The Great War: OOC

You want to have your nation turn into a communist dictatorship?

Honestly, let's get this saga over with. It's preventing me from exploring other RP options and scenarios. (However that doesn't mean we should do it fast. DX)

I, personally, want to keep North Cronaal and South Cronaal in existence post-war but have them both under my control and North Cronaal being much different to what it is now.

It's simple. Everything goes as planned except North Cronaal takes over South Cronaal. Cronaal gets to run affairs like it's a communist dictatorship while paying lip service to me whenever I want to do something with it.
Meanwhile, Nebula undergoes the upheaval, Malachit steps down as planned, Nebula gets a more moderate leader, and basically turns into modern China in regards to foreign affairs: open to discussion with the rest of the world, remains aloof from other nations and trends, keeps the dictators in the phone book just in case.

Nebula:
It's simple. Everything goes as planned except North Cronaal takes over South Cronaal. Cronaal gets to run affairs like it's a communist dictatorship while paying lip service to me whenever I want to do something with it.
Meanwhile, Nebula undergoes the upheaval, Malachit steps down as planned, Nebula gets a more moderate leader, and basically turns into modern China in regards to foreign affairs: open to discussion with the rest of the world, remains aloof from other nations and trends, keeps the dictators in the phone book just in case.
From Russia to China.

I'm also kind of struggling to understand that.

Maybe we could do this:

Nation: United States of Cronaal

States: Pellia (Mainland North), Ganjaria (South), Balle and Anchor (Northern Islands)

Geographical Organization: Each state is divided into provinces; provincial legislatures report to state legislatures which report to federal legislature in Ganjarius; each state has a state capital and each province has a provincial capital; Ganjarius becomes a federal district and is home to the President of Cronaal and the Cronaal federal legislature

Flag: I'll make it later, but it'll be two vertical stripes; red and blue, with the yellow sun emblem in the middle

Syrixia:
Maybe we could do this:

States: Pellia (Mainland North), Ganjaria (South), Balle and Anchor (Northern Islands)

Geographical Organization: Each state is divided into provinces; provincial legislatures report to state legislatures which report to federal legislature in Ganjarius; each state has a state capital and each province has a provincial capital; Ganjarius becomes a federal district and is home to the President of Cronaal and the Cronaal federal legislature

Flag: I'll make it later, but it'll be two vertical stripes; red and blue, with the yellow sun emblem in the middle
I like this, despite not knowing what half of that sentence meant.
When I originally began to write Cronaal's history, separated tribes, Balle, Anchor and Nirih were separate to the South and the North. Kudos to you for guessing.

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Maybe we could do this:

When I originally began to write Cronaal's history, separated tribes, Balle, Anchor and Nirih were separate to the South and the North. Kudos to you for guessing.
So should we do this? This model is possibly the most culture-oriented system so far; and as you said it fits with your old history and you also like it.

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Maybe we could do this:

So should we do this? This model is possibly the most culture-oriented system so far; and as you said it fits with your old history and you also like it.
I'd like Nebula and Kannex's views on it. They're the other two major parts of the Great War.

I can has northern islands?

Also, we must discuss the extent of damage in Karandin that my explosives are doing.

I think the Northern Islands rightfully belong to Cronaal. They were his first. They should resume being so.

Nebula:
I can has northern islands?

Also, we must discuss the extent of damage in Karandin that my explosives are doing.
Yes, you can have Anchor and North Balle Island.
We can do some IC discussions post-rp to please Syrixia

Well, then, the state of Balle and Anchor would be renamed Niria, after Nirih.

States: Pellia (Mainland North), Ganjaria (South), Niria (Northern Islands excluding the Kalinins)

Flag: Two vertical stripes; red and blue, with the yellow sun emblem in the middle

Syrixia:
Yes.

Also I'm assuming Rodon is the Northern capital?
I've treated it as such, no reason to change other than to continue the Pel theme.

Also, an inquiry, would Ganjarius be separate to Ganjaria?

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Yes.

I've treated it as such, no reason to change other than to continue the Pel theme.

It would act as both the state capital of Ganjaria and the national capital.

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Yes.

It would act as both the state capital of Ganjaria and the national capital.
Hm, a dual-capital.

I'm okay with these ideas, I'm still waiting for Nebula and Kannex before I confirm it's the official course of action.

Will this involve some sort of democratic transition? I doubt the totalitarian system would give up without a fight.

As long as South Cronaal remains safely democratic, Kannex gives her approval. Remember I have 60,000 troops in Cronaal, a third of which are Pelhaforan.

I still find it funny that I'm being called out as the aggressive one when Kannex and Nebula go at it and I try to stop them from nuking each other.

gg plemby. gg

Kannex:
Will this involve some sort of democratic transition? I doubt the totalitarian system would give up without a fight.

As long as South Cronaal remains safely democratic, Kannex gives her approval. Remember I have 60,000 troops in Cronaal, a third of which are Pelhaforan.
I'd assume negotiations post-war.
Syrixia wants some discussion over the Kalinin Isles/Anchor Province

Hmm, I'm thinking an alliance of sorts to protect Cronaal post-war. Syrixia, could you PM as I'd need you to make any kind of 'charter' or such.

Simple. I get to keep the Kalinins. There's no change in regime, we're just getting a new Emperator.

Cronaal no longer existing on NS does not hinder the RP. This is an offsite forum.

That said, this still is bad. Are you DOS or were you just deleted?

Syrixia:
Cronaal no longer existing on NS does not hinder the RP. This is an offsite forum.

That said, this still is bad. Are you DOS or were you just deleted?
Just deleted, since then I've created a new nation named Melfi. It currently uses North Cronaal's flag.

Back