The Eternal Thread: First TNP Edition!

mcmasterdonia:
:'(

Pls explain
Gandhi was glitched in an earlier Civ game and he had a very high aggression level, thus using nukes and such. Firaxis decided to make fun of this and he goes nuke crazy in the late game. Salt is basically some god-like resource in the Civ games, I still think sugar is better.

mcmasterdonia:
I'm the same.. I have never played it either. I've just started going through the book list of the top 100 books of all time.
What are you reading right now? If not then any particular book which is marked next on your reading list? :P :)

pri:
mcmasterdonia:
I'm the same.. I have never played it either. I've just started going through the book list of the top 100 books of all time.
What are you reading right now? If not then any particular book which is marked next on your reading list? :P :)

I'm reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. After that I think I'm not sure, I was going to read Wuthering Heights but I am tempted to read the English Patient again. One of my favourites.

Lennart:
Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt

:worship:

mcmasterdonia:
pri:
mcmasterdonia:

I'm reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. After that I think I'm not sure, I was going to read Wuthering Heights but I am tempted to read the English Patient again. One of my favourites.
That's great! Right now I'm reading The Mother by the Russian writer Maxim Gorky
Well... I'm guilty of not reading the English Patient yet :/
However, I have read Ondaatje's Running in the Family which I didn't enjoy too much so maybe that's one of the reasons why I keep putting off reading his other works! :P

Wuthering Heights is one of my favorites, I especially love the character of Heathcliff. :)

I haven't read Running in the Family yet, but I would definitely suggest that you give the English Patient a go. I loved it, and it was clear why it won so many awards.

Okay, I'll give Wuthering Heights a go next, I'm about halfway through Anna karenina :D

mcmasterdonia:
I haven't read Running in the Family yet, but I would definitely suggest that you give the English Patient a go. I loved it, and it was clear why it won so many awards.

Okay, I'll give Wuthering Heights a go next, I'm about halfway through Anna karenina :D
Now i'm curious about reading the English Patient...I'm going to read it next definitely :D

Do let me know if you like Wuthering Heights..I think you will :)

Cronaal:
mcmasterdonia:
Why are so many people obsessed with civ?
Because salt and gandhi.
I freaking love Civ Gandhi.

ghandi.jpg

Gradea:
No NationStates: I do not want to date hot, Russian woman.
Because he wants to date hot Brazilian women instead.

www.huehuehuedatetime.gov

(XD)

Back