Pelhaforan Emergency OOC

Cogoria:
What do you mean? I never threatened your country? XD And I'm only threatening blood thirsty actions cause people started on about nukes, And I mean to deter them from glassing Cogoria :p
Eh, national interest / national policy... too easy to get them confused but here's the relevant quote...
* Will you sign the League's Declaration of Neutrality?:No. The Armed Rupublic of Cogoria reserves the right to pursue it's national policy in whatever manner her duly appointed government sees fit.

Okay, just figured out where I went wrong, I only glimpsed at the deceleration of neutrality and thought that any nations signing it were declaring themselves as neutral. Just read it properly and actually will be signing it XD Didn't realise it was only recognising YOUR neutrality. Though I find it hard to believe your a neutral state when you're in a military alliance

Cogoria:
Okay, just figured out where I went wrong, I only glimpsed at the deceleration of neutrality and thought that any nations signing it were declaring themselves as neutral. Just read it properly and actually will be signing it XD Didn't realise it was only recognising YOUR neutrality. Though I find it hard to believe your a neutral state when you're in a military alliance

Cogoria:
So no I actually won't sign t cause it's a bit hypocritical :p

Actually I'm not in a military alliance so I'm not being hypocritical. The Trillium Accord is composed of two components, the Alliance and the Stellae Partners for Peace. The Alliance is the military aspect while the S.P.P. has nothing to do with military unless the nation wants to get involved. For a real world comparison, think of NATO and their Partnership for Peace. NATO is a military alliance and one that Switzerland, a neutral country, would never join unless they break neutrality. They are however a part of the Partnership for Peace and through that work with NATO on peacekeeping and humanitarian missions. So my nation, The Rose League, acts in a similar manner in that we work with Accord / Alliance members but are opted out of any and all military engagements and obligations to protect our neutrality.

Ah fair enough, I thought you were a full Trillium member cause their meetings are held in your country if I recall correctly, Righto, I'll sign the Neutrality document

Nope. The meetings of the Accord are held in Ceretis.

My nation's are Kalti, Callaici and Andalucia which collectively are known as The Rose League.

I could have sworn they were held in the Rose league, oh well. I guess I have to stop skimming over stuff :p

If Cogoria uses chemical weapons against Pelhafor or Kannex, then Kannex will create a new bay where Cogoria once existed. Same for Nebula.

So no WMDs.

Cogoria:
I already said that I wouldn't use strategic chemical weapons unless it was in retaliation XD
Okay GOOD

Keep it that way

or else I peck you

and eat you

because you look awfully like a bread crumb

The OOC thread is more heated than the actual RP thread. As far as nukes go Esplandia has them as well though only a few. We have a couple ready to launch from our base in Tajis, though we have never used them in war nor threatened to. They're mostly left over from after the Great War and that era of possible annihilation of us all (at least from Esplandia's perspective). We do not use chemical weapons though as this would go against our warrior code of honor (Blowing people to smithereens is not against our code though).

Also nobody has said anything about the stuff going on in Tajis. Do I need to expand on it a bit more?

Esplandia:
Also nobody has said anything about the stuff going on in Tajis. Do I need to expand on it a bit more?
No one really knows how to get involved in it.

Cogoria:
Cogoria sees chemical weapons as an elegent weapon, preserving the landscape but killing the enemy
O_O

Kannex:
If Cogoria uses chemical weapons against Pelhafor or Kannex, then Kannex will create a new bay where Cogoria once existed. Same for Nebula.

So no WMDs.
hahaha get rekt nebula's an island

Cogoria:
Well I ain't got no Allies. So I have to look after my own little slice of land :)
i volunteered ;_;

Esplandia:
The OOC thread is more heated than the actual RP thread. As far as nukes go Esplandia has them as well though only a few. We have a couple ready to launch from our base in Tajis, though we have never used them in war nor threatened to. They're mostly left over from after the Great War and that era of possible annihilation of us all (at least from Esplandia's perspective). We do not use chemical weapons though as this would go against our warrior code of honor (Blowing people to smithereens is not against our code though).

Because the OOC has little to no repercussion for our nations while the IC thread has a lot. As for Tajis, I'm watching intently on what's going and will post about it at some point. Mainly trying to figure out how to phrase my response with my government wanting to condemn Esplandia for letting violence get out of hand but not offend you as you are an ally and part of the Trillium Accord.

Cogoria:
Cogoria sees chemical weapons as an elegent weapon, preserving the landscape but killing the enemy

How about we don't use any WMD's so Kannex doesn't turn the bread crumb into his new seaside crater...

