Admin Requests

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident:

Necerierra
kundam

Zppix has CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

Thank you!

Alright, I have a request! I had another nation on the forum previously, and didn't want to use the same account, so I created a new one. Then, when I went to apply for citizenship, I found the stipulation that you are not to have two accounts. Could you please delete my other account (awesomeone21)?

Siwale:
The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident:

Necerierra
kundam

Zppix has CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

Thank you!

Done.

Gladio:
Security check for Citrus Maximus please

Thank you

Wireless broadband IP, but given the change in how the internet works, I'll pass them.

Magna:
Alright, I have a request! I had another nation on the forum previously, and didn't want to use the same account, so I created a new one. Then, when I went to apply for citizenship, I found the stipulation that you are not to have two accounts. Could you please delete my other account (awesomeone21)?

We're going to need you to prove ownership of that account. Please log into it and post here confirming that you would like your account deleted in favour of the account known as Magna. I'm asking because you do not have an IP correlation between both accounts at first glance.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Magna:

We're going to need you to prove ownership of that account. Please log into it and post here confirming that you would like your account deleted in favour of the account known as Magna. I'm asking because you do not have an IP correlation between both accounts at first glance.
I confirm that I own this account and would like it deleted in favor of Magna. Thank you!

I've reached out to you on Discord with an idea regarding this.

Polar Arc:
Can you delete my Topic on the general assembly I wasn't told till later that i wasn't allowed to post there
It was moved to RP. You are allowed to post in the RA as a citizen, but RP posts do not belong there.

Malphe has failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.

slothdemon has left the region and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

Thank you!

My zetaboard maskings have been messed up. I am missing deputy AG masking. My forum also looks like this:
5hfOMmS.png

Gladio:
Security checks for japano-romanistan, GreensteadNational and Remmy please

Thank you

japano-romanistan - passes
GreensteadNational - can you tell me the name of your ISP and whether you are accessing this from student accomodation on or off campus or a place of work?
Remmy - fails, multiple count of a proxy usage even with a residential IP since May 12th.

Siwale:
President Gavorsky has left the region and should be remasked from Resident to Member.

Thank you!

Done.

Pallaith:
Auburn_Rovial has failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.

TOHOATNP has CTE'd and should be remasked from Resident to Member.

Done.

Can Brend0g and wicheye be granted moderation over the HA subforum and Kasch and Xentherida be removed?

Also, can Bren0g and wicheye be made leaders of the HA joinable group and Tomb and Xentherida be removed as leaders?

Thanks!

Goyanes:
May I be masked with Deputy Minister, per this announcement Linky, and this oath of office Linky 2.

~Goy
The mask is purely cosmetic and gives you no actual access but requires me to have to give you override masks and is thus work for no actual effort.

Siwale:
Can Brend0g and wicheye be granted moderation over the HA subforum and Kasch and Xentherida be removed?

Also, can Bren0g and wicheye be made leaders of the HA joinable group and Tomb and Xentherida be removed as leaders?

Thanks!
All finished. Tomb wasn't a leader of that group so I naturally didn't remove him.

Congrats on being the first admin request I fulfilled, Siwale! :)

Edit: Further request given through DMs to extend the moderation requests to the Trivia Workroom. These are also done.

Please rename the cultural affairs and cultural affairs headquarters subforums to culture and culture headquarters, respectively. Thank you!

Polar Arc:
Can you delete my post on my topic, Post# 7,8,9
As a rule, we do not delete posts.

There are cases where we may split them out and hide them, but we will at minimum need to know which posts you are referring to. Links, please?

Back