation that is currently under consideration outside of formal debate and present it in Discord...over voice chat! Now, I know this may seem weird but bear with me. This is an institution that honors the history and statutes of The North Pacific and therefore being able to uphold to that view is of the utmost importance. So, this Voice Chat is not just some people talking informally about a piece of legislation. Rather, it is an organized process using parliamentary procedure that allows the author to present their case, field questions, and hear both affirmative and opposition viewpoints so that they can go back to the drawing board and make their legislation even stronger!
I failed to find any text related. Perhaps I neglected some information accidentally but it seems it's a Discord VC only Program. And while yes most if not all Citizens are on the Discord Server, I don't think most of us would want to VC just to do this. There is a part in the application asking for your Discord Username (If Applicable) and I would assume if they are unable to apply with their Discord Username, it could relate to Forum text or something related but nothing they specifically states that would be the case.
So what i'll do as Speaker is that i'll rework the program to include a section on whether you prefer to use Text or VC.
Do you have any more questions? I'll be happy to answer more questions from you and everyone else.

In your thread title and campaign slogan, your refer to yourself as a "humble" nation, but there is no mention of this in the body of your post.

So my question is, in your view, how does being humble relate to the job of Speaker and the ability to do it well? Why did you choose it as the best adjective to describe what you bring to the table?

In your thread title and campaign slogan, your refer to yourself as a "humble" nation, but there is no mention of this in the body of your post.

So my question is, in your view, how does being humble relate to the job of Speaker and the ability to do it well? Why did you choose it as the best adjective to describe what you bring to the table?
I would like to build on this question. Would you then posit that the past few speakers have lacked humility and that it has hindered their ability to serve the region well?

Sorry for not answering these questions on time. My main computer is not working and have been busy.

1. I think humble relates to the job because while I am been seen as the Head of the Regional Assembly (if elected), I should show less importance of myself over my fellow Citizens. We are all Citizens and must help each other when in discussion.
2. The reason why I used that as the best adjective to describe what I bring to the tablet is because I, while Government official as Deputy Attorney general, see myself coming from a low political rank. One of the definitions of Humble is:
of low social, administrative, or political rank.
Source: Online Google Search Dictionary
It shows that what I bring to the tablet is to help all Citizens, whether they have high administrative or political rankings of not. With my plan to have the Speaker's Staff to help with Regional Assembly proposals, it shows that I am here to help those no matter their rankings, and that the Staff will be full of people of people low administrative or political class or high low administrative or political class.
While yes I did criticized Wonderess in the beginning of the thread, i'll admit, I still wanted to take a humble approach to show less importance of myself and show I would bring to the tablet.
I have to admit, I did sort of just took this from my VD Slogan that was the same of my current one but I still have reasonings for why I use it now.
I would like to build on this question. Would you then posit that the past few speakers have lacked humility and that it has hindered their ability to serve the region well?
Most Speakers in recent history have hindered their ability to serve the region well but this is opinion. Most, if not all Speakers or any Government Official may do something that may hinder their ability to serve the well. ABC did good and bad. Aswell as you. Everyone has their Pros and Cons. That's the reason why we may may for or against that person.

Is there currently a speaker's staff discord?

Why not use the main TNP discord?

Do we have too many discord servers?

Is there currently a speaker's staff discord?
As a member of the Speaker Staff, yes. It is also the Speaker's Office server but hasn't been publicized.

Well I want to have everything organized. ABC was the one who made it. Orginally a Group Chat, we moved to a Discord to be more organized and discuss Speaker Staff and related discussions there. I want to make it public now with all of the organization of categories, channels, and roles, to help have certain things in certain spots. Think of it like TNPExe. I'm willing to give TNPGen Administrators access to everything and such if any of them join and want access.

