Admin Requests

Pallaith:
The following have CTE'd and should be remasked from Resident to Member:

Doyleada
Eluvatar (as they are an administrator, I assume that mask will be retained)
Musasias
Zak6858
Cerom

Pallaith:
The following have CTEd and should be remasked from Resident to Member:

cloudempire
hnt
Vian Technocrats

Pallaith:
Geniva has failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.

SpectralFire
TenaciousTesseract

All done.

abc:
I've been working on the HA Project to update Automated TG's and would like an admin to update TG #9 in the auto TG program: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9023924/1/
I've been informed elsewhere that this draft is non-final. If this is incorrect, please post again.

Zyvetskistaahn:
I have resigned as Deputy Speaker and taken my oath as Justice. Accordingly, I ought to be remasked as a Justice and the government page ought to be altered to remove me from the list of Deputy Speakers and add me as a Justice (SillyString, presumably, ought to be removed as Justice).

Thank you.
Done.

Gladio:
Security check for EmperorZoik please

Thank you

Passes.

Gatland has failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.

Mindy has CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

Thank you!

I forgot to unpin "[GA] Internet Neutrality Act" before running the auto-tool to archive it. Can it be approved out of the moderation queue in the WA Affairs archive so I can see it again? Thanks.

Would it also be possible to add the unpin action as the first thing that runs before the move to the archives when the GA and SC archiving auto-tool is used?

Siwale:
Gatland has failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.

Mindy has CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

Thank you!

Siwale:
Kialga has failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.

The follow nations have CTE'd and should be remasked from Resident to Member:

Liberlandrija
President Underwood

Thank you!

Pallaith:
TOHOATNP has failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.

Orioles2131 has CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

Pallaith:
The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident:

Edu Villad
The Great Cacti
Leo I
The Honorable Duling

The Grim Reaper has CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

Siwale:
lamb no longer resides in TNP and should be remasked from Resident to Member.

Thank you!

Done.

Sil Dorsett:
I forgot to unpin "[GA] Internet Neutrality Act" before running the auto-tool to archive it. Can it be approved out of the moderation queue in the WA Affairs archive so I can see it again? Thanks.

Would it also be possible to add the unpin action as the first thing that runs before the move to the archives when the GA and SC archiving auto-tool is used?
The auto-tool automatically unpins it when it's ran, and I've removed it from the modqueue.

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9049662/1/

Zeliox has failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.

Markiavellia has CTE'd and should be remasked from Resident to Member.

Thank you!

Queen Storm has failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.

betterert
Barbarussia

Canton no longer resides in TNP and should be remasked from Resident to Member.

Thank you!

Siwale:
Queen Storm has failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident.

betterert
Barbarussia

Canton no longer resides in TNP and should be remasked from Resident to Member.

Thank you!

Done.

Siwale:
The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident:

Pasargad
Cadmus
BlackroseSeraph
Carmotplan
Rand
Empress Helenne
Delta Force

Thank you!

Done.

Gladio:
Security check for United Federation of Jack and United Society of Socials please

Thank you

Both fail. United Federation of Jack fails because of a Corporate IP, United Society of Socials because of an educational IP.

Darcania:
As Kasch is no longer a Deputy Attorney General, could his masking for that office be removed and the government page updated? As well, could SillyString be added to the Deputy AGs section?

Both done.

Pallaith:
The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from Citizen to Member:

Hong Kong
iUniques
Grand Lord Cuda
Bergenaria
Noycen
Tea Googly Coffee Me

adrut9 has CTE'd and should be remasked from Citizen to Member.

Wildsky360 has CTE'd and should be remasked from Resident to Member.

BlackroseSeraph has left the region and should be remasked from Resident to Member.

Done.

Back