OOC: The Black Isle

<------- Has never implied imperialistic desires.

Kalti, I'm basically planning to have Sphan tell everyone to screw off if they're not interested in the complete reunification of the islands of Cronaal.

Yeraennus:
<------- Has never implied imperialistic desires.

Kalti, I'm basically planning to have Sphan tell everyone to screw off if they're not interested in the complete reunification of the islands of Cronaal.
The Rose Union will have zero say over Nirih once everything has been settled between Volandi and Azgeda. As to whether or not they choose to follow Lara Kray remains to be seen (have to PM Cronaal about that...).

Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Nightsong:
I can with 99.9% certainty say that Nebula will ask for a military base when this is all over.
ouch

feelings hurt
:console:
no, in reality Topari will probably just try to annex the rest of Balle Province
hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahah
ahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahh
hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahah
[me]gets magical bullet-firing dildo

Nightsong:
Syrixia:
This RP, like so many other war RPs before it, is beginning to stress me out to the point where it's distracting me from my schoolwork and making me constantly check the forum like a madman.

What should I do? Should I just drop out?
Ya'll the ones making this into a war role play scenario. I'm over here in my corner of Cronaal actually trying to save the people and provide aid. The rest of you have gone imperialistic and want more and more land. I can with 99.9% certainty say that Nebula will ask for a military base when this is all over. My solution, instead of imperialism, war and gaining land, try what I've done which is expand on the issues facing the people and how your people respond and help.
Can I just have Syrixia join Kalti and Xentherida's efforts then? I am very very VERY VERY VERY pissed right now and I just want to get this solved.

Syrixia:
Nightsong:
Syrixia:
This RP, like so many other war RPs before it, is beginning to stress me out to the point where it's distracting me from my schoolwork and making me constantly check the forum like a madman.

What should I do? Should I just drop out?
Ya'll the ones making this into a war role play scenario. I'm over here in my corner of Cronaal actually trying to save the people and provide aid. The rest of you have gone imperialistic and want more and more land. I can with 99.9% certainty say that Nebula will ask for a military base when this is all over. My solution, instead of imperialism, war and gaining land, try what I've done which is expand on the issues facing the people and how your people respond and help.
Can I just have Syrixia join Kalti and Xentherida's efforts then? I am very very VERY VERY VERY pissed right now and I just want to get this solved.
Whu are you sad!!? D:

Syrixia, if you wish to join the Rose Union efforts, send an IC message to Segretarju ?enerali Isabela, she is the one coordinating efforts for Callaici and any foreign nation who wishes to help.

Along with the Cronaali refugees flocking to the relief centers set up by the suddenly interested outsider nations were dozens of Sadakhan scientists--sociologists, cultural anthropologists, semioticians and psychologists; political scientists, economists and field researchers in jurisprudence and military studies.

Silently, discretely, they blended in and began taking copious notes on the behavior of the outsiders.

Yeah Germans tried to do this towards the end of WWII and it didn't work for obvious reasons.... Good try tho.

Kalti, Wolfsea can contribute by sending our medical and engineering corps but the Imperial Ravens are still conducting wetworks operations to try to find these WMD's. Also they are under orders to find Lara if possible but the weapons are their priority.

Bustos:
Cronaal, how long ago did your government collapse?
Yeraennus is correct, a year ago.

The Mad Queen destroyed Smithworks and killed herself & the cities denizens two years ago, Lara was elected one and a 3/4 years ago

Cronaal, how do you see your government being running after unification (government structure)? And who will be the leader?

Just curious so I know how to formulate Volandi and Azgeda's opinion towards Lara Kray and the fallen Cronaali government.

Nightsong:
Cronaal, how do you see your government being running after unification (government structure)? And who will be the leader?
colonial dictatorship under nebulan rule ;)

Nightsong:

Just curious so I know how to formulate Volandi and Azgeda's opinion towards Lara Kray and the fallen Cronaali government.
Cronaal hasn't really had a full government.

Queen Diana Wrokford was an absolute monarchy, with advisers named Ministers who never actually partook in actual minister roles, and Lara Kray could never assemble a government

Nebula:
Nightsong:

Haha, yeah... no...

Cronaal:
Nightsong:

Cronaal hasn't really had a full government.

Queen Diana Wrokford was an absolute monarchy, with advisers named Ministers who never actually partook in actual minister roles, and Lara Kray could never assemble a government

Thanks. I already have a general sense of who will be in charge in Nirih after the Rose Union is finished and this answer helps me write the final parts of my end of the role play scenario.

The Grim Reaper:
Does Queen Wrokford's family still exist, by any chance? I seem to recall that it didn't.
No, only the direct line of the royals (Father, Son, Granson) and cousins can be heir in Crol culture. There were none of such.

