OOC: The Black Isle

Yeraennus:
I think Yeraennus is gonna end up being the only nation focused on complete Cronaali autonomy :l
And Esplandia's over on the other side of the map going Cronaawho? Ha ha ha.

Also I'm not ready to get into another conflict on the heels of the Rhuvish one. That would make King Sherwin look to aggressive in front of his lords. I'll definitely send aid as soon as the conflict has settled down and some semblance of order is restored.

Esplandia:
Yeraennus:
I think Yeraennus is gonna end up being the only nation focused on complete Cronaali autonomy :l

Also I'm not ready to get into another conflict on the heels of the Rhuvish one. That would make King Sherwin look to aggressive in front of his lords. I'll definitely send aid as soon as the conflict has settled down and some semblance of order is restored.
Why not? Domestically, subjects don't mind if their rulers are aggressive to foreigners. Most people love rulers who are dicks to foreigners.

Kannex:
Esplandia:
Yeraennus:

Why not? Domestically, subjects don't mind if their rulers are aggressive to foreigners. Most people love rulers who are dicks to foreigners.
Esplandians are greatly against foreign entanglements, seeing it as a way for other nations to manipulate or control them. Esplandia even went through an isolationist phase, coming out only to eject communists from Tajis which has now lead to Esplandia being the muscle behind an increasingly corrupt nation hell bent on stirring up trouble with its neighbors.

Many of Esplandia's nobles want to return to an isolationist ideal. While Sherwin wields absolute power in theory, his lords can in fact block a great deal of his policies by voting in the Landesgrad against him. While Sherwin is more of a progressive, the majority of his kingdom is very conservative and against embedding themselves in the worlds business.

Nightsong:
Quite frankly Syrixia, I feel you are just going to break Cronaal more than it already is...
The reason the Syrixians are there is to find Lara Kray and put her back in power. I seriously have no idea what I'm going to do if she refuses, which Cronaal said she will.

On one hand, I could withdraw from Cronaal, which would make Syrixia look more peaceful, but on the other I could stay, and not dishonor Lara's plea for help.

Or, to produce a third hand, I could withdraw the armed troops and link up with the Rose Union's peacekeeping efforts.

Quick rundown of what I'm doing... Callaici learns of the situation on the ground in Nirih... provides said intel to Kalti and Andalucia who deal with the situation (to be determined at the moment)... Nirih becomes humanitarian protectorate to be turned back over to Cronaal at earliest convenience...

Syrixia:
The reason the Syrixians are there is to find Lara Kray and put her back in power.
I'm seriously curious why Syrixia would want to do that. The current clusterhump is directly the result of the grotesque mismanagement on the part of her and her peers.

Piscivore:
Syrixia:
The reason the Syrixians are there is to find Lara Kray and put her back in power.
I'm seriously curious why Syrixia would want to do that. The current clusterhump is directly the result of the grotesque mismanagement on the part of her and her peers.
I mean, her first idea was to construct a brand new city when her priorities should have been getting ministers and government, which she never actually managed to get.

Cronaal, I took some liberty with Nirih in explaining what has happened as you had said that nothing was really written out for Nirih. As such, let me know if there is anything that's wrong with the story or the way I'm presenting it and I'll make corrections. At the moment, I've gone for the Cronaali people of that state falling into one of two groups, those that follow Volandi (criminals, military, opportunists) and those that follow Azgeda (freedom fighters, law and order). As for who the Beji are... well, what is the fun in spoiling that right now...

Whilst the naming is pretty non-Crol, I don't mind that much and think your idea is better than what I could have come up with :p
Great post too.

Made my post. I'll let Cro control the CNA. Please don't kill them right off the bat. :lol:

Syrixia:
Made my post. I'll let Cro control the CNA. Please don't kill them right off the bat. :lol:
Post edited to show what's going on with the Legion. As I discussed before, they've found the bomb. They won't use it, obviously, but it will be a deterrent.

For someone trying to join the Novrith Pact, actually, and knowing Syrixia's history, I'd be better off withdrawing Syrixia totally for now, and using Myro's point of view "intelligent, restrained, and neutral."

Is everyone all right with the way I'm roleplaying the invasion, with little resistance, or should I roleplay it being harder? I'm not entirely sure what sort of forces I'm up against here.

Nebula, you are fine with how quickly you are moving considering you are right around the corner and can easily provide more backup. The one I have a small issue with is Sebland... He seems to be steamrolling his way from Randeen to Lith with zero resistance from anyone. Just feels like a land grab for the sake of grabbing land. Also, I thought Nebula was the one going for the Buskar region?

Nightsong:
Nebula, you are fine with how quickly you are moving considering you are right around the corner and can easily provide more backup. The one I have a small issue with is Sebland... He seems to be steamrolling his way from Randeen to Lith with zero resistance from anyone. Just feels like a land grab for the sake of grabbing land. Also, I thought Nebula was the one going for the Buskar region?
Larineth pretty much wasteland and the gangs aren't really in the small towns and villages.

Sebland, it's up to you when you post. Just know that my forces are sitting off the coast of Lith but haven't committed to going there. So we will be watching from the sidelines if it's you or Nebula who gains the city. On that note, ask Nebula where he plans on going. Would be a little awkward if you both post a battle for the same city...

