Admin Requests

Queroquan Request :

My birth year is wrong. I want to change my birth year. Please change my birth year to 2010.

Hello there. :D

Is there a problem with the forum?

I cannot access my forum threads for daily updates for some reason.

It's saying they are locked and not open for further replies

My Train thread https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9195683/112

&

My Plane thread https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9194610/218

UPDATE: It also appears that I have lost my moderation perms on the Community Centre https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3038622/ as I cannot move a thread that is in the wrong place.

Last edited:
Could the matter above be resolved asap, I have some daily updates.

@Siwale @Eluvatar @Dreadton

Sorry for the ping.

Oh my poor routine. :lol:

Likely my fault. I have been working on the forum groups and removed the TNP University role which was likely what caused this. As a stop gap, im going to unlock the threads until i put something more perminate together

Could the matter above be resolved asap, I have some daily updates.

@Siwale @Eluvatar @Dreadton

Sorry for the ping.

Oh my poor routine. :lol:

Issue: Admin (me) removed old groups that are no longer used by the community (TNPU being one) I have corrected it by giving you the Community Center Manager Role and related permissions to continue the work you are doing there. Contact me directly with any issues

@AraFuttio should be given the Deputy Minister role, and Moderator powers over the WAA subforum and joinable group, as per this appointment and oath.
Done, I will get with you soon to review who has access to related areas

Could I get Minister of Communications and all appropriate perms?

Oath
Appointment
Done, I will get with you soon to review who has access to related areas

Something seems messed up with my perms. Not sure what happened here, but I seem to have been removed from Ministry of Foreign Affairs joinable group Is this (referring to my removal from the joinable group) an admin error, or was it intentionally done by someone?

Anyways I continue to maintain the mange rights over the MoFA joinable group (as well as the Foreign Envoys ones), which I probably shouldn't have.

Last edited:
Hey! I accidently click on leave without knowing about it and I left the cultural group. Then, I reapplied for Culture executive staff. Then @Halsoni told that he/she has done the thing which I wanted. But, when I visit the "Joinable Group" page, I saw that I haven't joined, but I have already clicked on the request button. Also, I can't repeatedly ask for it. So, please do something.

Something seems messed up with my perms. Not sure what happened here, but I seem to have been removed from Ministry of Foreign Affairs joinable group Is this (referring to my removal from the joinable group) an admin error, or was it intentionally done by someone?

Anyways I continue to maintain the mange rights over the MoFA joinable group (as well as the Foreign Envoys ones), which I probably shouldn't have.

I have removed the mange rights, as for the other issue it looks like the MoFa role overrode it? im kinda guessing there, theres nothing showing that it was removed by an admin just changed over when you became MoFa

Hey! I accidently click on leave without knowing about it and I left the cultural group. Then, I reapplied for Culture executive staff. Then @Halsoni told that he/she has done the thing which I wanted. But, when I visit the "Joinable Group" page, I saw that I haven't joined, but I have already clicked on the request button. Also, I can't repeatedly ask for it. So, please do something.
I am assuming you are trying to join the Culture joinable group. If you requested joining then you will need to contact the Minister of Culture

Please mask Lord Dominator as THO per their oath:

Please mask Lord Dominator as THO per their oath:

done

Admins I am sure you’re waiting to update a bunch of people in the near future, but as we have a new Vice Delegate I would appreciate my Court permissions being returned so I can resume my work there. Thank you!

Admins I am sure you’re waiting to update a bunch of people in the near future, but as we have a new Vice Delegate I would appreciate my Court permissions being returned so I can resume my work there. Thank you!
Done.

I notice NutmegTheSquirrel has been entered into the field for WA Affairs on the government page, yet he was appointed Minister of Culture. The WA Affairs appointee Magecastle is yet to post his oath. Also, would it be possible to remove the extra 'vacant' row at the bottom of the table? I assume it was used previously for the Minister of Cards.

I notice NutmegTheSquirrel has been entered into the field for WA Affairs on the government page, yet he was appointed Minister of Culture. The WA Affairs appointee Magecastle is yet to post his oath. Also, would it be possible to remove the extra 'vacant' row at the bottom of the table? I assume it was used previously for the Minister of Cards.
Nutmeg has been fixed, i do not know what that row links to or what it will break if i remove it. that will need to be checked by a overseer

I need my deputies per my statement to have the proper forum permissions to manage the FA group and moderate the FA ministry channels.

I will also need some clarification on viewing permissions, because I want to make a subforum visible to the deputies, but not all deputies in the executive, I want just the FA deputies to be able to see them. Can we figure out how to make that happen?

Hello dear Admins,
can @Chipoli and @Halsoni (Ruben) please be masked as Gameside Advocates here and on Discord? Thanks.

Here is their appointment and here are their oaths
Done.
I need my deputies per my statement to have the proper forum permissions to manage the FA group and moderate the FA ministry channels.
Done.
I will also need some clarification on viewing permissions, because I want to make a subforum visible to the deputies, but not all deputies in the executive, I want just the FA deputies to be able to see them. Can we figure out how to make that happen?
We certainly can make that happen. Your ministry already has quite a few subforums. Are they all being used or did you want to repurpose one of them?

Back