Admin Requests

Sil Dorsett:
Tadovan has been appointed Deputy Minister of WA Affairs and should be masked as Cabinet Deputy.

Appointment: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9060431/
Oath of Office: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10057739&t=7019276
Done.
Bootsie:
Guy has CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

Karetheon and The sweetermons have CTE'd and should be remasked from Resident to Member.
Done
abc:
I have been appointed Deputy Minister of Culture!

Appointment

Oath of Office

I would like mod powers over CA and its sub-forum as well as any necessary masking.
You already have the Deputy Minister masking. As for mod powers, either the Minister of Culture or Delegate needs to be the one to ask.
Sasten:
Could I get security checks for Colby, Korcae, and Sereeno please?

Thank you.
All three pass.

I need Brend0g and Nasania to be given mod powers over all communication areas. Also, Tomb's mod powers over those areas need to be removed.

Owenstacey:
The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be remasked from citizen to resident:
Allison in chains
Kihla
Zeltheit
The Utopian Initiative
DuelistKinG
Malashaan

The following have CTE'd and therefore should be remasked from resident to member:
TheHarambe
esterfuler
Carolus
Amerion
Scorch:
I need Brend0g and Nasania to be given mod powers over all communication areas. Also, Tomb's mod powers over those areas need to be removed.
All done.

Hello.I have been issued by an mod to request the deletion of this account in order to finish citizenship aplication.This account i don't use.My true account is Pro25,and i can confirm.

ProDab:
Hello.I have been issued by an mod to request the deletion of this account in order to finish citizenship aplication.This account i don't use.My true account is Pro25,and i can confirm.
Done.

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked from citizen to resident:

Theesea
Junie
Portlandia
Wolfensjäger
Mhazi
ShadowSlayer
XIV
Jeortopia
Banterna
Highton Islands
Remmy
Subin
Marabia
DelayWork
Odenstia
piegoldenhands

christydelgado has CTE'd and should be re-masked from citizen to member.

The following have CTE'd and should be re-masked from resident to member:

Babiboi89
Chribri
Duke91
Hermaes
lotapolaris
LilyAnne
pandapig12
PRA
Recs
SaintEleanor
TRUEa7
vashnis
Wardarth
Zeltheit

Owenstacey:
The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked from citizen to resident:

Theesea
Junie
Portlandia
Wolfensjäger
Mhazi
ShadowSlayer
XIV
Jeortopia
Banterna
Highton Islands
Remmy
Subin
Marabia
DelayWork
Odenstia
piegoldenhands

christydelgado has CTE'd and should be re-masked from citizen to member.

The following have CTE'd and should be re-masked from resident to member:

Babiboi89
Chribri
Duke91
Hermaes
lotapolaris
LilyAnne
pandapig12
PRA
Recs
SaintEleanor
TRUEa7
vashnis
Wardarth
Zeltheit
All done.

It would be great if we could get the new embassies up:

Merridel
The Versutian Federation
The Union of Democratic States

Thanks in advance!

Is it possible for me to be given the ability to edit the legal code so I can catch up with the bills that need to be added. And as well as this, is it possible for me to be given the access to the mass tg system, so I can get the RA digest out to the region.

Owenstacey:
Is it possible for me to be given the ability to edit the legal code so I can catch up with the bills that need to be added. And as well as this, is it possible for me to be given the access to the mass tg system, so I can get the RA digest out to the region.
I'll bring this up with the other admins. If you can get Bootsie to post in agreement with this, that would be great.

Sankami:
Could someone please unpin the "Important Announcement: Mentor Program" in Diplomatic Corps subforum? (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3032895/) at least until we work out what we're organizing this term. Thanks :)
You already can do that yourself after a quick tutorial over DMs. :P

Egalotir:
Can I please be remasked as Deputy Minister? Thank you!
Done.

Darcania:
Owenstacey:
I'll bring this up with the other admins. If you can get Bootsie to post in agreement with this, that would be great.

Bootsie not posting is the reason I am asking for this. He hasn't posted in two weeks so we are falling behind in our duties. So I would like to be give the powers mentioned above so I can carry out the duties that he has that I am not currently able to do because the backlog in bills needed to be added is only going to get larger. And with the digests, mass tg is the main place that a lot of TNP residents will see the digest and with him not around, they are not going to see it.

I would like to point out there nowhere in our law is the power to amend the legal code given to the Speaker exclusively. In fact, changing the text of the legal code is a power of the Regional Assembly, which it has exercised in passing the Election Reform Bill and the Delegate's Day bill. The law does not specify anywhere who has to go into the text and make changes that are authorized by the RA - in theory, literally anyone with the ability to do so is legally permitted to.

This is all a way of saying that in my view, Bootsie's permission is not necessary in order for this power to be given to the deputy speaker, because it is not actually a power of the Speaker, but of the RA at large.

Apologies, I didn't mean to imply that Bootsie posting would be required, just that him posting would make any discussion on the topic unnecessary. I've given Deputy Speakers moderator abilities over the legal documents forums. As for the mass TG system, that's up to r3n, so you'll have to wait a bit more on that.

Owenstacey:
The following have have CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to member:
DtruASIA
Hundred Worlds
Mike Power
Genovican Kaiser

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident:
Hudali
MysticalDragon
Vestrin
Trackleelee
HTM4
Grossilia

The following have CTE'd/left the region and therefore should be re-masked from resident to member:
Alozia
Atain
Equitiar
TheVampireCode
XIV
Done.

Could you please add Owenstacey as a local administrator for WA Affairs, WA Affairs Headquarters, World Assembly Legislative League, and WALL HQ?

Sil Dorsett:
Could you please add Owenstacey as a local administrator for WA Affairs, WA Affairs Headquarters, World Assembly Legislative League, and WALL HQ?
No, but I can and have added him as a forum moderator over those four forums. Asking for administrator is a very different thing, and there's no such thing as a local administrator. :P

Darcania:
Sil Dorsett:
No, but I can and have added him as a forum moderator over those four forums. Asking for administrator is a very different thing, and there's no such thing as a local administrator. :P
At least you knew what I meant. :P

Back