Admin Requests

Can I get a new embassy opened for the region of Vibonia? And can I please have The Social Liberal Union's and The Hole to Hide In's embassies archived? Please and thank you.

Done DM me if there is any issues

hey,can we like lock some forums made by ourselves get locked whenever we want

Can I please have @Kenmoria asked as Deputy Minister now that he has rejoined as a citizen etc., and thus in my view able to take up the role of Deputy Minister? Kenmoria is NSSC commended (SC#332) and should be highly trustworthy.

Thanks

Last edited:
Can I please have @Kenmoria asked as Deputy Minister now that he has rejoined as a citizen etc., and thus in my view able to take up the role of Deputy Minister? Kenmoria is NSSC commended (SC#332) and should be highly trustworthy.

Thanks
Done

Hello, can my perms in the Comms section be sorted out? I'm not able to edit, sticky or do anything to threads and it's rather annoying. It'd be great if the perms could be done properly this time.

Hello, can my perms in the Comms section be sorted out? I'm not able to edit, sticky or do anything to threads and it's rather annoying. It'd be great if the perms could be done properly this time.
Done.

Per this post please mask @Cookiemonster (Yohannes) as a deputy minister for WAA.

Per this post please mask @Cookiemonster (Yohannes) as a deputy minister for WAA.
Done.

Please unmask my citizen and NPA as im resigning from The North Pacific

Hey,Recently checked my settings and it appeared to be a mistake made by me while creating this account please change my birthday from August 2nd to February 8th

Sorry to bother,mind change this post ti the Gallery?

Back