Admin Requests

Please mask @Koopa103 as Deputy Minister of Defence (appointment, oath), thanks! :)
Done.
Dear Admins,
please mask my Deputies @Cloud, @Nutmeg The Squirrel and @Halsoni here on the Forums with HA group management perms and on Discord.
Their appointment and their oaths
Done except for the Discord masking, You should be able to do that part.
Please add The Aude Alliance and the Treaty of the Northern Wells to the laws page following their respective passages in the Regional Assembly.
Done.
Could you please mask me on the forum as a Gameside Advocate again. Thank you :)

Oath: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7019276/post-10609933

Appt: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9197535/post-10609495
Done.
As per their appointments and oaths, can @AraFuttio, @Lionsmeow, @Neptune, @Sauron and @Halsoni please be given permissions over the Culture joinable group and permissions over the Culture subforum.
Their appointments and Lionsmeow's appointment.
Sauron's oath, Neptune's oath, Halsoni's oath, Lionsmeow's oath and AraFuttio's oath.
Done.

Last edited:
Vincone Cae seems to not understand,i am using android.Luckily i got the admins to help me but he is not even online in the forums wo what is your opinion?Admins helped me to merge my account thanjs to the admins who helped me.
Speaker CheckVice Delegate CheckAdmin Check
PASSEDFAILEDFAILED
PASSED(NO RESPONSE)(NO RESPONSE)
PASSEDPASSEDPASSED

Last edited:
Could you possibly mask me on the forums as a Gameside Advocate again.

Oath

Appt

Thanks!
Done.
Vincone Cae seems to not understand,i am using android.Luckily i got the admins to help me but he is not even online in the forums wo what is your opinion?Admins helped me to merge my account thanjs to the admins who helped me.
Speaker CheckVice Delegate CheckAdmin Check
PASSEDFAILEDFAILED
PASSED(NO RESPONSE)(NO RESPONSE)
PASSEDPASSEDPASSED
I'm not understanding. If this is regarding your citizenship application, you appear to be all set.
Can I please be given the Gameside Advocate masking as per my appointment and oath.
Appointment and Oath.
Done.

Could the Cards subforum of the Delegate's Government please be archived? Additionally, I'm wondering whether Cards Guildmasters were historically given the Deputy Minister role for managing the Cards Guild subforum, as I have appointed @Fauzjhia, and they've taken their oath. If so, could they please be masked as such?

Could the Cards subforum of the Delegate's Government please be archived? Additionally, I'm wondering whether Cards Guildmasters were historically given the Deputy Minister role for managing the Cards Guild subforum, as I have appointed @Fauzjhia, and they've taken their oath. If so, could they please be masked as such?
The Delegate Card subform has been archived,

Cards Guildmasters are given the Guildmaster role to handled the subform, which they have

clicking buttons on mobile would not work.

Hello,

Could @Halsoni, @nvxl, and @Bobberino all be given access to Comms group management here on the forums? If they don't have those permissions already, that is.

Thanks!

(Note: All three have taken their oaths and are masked appropriately on Discord already)

Hello,i want to ask why when i clicj buttons they wont work

Could I get an admin check on @Heather please? Additionally, could Icarus, Koopa, Zaz, Robespierre & 9003 all have NPA group management permissions if they don't already? Thanks ~

Edit: Added Robes to the list of NPA group managers

Last edited:
Hey,i kind of forgot my password please tell me personnaly what is the password thanks:bat:

Back