True Sebland:
Nightsong:
Larineth pretty much wasteland and the gangs aren't really in the small towns and villages.
Larineth is a massive plains, and was the major farmland in Cronaal.
It was, however, hit by a tsunami prior to total collapse and Randeen is quite flooded.

Nightsong:
Cronaal... does Nirih have its own state flag or does it use the same one used by the entire nation?
No, I never made flags for anything besides the nation.
Nirih was the leading province of the Niria state though and probably should have an independent flag

To expand on the States of Cronaal, there are three. Ganjaria, Pellia, and Niria.

Niria: Balle, Nirih and Buskar
Pellia: Pelle, Lake Pell, Tyrath, Nol and Oir
Ganjaria: Ganjar, Yamaha, Hontawei, Larineth and Karin

It feels like a century ago I controlled the United States of Cronaal.
The states are why I chose the flag too, the three states united under the one 'great' star of Cronaal.

Well, the Rose Union has complete control over Nirih, Nebula has Balle and Sebland has Buskar...

As for Nirih, do you mind if I use this as its flag as I play out the end half of my role play scenario?
79E7iKp.png

Syrixia:
Kalti, do you wanna link our forces up and do joint peacekeeping operations? I want to see what happens to Oakshire with the Cronaal National Army.
Cronaal National Army?
Is this a sect of your own army, designated on my nation?
Tad out of the loop :p

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
I want to see what happens to Oakshire with the Cronaal National Army.
Cronaal National Army?
No, read my post. It's a large group of Oakshire citizens who were trained and armed to protect the city after the Syrixians left. I've vested control of the CNA to you.

Myroria, the peacekeepers are just that; peacekeepers. Cronaal is in anarchy and the world is coming together to reunite it. This is why I proposed to Nightsong that Syrixia link up with Rose Union peacekeepers

I do, however, agree with your worries of what happens after. The Empire shall fight any foreign influence on Cronaal as befits our government's goal of righting its previous wrongs. We have already withdrawn, and given the city of Oakshire the ability to defend itself.

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
I want to see what happens to Oakshire with the Cronaal National Army.
Cronaal National Army?
No, read my post. It's a large group of Oakshire citizens who were trained and armed to protect the city after the Syrixians left. I've vested control of the CNA to you.
Hmm, I'll keep it canon and use it to found an official military way later.

Syrixia:
Myroria, the peacekeepers are just that; peacekeepers. Cronaal is in anarchy and the world is coming together to reunite it. This is why I proposed to Nightsong that Syrixia link up with Rose Union peacekeepers

I do, however, agree with your worries of what happens after. The Empire shall fight any foreign influence on Cronaal as befits our government's goal of righting its previous wrongs. We have already withdrawn, and given the city of Oakshire the ability to defend itself.
Syrixia, I'm not sure what you can offer that my forces can't already do. I have six hospital ships on site with each capable of handling 200 people a day. Food / medicine are not an issue as Kalti is easily able to resupply them. I don't mind if your guys come over but I'd need a reason before signing off on it.

Edit: Just to give a numbers breakdown... I have 31,500 corps members in Cronaal. 25% are peacekeepers (7,875) while the other 75% are aid workers (23,625). They are all armed though befitting the fact that they are part of my armed forces.

Cronaal

How much time has elapsed so far since Lara broadcasted her radio message? Working on my next post but don't want to push ahead any farther than I already have.

Bustos:
Cronaal

How much time has elapsed so far since Lara broadcasted her radio message? Working on my next post but don't want to push ahead any farther than I already have.
I, myself, am on Day 1 since the broadcast but other's seem to be about a week to a few weeks after.

Nightsong:
Syrixia:

Syrixia, I'm not sure what you can offer that my forces can't already do. I have six hospital ships on site with each capable of handling 200 people a day. Food / medicine are not an issue as Kalti is easily able to resupply them. I don't mind if your guys come over but I'd need a reason before signing off on it.
Meh, you know what, scratch it. I'll withdraw the troops, but send peacekeepers to Cronaal. We'll try to liberate Karin and Tyrath.

As for what should happen after, I think we should refound the United States of Cronaal, and then just leave. No bases, no agreements, no nothing. Cronaal should be a sovereign nation again.

Yay! I was proven right... :P

Syrixia, us all leaving immediately after re-founding the United States of Cronaal means it will probably blow up in all our faces and we will be back for round three.

Syrixia:
Nightsong:
Syrixia:

Meh, you know what, scratch it. I'll withdraw the troops, but send peacekeepers to Cronaal. We'll try to liberate Karin and Tyrath.

As for what should happen after, I think we should refound the United States of Cronaal, and then just leave. No bases, no agreements, no nothing. Cronaal should be a sovereign nation again.
I'm in belief there'd be a minor agreement, to help prevent the nation from collapsing again whilst still weak.

Myroria will remain IC opposed to this no matter how many times the Established Peoples assure us they're just "peacekeepers". :P

They're occupying land and administering it on behalf of their home nation because one person who used to be the leader of Cronaal asked them to. Even if they plan on turning the country over to Kray or whoever, this is an invasion.

Myroria:
Myroria will remain IC opposed to this no matter how many times the Established Peoples assure us they're just "peacekeepers". :P

They're occupying land and administering it on behalf of their home nation because one person who used to be the leader of Cronaal asked them to. Even if they plan on turning the country over to Kray or whoever, this is an invasion.
I'm enjoying Myroria's POV, different from everyone else's :p

Back