Cronaal:
The Grim Reaper:
Does Queen Wrokford's family still exist, by any chance? I seem to recall that it didn't.
No, only the direct line of the royals (Father, Son, Granson) and cousins can be heir in Crol culture. There were none of such.
That's what every royal family says until the inbreds all die out and there's another War of Succession.

Kannex:
Cronaal:
The Grim Reaper:
That's what every royal family says until the inbreds all die out and there's another War of Succession.
I don't think people would like a Succession War :p

Cronaal:
Kannex:
Cronaal:
The Grim Reaper:
All the imperialist powers (except Kannex, I guess) are butting in -- it's perfect setting for a succession war.

Kannex:
Cronaal:
Kannex:
Cronaal:
The Grim Reaper:
All the imperialist powers (except Kannex, I guess) are butting in -- it's perfect setting for a succession war.
Blegh.
Doesn't fit into my plans :p.
Planned the next 5 or so of my posts ^-^

Kannex:
Cronaal:
Kannex:
Cronaal:
The Grim Reaper:
imperium tho

But yes, we don't have the resources to maintain a war in the Black Isle. I was thinking of playing a small deep-cover August team of special forces in Cronaal, to assassinate Lara Kray and hence make it more viable for a monarchist government of some sort to form, but I was planning to mainly play them as black comedy relief - totally inept, because they don't want to finish the mission and leave when they could just go on a road trip, and still get paid when they go home.

Unfortunately, time means I should probably commit in whole to what RPs need the commitment, and I don't think Imperium has a role to play here.

Bustos:
Along with the Cronaali refugees flocking to the relief centers set up by the suddenly interested outsider nations were dozens of Sadakhan scientists--sociologists, cultural anthropologists, semioticians and psychologists; political scientists, economists and field researchers in jurisprudence and military studies.

Silently, discretely, they blended in and began taking copious notes on the behavior of the outsiders.

Yeah Germans tried to do this towards the end of WWII and it didn't work for obvious reasons.... Good try tho.
Source? Seems to me we had an awful lot of German scientist come to the US and the USSR, and a few war criminals as well.

I'm not sure what your "obvious reasons" are.

Bustos:
Piscivore,

Allow me to RP it then.
Of course. Keep in mind our people aren't spies; they aren't trying to ferret out secrets, just studying what makes you non-Sadakhan cultures "tick".

Bustos:
Piscivore:
Bustos:
Piscivore,

Allow me to RP it then.
Of course. Keep in mind our people aren't spies; they aren't trying to ferret out secrets, just studying what makes you non-Sadakhan cultures "tick".
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8275135&t=7507554

The Allied States didn't see it that way.
LOL, Sadakoyama's "scientific efforts" are basically screwed at this point. I'm going to point out at this point Syrixia has always secretly viewed Sadakoyama very suspiciously.

Syrixia:
Bustos:
Piscivore:
Bustos:
Piscivore,

Allow me to RP it then.

LOL, Sadakoyama's "scientific efforts" are basically screwed at this point. I'm going to point out at this point Syrixia has always secretly viewed Sadakoyama very suspiciously.

oh dear lord help us

Nightsong:
Nebula:
Nightsong:

Haha, yeah... no...

haha yeah yes

Nightsong:
Thanks. I already have a general sense of who will be in charge in Nirih after the Rose Union is finished and this answer helps me write the final parts of my end of the role play scenario.

it's me right? :evil:

Syrixia:
Bustos:
Piscivore:
Bustos:
Piscivore,

Allow me to RP it then.

Just imagine if your country found out IC that we'd used a quadriplegic grade-schooler as the unwitting guidance system for a drone weapon... :D

Piscivore:
Syrixia:
Bustos:
Piscivore:
Bustos:
Piscivore,

Allow me to RP it then.

Just imagine if your country found out IC that we'd used a quadriplegic grade-schooler as the unwitting guidance system for a drone weapon... :D
I take back everything I said about letting your scientists in O_O

Kalti, I'm gonna make the post of the ships arriving tomorrow, and they'll start unloading. The commander of the operation will talk to the leader of the base, and they'll roll out to the towns and stuff. One question, though; will Xentheridans work with Kaltians in towns, or will we take our own towns? I'm hoping for the former, to be honest.

Note: once I get WiFi, Yeraennus will be telling anyone not completely in favor of Cronaali reunification and autonomy to GTFO or encounter problems.

Sorry Yeraennus but I have no say in what Volandi and Azgeda do once I leave. If they choose to not follow Lara Kray, that's their problem. So...

Back