Admin Requests

If possible, can there be a joinable group created called RP Conclave, with access to the RP Moderation subforum and with Cronaal as the group leader?

St George:
If possible, can there be a joinable group created called RP Conclave, with access to the RP Moderation subforum and with Cronaal as the group leader?
Will do that now.

Thank you. As per my leave of absence, the RP Moderation team is now led by Bootsie and MacSalterson. They are essentially me and depending on what happens one may end up leading the team permanently. I'll keep forum adminship advised no matter what happens.

Malvad lost his citizenship yesterday, however, he should retain his Security Council masking. My apologies for not specifying that in my initial request.

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident:

Unimaginable Doom
Lozinak
William Ross

Hiskjriaana has CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

The following have CTE'd and should be remasked from Resident to Member:

Flooforia
sagehen

Zeliox no longer resides in TNP and should be remasked from Resident to Member.

Thank you!

Siwale:
Malvad lost his citizenship yesterday, however, he should retain his Security Council masking. My apologies for not specifying that in my initial request.

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident:

Unimaginable Doom
Lozinak
William Ross

Hiskjriaana has CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

Flooforia
sagehen

Zeliox no longer resides in TNP and should be remasked from Resident to Member.

Thank you!
Done

Could the Election Commission (Scorch, Brend0g, and myself) receive the password to The Voting Booth? Thanks.

Edit: r3n gave me the password in Discord and I've passed it on to the other ECs.

Starting all these now. Bear with me. Bad things are happening in our real lives right now and we've been stretched thin.

Gladio:
Security checks for Avalon and Jackany please

Thank you

Avalon passes. Jackany fails, multiple forum accounts.

Siwale:
The following have CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member:

Lord Emmanuel
Lizu

North Ocilia has left the region and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

Leo l
R2green3
Supree

Thank you!

Siwale:
The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from citizen to resident:

ryanstartedthefire
Hardehkunlex
Sereeno
Pigguy49
LCH6
John Cena
Hermaes
Recs

Thank you!

Siwale:

Crodaria
Barbarossistan

NuclearFizzler
StardustStorm

Thank you!

Done, apologies for the delay.

Havelu
retarded

Allaya has CTE'd and should be remasked from Resident to Member.

Montroulez has left the region ad should be remasked from Resident to Member.

Back