Admin Requests

Darcania:
Crushing Our Enemies:
Please give access to The Voting Booth to Darcania and Syrixia.
Wasn't it Siwale and Syrixia who volunteered for the Judicial?
I've given the password to Siwale and Syrixia, since they were the ones who volunteered for the Judicial.

Sasten has failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident. This will also mean that he must vacate the MOD as well. So can you also get rid of his minister masking.

Owenstacey:
Sasten has failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident. This will also mean that he must vacate the MOD as well. So can you also get rid of his minister masking.
Done. Also removed the Deputy Attorney General masking and updated the government page.

I would like to request that this account be deleted. The TNP nation it is for no longer exists, and I have moved over to another nation and another account.
Thank you.

Annatarion:
I would like to request that this account be deleted. The TNP nation it is for no longer exists, and I have moved over to another nation and another account.
Thank you.
Done.

I like to request this account be deleted, as I have found a way to use my old account.

Can this account be deleted as it was accidentally created

Malachor:
Can this account be deleted as it was accidentally created
I don't believe you as you applied for citizenship with it in February.

Owenstacey:
The following have CTE'd or left the region and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to member:
Nubius
Conantia
Nayropia

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident:
Indistan
swace202
gpbolico
Cadla

The following have CTE'd or left the region and therefore should be re-masked from resident to member:
Airborne2018
Celasur
FriendlyChair
madman0908
Nick Foxtails
TheAmericanOnionStates
Xgon
done

Since Owenstacey has resigned as Deputy Minister of WA Affairs, please remove his moderator permission from WA Affairs, WA Affairs Headquarters, World Assembly Legislative League, and WALL HQ.

Thanks for covering for that short bit, Owen!

Owenstacey:
Malphe has failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident.

Yrkidding and New Rogernomics have CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to member.

ryanstartedthefire and Toronce have CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from resident to member.

Sil Dorsett:
Since Owenstacey has resigned as Deputy Minister of WA Affairs, please remove his moderator permission from WA Affairs, WA Affairs Headquarters, World Assembly Legislative League, and WALL HQ.

Thanks for covering for that short bit, Owen!

Done.

Can Atlae be given moderation powers over the HA subforum and HA HQ and made a leader of the HA joinable group? Thanks in advance!

Owenstacey:
Ornge has been appointed Deputy Speaker and said his oath here. Can he be masked accordingly and the government page reflect this.
I've masked him and added him to the government sheet. There seems to be an issue with the government page, though, so it may be a little while before he shows there.

As Praetor is no longer the Gameside Advocate, please have his moderator privileges revoked in the Gameside Advocate subforum. Thanks!

Ornge:
Praetor has CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to member. (sorry if this was already done I hadn't seen a request for it yet)
Surprisingly enough, it hasn't been. It is now, though.

Back