TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia

moce_seal.png

The Minister's Office
August the 8th, 2022
Hello!

This is the place for questions to be asked and answered, regular updates on the state of the ministry, performance reports, and important information easily accessible to our staff. I'll be updating this post in particular with key ministerial information such as staff rosters, current goals, important links, and anything else the ministry at large should be aware of.

I am open to all questions, ideas, and discussions that you may wish to bring up, and I will ensure I respond as quickly, but as thoroughly, as possible.

Last edited:
What is Ministry of Culture?
For that, how to apply?
What does this minister do?
What's main job for the minister?
Any restriction (population) on the nation to be the ministry of culture?
I have requested a joinable group "Culture". Now what's next?

moce_seal.png

REMOVAL OF DEPUTY MINISTER
Unfortunately, it has come time for me to audit my leadership team. I have decided to use my powers as Minister of Cultural Affairs to remove one of my Deputy Ministers. They have done great work for this Ministry in the past, but their lack of engagement in this Ministry for this term and part of last term suggests to me that they may no longer be interested in this Ministry. I wish them well with their other positions, and thank them for their help. Effective immediately, @Halsoni is hereby removed from the position of Deputy Minister of Cultural Affairs.
Following in the footsteps of my colleagues, I will be designating a clear successor if I take an absence. All staff may bring any queries to my Deputy @Neptune, who will act in my stead if I declare an absence. He has made great progress in this Ministry, and I have been impressed by his initiative.

Nutmeg
Minister of Cultural Affairs
The North Pacific

I would like to note that I was not notified in any way of this change in leadership. Nutmeg has not reached out to me about my supposed "lack of engagement" and has not in any way, shape or form asked me to improve. This is ironic as Nutmeg was very upset in my DMs after Robes didn't reappoint him as Deputy Minister of Communications at the start of the term and didn't tell him.

Why did the Minister not feel the need to discuss this with me? Why was I left in the dark? Why is the Minister a hypocrite?

This is ironic as Nutmeg was very upset in my DMs after Robes didn't reappoint him as Deputy Minister of Communications at the start of the term and didn't tell him.
Why is the Minister a hypocrite?
Speaking for myself and without comment as to the rest of this situation, I think it is inappropriate for you to use private discussions you have had with Nutmeg the Squirrel as public ammunition to call his character into question because he dismissed you as a deputy minister. While you are of course fully within your rights to criticize his action in public, using private conversations in this manner is (in my view) improper in general, and in this specific case strikes me as a needless escalation into the realm of personal attacks.

Back