Nightsong:
How about we don't use any WMD's so Kannex doesn't turn the bread crumb into his new seaside crater...
sweet red justice shall reign and/or rain once I'm done with him

Nightsong:
Esplandia:

Because the OOC has little to no repercussion for our nations while the IC thread has a lot. As for Tajis, I'm watching intently on what's going and will post about it at some point. Mainly trying to figure out how to phrase my response with my government wanting to condemn Esplandia for letting violence get out of hand but not offend you as you are an ally and part of the Trillium Accord.

Cogoria:

Well you'd have to condemn Tajis as they are only a crown dependency of Esplandia which means they are responsible for their own inner politics and only rely on Esplandia for their defense and international diplomacy.

Cogoria is a bit oblivious as to what's going on in Tajis, most intelligence assts are being directed at the Pelhaforan situation

Wow, I'm off doing stuff over the weekend and someone hits frappe on the OOC thread. Nukes... Chemical weapons... uff da.

Well, since it's been a long weekend I'll probably post up on Monday getting things rolling with Cogoria and Kannex. Also Espandia, I have to agree, nobody's entered the Tajin situation because they haven't really had a good place to enter the situation.

Ceretis:
Wow, I'm off doing stuff over the weekend and someone hits frappe on the OOC thread. Nukes... Chemical weapons... uff da.

Well, since it's been a long weekend I'll probably post up on Monday getting things rolling with Cogoria and Kannex. Also Espandia, I have to agree, nobody's entered the Tajin situation because they haven't really had a good place to enter the situation.
To summarize what happened was that I challenged Nebula to not get involved in starting a war over Pelhafor and well... the OOC thread is the result of that.

Gotta have somewhere to release the violence in such a way that everyone's nations dont end up as irradiated chemical polluted hellholes

Cogoria:
Gotta have somewhere to release the violence in such a way that everyone's nations dont end up as irradiated chemical polluted hellholes
Well, if you attack the Rose League, out of self defense your nation would become a smoking crater in the ground. So I wouldn't really recommend it.

Since you and Pelhafor are the center of this current round of violence and war, how about you call off your military and no violence has to happen?

Edit: Yes... my nation is entirely neutral. Doesn't mean we don't have the ability to defend ourselves and retaliate in the event of an attack.

I apologize for having not posted yet, have family visiting and I don't want to just toss a crap post up just to move things along.

I'm hoping that the peace negotiations will lead to an end of hostilities without there being too much fuss. Hopefully.

**Note** This was my 1,900 post. Zomg!

Ceretis:
I apologize for having not posted yet, have family visiting and I don't want to just toss a crap post up just to move things along.

I'm hoping that the peace negotiations will lead to an end of hostilities without there being too much fuss. Hopefully.

**Note** This was my 1,900 post. Zomg!
Congrats. c:

Cogoria:
Wars are terribly expensive... barring any special reason, most nations would hesitate from intervening in an overseas war.

Well my nation has a unreasonable man in charge and an overly passionate population. They go well together! And I intend to have all my demands met at the peace negotiations, don't worry they're not unreasonable.

Cogoria:
Well my nation has a unreasonable man in charge and an overly passionate population. They go well together! And I intend to have all my demands met at the peace negotiations, don't worry they're not unreasonable.
Well you still haven't mentioned what your demands are so there is no way for any of us to gauge whether your demands are reasonable or not.

Cogoria:
Well you'll find out at the negotiation table :p
I'm sorry / not sorry for my intelligence community bashing your government and their intentions. They aren't exactly trusting of nation's that they don't deal with often.

Edit: They being the Administrator's (heads) of the Intelligence Community.

it's ok, everyone expects communists to be unreasonable XD There is one demand I will not back down from and will ignite a bloody war over if it isn't met by Pelhafor, but it is reasonable and legal in international law.

Cogoria:
it's ok, everyone expects communists to be unreasonable XD There is one demand I will not back down from and will ignite a bloody war over if it isn't met by Pelhafor, but it is reasonable and legal in international law.
Uh huh. We shall see. Anyways, the League has demands / conditions of its own but they shall only come into play as a reaction to what you / Kannex and the others do.

Edit: Oh and if you start a war, I won't try stopping the Kannexan pigeon from eating the bread crumb.

All this talk about WMD's has me thinking about using my anti-WMD system to stop a war should it start, what with Kannex being within fallout and wind range of my nation.

Anti WMD? there's hardly such a thing that can stop an entire nation's arsenal from reaching their targets maybe a few, but not all. And you're not in danger from fallout as I posses no nukes, my WMDs (Which have been produced in utmost secrecy) Are all chemical/biological in nature

The bio weapons could expand past a boarder if it's the right type and there isn't strong enough border control.

Back