Pelhaforan Emergency OOC

Ya know Cogoria... technically you have international support from the Rose League as we are a friend to all nations. We just don't like warmongering nations hence why Nebula and you are currently on a quasi-black list with my nation's governments.

Cogoria:
Cogoria is barely aware of the rose league, we're more concerned with the large fleets congregating XD
My nation's tend to not get involved due to the neutrality I role-play with. You'll probably see me get more involved with trying to prevent you all from killing each other and sparking an unnecessary war and then leading whatever kind of peace talk happens after.

Well Cogoria is teetering on the brink of launching a full scale invasion of Pelhafor...... So quietly saying tut tut tut Aint working XD

Cogoria:
Well Cogoria is teetering on the brink of launching a full scale invasion of Pelhafor...... So quietly saying tut tut tut Aint working XD
You would be going up against the full might of Kannex, Ceretis, Esplandia (maybe?) and Pelhafor so I wish you the best of luck. My nation's role will most likely be the impartial neutral nation overseeing the cease fire and the implementation of the peacekeepers.

Edited for clarity.

Cogoria:
can you pleeeease let them start it?

if you do i'll help

I don't have a justification for all out war, I'm just crawling there cuase it's hard to do anything after mobilising to the scale Cogoria is XD

Imperium might send observers - the proximity is close enough that it would impact on our airroute to Rhuvanland.

Ultimately, though, our biggest concern is that we want the region to be stable. We need the cost of transport to and from Rhuvanland as low as possible, and we're in no position to be picking sides in this conflict.

And if you can't play, there's no use having the game on telly, in my reckoning. So we'll do our very best to help the Rose League wet-blanket this, if we get involved at all.

Nebula:
Cogoria:
can you pleeeease let them start it?

if you do i'll help
Stop goading on Cogoria. War isn't healthy for anyone...

And what happened, then? Well, in Whoville they say - that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then - the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of *ten* Grinches, plus two!

Yep, that we do. I picture it as kinda neither and both of ours at the same time. One of those split down the middle sort of things.

Ceretis:
And what happened, then? Well, in Whoville they say - that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then - the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of *ten* Grinches, plus two!
this had better not mean what it sounds like

Nebula:
Ceretis:
Sadly the Grinch recognized that having found compassion near instantly gave him cardiomegaly. Recognizing he had little time left in this world without medical treatment he decided the best bet would be to make friends with those in Whoville so he could be admitted to their hospital. Deep down the Grinch knew his actions were self serving, but what options did he have living in the mountains with his dog?

Was that what you were referring to Neb or were you meaning something else?

Ceretis:
Nebula:
Ceretis:
Sadly the Grinch recognized that having found compassion near instantly gave him cardiomegaly. Recognizing he had little time left in this world without medical treatment he decided the best bet would be to make friends with those in Whoville so he could be admitted to their hospital. Deep down the Grinch knew his actions were self serving, but what options did he have living in the mountains with his dog?

Was that what you were referring to Neb or were you meaning something else?
lol

I'll open up a refugee intake from Pelhafor to Rhuvanland at some point, for skilled persons who have been displaced.

Rhuvanland has a lot of refugees that Nebula moved from Cronaal (at least, we were going to - RL kicked in around the time I made that post so IDK if Nebula was planning around that).

I can only see one of my demands causing a real problem, the rest are reasonable enough, but Pelhafor might stumble with the one :)

Cogoria:
I can only see one of my demands causing a real problem, the rest are reasonable enough, but Pelhafor might stumble with the one :)
What exactly are your demands? Or is that still to come in the RP?

Cogoria:
Still to come, but I know what they'll be

Cogoria:
And I intend to get them

Then I wish you the best of luck in convincing not only Kannex / Pelhafor but also The Rose League (Kalti, Callaici and Andalucia) as my nation is the most likely to be the negotiators outside of Ceretis taking that role.

Nightsong:
Cogoria:
There mightn't be a war yet, so there mightn't be refugees....
Nebula is involved. There will be a war, trust me.
527486fc0a04975223f9b39f358111e25259c942c2a3652e14f888e31dcf8997.jpg

Back