Admin Requests

Bootsie:
The following have not posted in thirty days, and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident:

Grand Lord Cuda
Leichmann21

The following have CTE'd and should be remasked from Resident to Member:

Ranavor
OblivionObliviousness
Havelu
Done. For whatever reason the two linked Citizens didn't have the Citizen mask (they were Member and Validating, respectively). I have masked them as Resident regardless.

'The North Pacific University' --> 'History' --> 'National History'.

If you look at 'National History', it doesn't really work with what is posted there. Shouldn't it be 'Regional History'? This has just bugged me recently.

Kasch:

If you look at 'National History', it doesn't really work with what is posted there. Shouldn't it be 'Regional History'? This has just bugged me recently.
Whose call is this? Shouldn't it be the minister of Culture who decides stuff to do with the University?

flemingovia:
Kasch:

Whose call is this? Shouldn't it be the minister of Culture who decides stuff to do with the University?
Yes, and/or the Delegate afaik.

Hello, I have a problem, the real name of my country is Neeland and my real name is Nee__ and I can't change.

Nee__:
Hello, I have a problem, the real name of my country is Neeland and my real name is Nee__ and I can't change.
The Question of whether a person can truly change or not is one that has vexed philosophers and theologians for centuries. Most Judeo Christian philosophers have come to the conclusion that change is possible, but very difficult without divine intervention. Secular philosophers discount divine intervention (of course) but likewise conclude that change beyond the superficial level is very hard.

If you are unhappy with your life as it is and truly want to change I suggest embracing the Flemingovian religion, which through submission to divine authority can help you.

The following have not posted in 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident:

Outer Aubrie
Hong Kong
Karetheon
Grand Count
Airborne2018
Niccolandia
The Mysterious Seagoat
vashnis

The following have CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member:

Antarticeuropa
Alterrastahn

The following have left the region and should be remasked from Citizen to Member:

Yuno
Colby

AntonioSokolavin
Elegarth
NabMex
Nightsong

Bootsie:
The following have not posted in 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident:

Outer Aubrie
Hong Kong
Karetheon
Grand Count
Airborne2018
Niccolandia
The Mysterious Seagoat
vashnis

The following have CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member:

Antarticeuropa
Alterrastahn

The following have left the region and should be remasked from Citizen to Member:

Yuno
Colby

AntonioSokolavin
Elegarth
NabMex
Nightsong
All done.

I would like this account to be deleted in favor of my current account, Iraelia

I would like this account to be deleted in favor of my current account, Iraelia

Sankami:
Would love it if Spenty and JRJR_SLAYER could be masked as Foreign Envoys. Thanks :)
Sankami:
Oops, sorry, also Sairaya.
Spenty and JRJR_SLAYER masked. Sairaya has the Resident mask, a higher mask that includes all permissions the FE mask has, so I haven't remasked them.

Edit: As per Bootsie's post below, Sairaya has lost Resident masking, so I have given them Envoy masking.

Bootsie:
The following should be masked as Citizens:

Great Solordia
Otto IV
Puczovska
lightG98
HughNeutron

The following should be masked as Residents:

Carolus
New Rivia
Santiz

The following have CTE'd and should be masked from Resident to Member:

Dreatos
Funkadelia
Moosira
Sairaya
Selanaia

Avalon has not posted in 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.
All done.

Edit: Quick note that Sairaya was given Envoy masking instead of Member, as per Sankami's post above.

Back