Admin Requests

It seems I have lost the Deputy AG masking on the forum, and no longer possess mod powers over the AG office forum...

Pallaith:
Amerion has failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.

Akillian Talleyrand has CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

The following have CTE'd and should be remasked from Resident to Member:

Gatland
Caligula

Done.

SillyString:
I also seem to have lost Deputy AG access? It's still my listed mask, but I can't see private AG areas or archives...
Done. Looking into why DAG access seems to have been revoked.

Abbey:
Done. Looking into why DAG access seems to have been revoked.
For what it's worth, it seems Sasten retained the abilities the mask provides despite apparently having the same DAG mask.

Hello, admins, I've just noticed a bug with the government page, specifically with the spreadsheet it pulls the data from.

In the Speaker's Office sheet, in the Nation column C, it's meant to pull the NS nation listed by the Citizen registry for that citizen. Unfortunately, for the Deputy Speakers, it pulls from the wrong column.

The code for those two should be like this:
Code:
=IF(ISBLANK($D3),,FILTER(ImportRange("1aQ9EplmCzZLz7AmWQwpSXiCPo60AdyGG97PR1lD2tWM", "Citizens!D$3:D"), INDEX(ImportRange("1aQ9EplmCzZLz7AmWQwpSXiCPo60AdyGG97PR1lD2tWM", "Citizens!$E$3:$E"),0,1)=$D3))

=IF(ISBLANK($D4),,FILTER(ImportRange("1aQ9EplmCzZLz7AmWQwpSXiCPo60AdyGG97PR1lD2tWM", "Citizens!D$3:D"), INDEX(ImportRange("1aQ9EplmCzZLz7AmWQwpSXiCPo60AdyGG97PR1lD2tWM", "Citizens!$E$3:$E"),0,1)=$D4))
Note that the first ImportRange specifies "Citizens!D$3:D", not "Citizens!B$3:B", which is what it currently refers to.

Thank you.

EDIT: Also, while you're at it, could you add COE as Chief Justice following his selection as such? Thank you.

I'd like to file an admin request to give Tomb (unless he already has them), Xentherida, Siwale, and I moderation powers over the Trivia Workroom sub-forum. I'm guessing we don't have them already because it's password protected.

Thanks,
ABC

Bump

abc:
Could both I and Xentherida be made leaders of the HA Group as we are both DM's?
abc:
I'd like to file an admin request to give Tomb (unless he already has them), Xentherida, Siwale, and I moderation powers over the Trivia Workroom sub-forum. I'm guessing we don't have them already because it's password protected.

Thanks,
ABC

Both requests need to be made by Tomb as MoHA. We don't automatically make DMs group leaders nor do we automatically make them mods.

Hi Abbey,

I apologize for not initiating the requests myself. I can confirm that I approve both of ABC's requests. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I really thank you for all the admin work you do, Abbey. We really appreciate it.

Back