Do we have too many discord servers?
Perhaps we may have too much Official TNP Servers, but most may be RP related or not public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I want to have everything organized. ABC was the one who made it. Orginally a Group Chat, we moved to a Discord to be more organized and discuss Speaker Staff and related discussions there. I want to make it public now with all of the organization of categories, channels, and roles, to help have certain things in certain spots. Think of it like TNPExe. I'm willing to give TNPGen Administrators access to everything and such if any of them join and want access.

For the record @Eluvatar and @Dinoium the TNP discord account was invited to the server after I discussed the matter with McMasterdonia. It has not yet materialized in the server. I have taken action to allow the Administration access, however, by doing this.

What do you see being your biggest challenge for the next term if elected?

What do you see being your biggest challenge for the next term if elected?
The biggest challenge I think i'll have is people attempting to hurt me in my proposed Speaker Question Time. Another is trying to keep the Speaker Staff active. While all of these duties will make them active, I fear it may slowly dry up a bit. Hopefully that doesn't happen. I'm willing to take suggestions of letting prevent future challenges if elected.

I would liek to note that I am very busy at the moment and unable to get the part of it. You have two other Staffers who you can assign it to or not publish that part anyways. I am also unsure of how it mostly works. You had a deadline set and neither me and Bob were able to finish by then. You should still have 2 more staffers. Why are you pushing the deadline more and more or assign it to someone else?

Initially the assignment was given on 12/15/2018 to members of the Speaker's Staff, with an initial deadline of 12/19/2018. It was extended to 12/21/2018. The deadline came and went and still the assignment was left incomplete where it was last mentioned this past Tuesday where the Speaker asked you for those two names.

The initial assignment was to submit two names regarding the Election Corruption Amendment. The rest of the assignment was to be:

Each of you find two respectable people preferably citizens though residents are acceptable if you cannot find a citizen. Have them right an analysis no shorter than 100 words but no longer than 600. Thereafter, you can judge the analysis on how objective and professional it presents itself. You can propose edits to the original author and then after this process present it to me where I will review it. Once all 6 analyses are in our possession then we can publish them.

Deadlines were set. Deadlines were missed. As Speaker there are deadlines for you to meet, assignments (such as citizenship checks and remasking requests) that are to be done promptly. Given the assignment was neglected despite numerous reminders and pings, how can one assume to be sure that as Speaker you will be performing the duties of the office?

Initially the assignment was given on 12/15/2018 to members of the Speaker's Staff, with an initial deadline of 12/19/2018. It was extended to 12/21/2018. The deadline came and went and still the assignment was left incomplete where it was last mentioned this past Tuesday where the Speaker asked you for those two names.

The initial assignment was to submit two names regarding the Election Corruption Amendment. The rest of the assignment was to be:

Deadlines were set. Deadlines were missed. As Speaker there are deadlines for you to meet, assignments (such as citizenship checks and remasking requests) that are to be done promptly. Given the assignment was neglected despite numerous reminders and pings, how can one assume to be sure that as Speaker you will be performing the duties of the office?
I feel I must emphasize that the deadline was only to actually find people, the rest of the process was to come after the first deadline was achieved.

For starters, I did not mean to neglect it. I am not sure if @Bobberino even did his. I was beginning to do some progress on it with Bob but was unable to due to alot of work at the moment. I also was still unaware of how to do the assignment despite being explained it. I am not the greatest interviewer. One can tell by reading my interview of Deropia in the May Issue of TNL back in 2018. While I may had kept forgetting to do it. I might be able to do it now. Nevertheless i'm busy and if Wonder wanted it out, he should had dismissed me from doing that duty.

I will not neglect the office if elected. If I were to, I would notice that and probably try to patch that up. Actitivies is one of my goals and I will stay true to that goal. If I cannot, I would be greatly disappointed in myself. If myself cannot due most of my duties for a period of time, I would assign it to my Deputies however I will try to make sure I do it and if I fail to get the job done, i'll take the responsiblity.

Indeed, that is part of my point. They simply needed to find two names and submit them as part of the assignment. There was an initial deadline and then it was extended. Then the deadline came and went and nothing was done.

Back