The Eternal Thread: First TNP Edition!

Syrixia:
On the topic of nations, who do you guys think would win in a battle? The Zulu Empire, which defeated the BRITISH at Isandlwana, or the famed Roman Empire?
Romans for sure. If somehow they would even reach South Africa.

So school does in fact teach you things.

Like what happens when you're stupid enough to complete an electrical circuit with your body.

Yeraennus:

Like what happens when you're stupid enough to complete an electrical circuit with your body.
umg shocked lul

yer anus

rip in penis paxus

Yeraennus:

dont-whiz-on-the-electric-fence.jpg

Syrixia:
Yeraennus:

umg shocked lul

yer anus

rip in penis paxus
Why they trust you as a Cabinet deputy I'll never understand

Nebula:
Syrixia:
Yeraennus:

umg shocked lul

yer anus

rip in penis paxus
Why they trust you as a Cabinet deputy I'll never understand
Well I get stuff done, don't I? :tnp:

...no?

okie

*slinks away*

*stalks nebula in his sleep*

So are you still interested in RP? We've held your nations in trust for you ever since you left, just as you requested.

Syrixia:
So are you still interested in RP? We've held your nations in trust for you ever since you left, just as you requested.
I don't remember requesting.
And yes, I want to do something with Cronaal - specifically Lara - when my masking is changed, which may happen at some point.

Meh. Canada was challenged to reach 1000 pages (in a dedicated thread) 7 years ago. We're still working on it!

(Other threads are well past that, btw.)

Hey, so, could anyone explain to me what happened to Tomb? I feel like I missed a conversation or something, one minute he's here, one minute he's not.

quak1234:
Hey, so, could anyone explain to me what happened to Tomb? I feel like I missed a conversation or something, one minute he's here, one minute he's not.
he probably got so bored he decided to check out 4chan

and then they ate his soul and he never returned

Nebula:
quak1234:

We should've seen this coming.

quak1234:
Nebula:
quak1234:

We should've seen this coming.
ikr

Back