Citizenship Applications

Nation: Trump's Economy. https://www.nationstates.net/nation=trump_economy

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Welcome to The North Pacific. We highly recommend you apply for Citizenship. Citizens can:
  • Vote in elections;
  • Hold public office;
  • Debate and vote on legislation;
  • And much more.
Step 1: Meet the requirements
Citizenship does not require WA membership, but you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must have a nation in The North Pacific;
  • You must not have more than one account on this forum (Administrators may grant exemptions under special circumstances);
  • You must not use a proxy server;
  • You must not pose a threat to regional security, as determined by the Vice Delegate.
Step 2: Take the oath
Fill in and post the following application:

You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey HERE.
  • When registering for Citizenship, one has to refer to their actual nation WITHOUT PREFIXES OF ANY SORT (i.e. the nation name you type in when logging on to NationStates).
  • Basically, either:
    1. A link to your nation on NationStates (the nation tag helps),
    2. Referring to your nation by its name without prefixes (for example, Olvern instead of The Republic of Olvern in the registration post),
    is NECESSARY for the Speaker's Office to process your application. Do not assume that the Speaker's Office is all-knowing.

Step 3: Participate in the region
Most of the time, your application will be approved within a few days. When this happens, you will be placed in a usergroup that allows you to post in forums set aside for the Regional Assembly. You are allowed to vote in any voting thread that begins AFTER you are admitted. Please note that to stay a Citizen, you must post in the forum every so often and maintain a nation in The North Pacific. For more details on these citizenship requirements, ask the Speaker or consult the Legal Code (chapter 6).

Step 4: Update your citizenship record as necessary
You must post in this thread if:

• Your TNP Nation changes;
  • You want to renounce Citizenship.
If you have any questions, ask the Speaker or their designated deputy. They will be more than happy to help you get started.

Enjoy your time in The North Pacific!

Try to keep all off-topic posts out of this topic. It will help streamline the process.

For reference, quoted below are the sections of the Legal Code relating to citizenship applications and when citizenship is lost.

Nation: Empire of Citadel I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Athyra
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Imperial La Plata

Nation: The Serdey Islands

Last edited:
Nation:Cown Defore

Nation: Anshul

Nation: Malomae

Nation: QuietDad of TNP

Last edited:
Nation: Neo Hollywoodland

Nation: Monarche

Nation: Monarche

Nation: Sodlad

Name: New America (Greater New America) on nationstates.

Nation: [Kingdom Of Manaf]

Nation: [Sunnaria]

Nation: The Northern Concrete Slabian Isles

Nation: Mall

Back