Admin Requests

Can this account be deleted so that the Enderking539 account can gain citizenship. Because of multiple accounts

The following have CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to member:

Squan
primeboy1
Peoples Liberation Movement
Watchmanz

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident:

Northern Scovia
LukaCraft
Blardow
Alexey4420
bryanhk
Barbarossistan
TigerPhil816
Mystiry
RPcoolkid
Yuno
Stoskavanya1
Gleicheitsland
Roben
Sea Ghost
Xzerx12

The following have CTE'd or left the region and therefore should be re-masked from resident to member:

Atatter
Constellation
Fritters
Gulliver
Indistan
Leningrad
Lucas7105
Malashaan
Minthas
Mr Tickles

Gladio:
Security check for aber638, Oderus Urungus and Malkuta please

Thank you
aber638 - There is no member by this name. aber639, however, passes.
Oderus Urungus and Malkuta - Both also pass.
Owenstacey:
The following have CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to member:

Squan
primeboy1
Peoples Liberation Movement
Watchmanz

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident:

Northern Scovia
LukaCraft
Blardow
Alexey4420
bryanhk
Barbarossistan
TigerPhil816
Mystiry
RPcoolkid
Yuno
Stoskavanya1
Gleicheitsland
Roben
Sea Ghost
Xzerx12

The following have CTE'd or left the region and therefore should be re-masked from resident to member:

Atatter
Constellation
Fritters
Gulliver
Indistan
Leningrad
Lucas7105
Malashaan
Minthas
Mr Tickles
All done.

Please make TlomzKrano a moderator of WA Affairs, WA Affairs Headquarters, World Assembly Legislative League, and WALL HQ. Tlomz is a WA Deputy Minister.

Sil Dorsett:
Please make TlomzKrano a moderator of WA Affairs, WA Affairs Headquarters, World Assembly Legislative League, and WALL HQ. Tlomz is a WA Deputy Minister.
Done. I have also masked him as such.
Altmoras:
Did the region bbcode go away at some point or was it never here?

If it was never here can we have it?
It has never gone away, and was always here.
Usage:
Code:
[region]The North Pacific[/region]
Result: The North Pacific

Owenstacey:
Marilyn Manson and Odbody have CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to member.

Halenessia
Norfolklandia
Karsus
Freyford
Lavanania
Vath
Hexcrest
Wildhurst

The following have CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from resident to member:
gpbolico
lepraria
Junie
snieves
All done.
Gladio:
Security check for makris please

Thank you
makris fails - Mobile IP.

Hello! As the Order of the Sword region has merged into the Galactic Order, I'd like to ask for their embassy subforum to be archived? deleted? whatever happens to closed forum embassies. Thank you!

Sankami:
Hello! As the Order of the Sword region has merged into the Galactic Order, I'd like to ask for their embassy subforum to be archived? deleted? whatever happens to closed forum embassies. Thank you!
Archived.

abc has been appointed Deputy Speaker and taken their oath here, can they be given he appropriate masking and the government page reflect this. Since Ornge has been removed can the government page reflect this also please.

Owenstacey:
abc has been appointed Deputy Speaker and taken their oath here, can they be given he appropriate masking and the government page reflect this. Since Ornge has been removed can the government page reflect this also please.
Done. Also demasked Ornge.

abc:
The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be remasked from citizen to resident:
Waftenland
SpecOpsCavalry
Walküre

Frozentophat has CTE'd and therefore should be remasked from citizen to member.

Wolfensjäger has CTE'd and therefore should be remasked from resident to member.
Done.
Hong Kong:
Yesterday, I couldn't access my account, so I made a new one, called Hong Kong Empire. I really do not want to get into trouble, so if you can, can you delete my other account?
I can, yes, but I'll need you to post as Hong Kong Empire and specifically request deletion of Hong Kong Empire in favor of Hong Kong.

Owenstacey:
SevenNationMerka has failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident.

wicheye has CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to member.

John Doe and cameronjull have left the region and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to member.

Aloenia and RVSMX have CTE'd or left the region and therefore should be re-masked from resident to member.
Done.

abc:
Hey wait.

wicheye is on a leave of absence until September 6th (granted by Owen) and should remain masked as a citizen.

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10068321&t=7042663
According to the OP of that thread, LoAs only waive your posting requirement; they do not protect you from losing Citizenship due to your nation ceasing to exist.

Could the Speaker please confirm the status of wicheye's Citizenship, and confirm their policy on LoAs with their Deputies? I'd rather not have to have the admins continually mask / demask due to miscommunication in the office.

Darcania:
abc:
Hey wait.

wicheye is on a leave of absence until September 6th (granted by Owen) and should remain masked as a citizen.

According to the OP of that thread, LoAs only waive your posting requirement; they do not protect you from losing Citizenship due to your nation ceasing to exist.

Could the Speaker please confirm the status of wicheye's Citizenship, and confirm their policy on LoAs with their Deputies? I'd rather not have to have the admins continually mask / demask due to miscommunication in the office.
I can confirm that Wicheye has lost citizenship. I apologise for the error made by abc and will endeavour to ensure it does not happen again.

Owenstacey:
I can confirm that Wicheye has lost citizenship. I apologise for the error made by abc and will endeavour to ensure it does not happen again.
Remasked as Member.

Darcania:
abc:
Hey wait.

I would like to apologize to you for making this mistake - it was in no way Owen's fault. I will attempt to clarify the laws regarding the office and citizenship as so that I don't make mistakes like this in the future.

Wicheye is no longer a deputy minister. Could his moderation powers over the HA subforum and HA HQ be removed as well as his leader role in the HA joinable group? Thanks in advance!

Back