is poke me
in 'special'
places
Oh gott. Let's stop there.
I remember seeing you on the IRC.
Not anymore...
*cries*

Any thoughts on my last post guys?

I can come on the IRC right now if you want.

Also, the post was great. Could you try and post about what I said in the PM? Advance, retreat, do whatever. As long as you don't blanda up like a crazed crackhead and conquer the world. XD

That was useless.
tl;dr syrixia told me to go rp now, shenanigans and discussing a reboot of eknorve civil war

If this topic continues to be just a chat topic, it's going to get locked.

Discussion of only the Great War RP please.

That was my intention, but now they're gonna lynch me if Nebula doesn't stop being lazy. :cry:

Don't worry, Syr. You can find peace and happiness over the dead bodies of North Cronaali troops. :yes: Let's go!

Seriously though, solve the Cronaali problem and then get back to being goody-goody with the world stage cast.

I'll host the Smithworks Memorial Events at the large mirrored stone in front of the Kray Towers soon after this RP.
I've already said to Syrixia it'd be a massive, public event where would be able to climb upon the stone and carve the names of those they've lost in not both Smithworks but Karandin and any actions the Nebulans committed against the residence of North Cronaal.
I'm still considering allowing internationals to visit.

2015_03_05_21_44_31.jpg

I will say, that is an awesome mirrored stone. Such an event will be one to remember.

WE DID IT!!!

Nebs, post here when you're ready to negotiate. My eyes will be on this forum all day! :D

The three suns are a bit much but I assume they represent the states. If they door, maybe a Moon, Sun and Star

Cronaal:
The three suns are a bit much but I assume they represent the states. If they door, maybe a Moon, Sun and Star
Couldn't find a moon or star symbol that looked relatively the same as that sun symbol.

Still, I like to think the three suns represent the radiance and unity of each state. The red represents the north, the blue represents the south, and the gold the union between them.

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Couldn't find a moon or star symbol that looked relatively the same as that sun symbol.

Still, I like to think the three suns represent the radiance and unity of each state. The red represents the north, the blue represents the south, and the gold the union between them.
The north is cold, the people there are strong and resilient. They've seen plague and poverty throughout the two hundred years that the north of cronaal has been established.
The south is temperate, warm. It's the epicenter of the economy and culture, it contains everything that cronaal is famous for. The people are sheltered and weak yet prosperous.
Nirih is a land of seafaring, it has worshiped the moon for hundreds of years and it's Lunar Shrines are some of the most intricate, delicate things in the region.

Cronall, the little mound under the mirrorstone, is that kinda like a museum/chapel sort of thing? If so the Wolvesh are offering the battle pennants for the Adler, Imperium and Amethyst which were lost off the Cronaal coast during the invasion. Also we were wondering if we could hold our own memorial ceremony at the port town we captured where the Osprey and Falcon are still in Drydock.

Wolfsea:
Cronall, the little mound under the mirrorstone, is that kinda like a museum/chapel sort of thing? If so the Wolvesh are offering the battle pennants for the Adler, Imperium and Amethyst which were lost off the Cronaal coast during the invasion. Also we were wondering if we could hold our own memorial ceremony at the port town we captured where the Osprey and Falcon are still in Drydock.
About the mound, it seems to be a pathway but I can visibly see windows so it could possibly be a room inside.

About the memorial, what do you mean by captured port town?

Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
About the mound, it seems to be a pathway but I can visibly see windows so it could possibly be a room inside.

Where will the ceremony take place? I'll send a Kannexan contingent to represent.

Kannex:
Cronaal:
Wolfsea:

Where will the ceremony take place? I'll send a Kannexan contingent to represent.
The memorial and speech shall take place in the green in front of the Kray Towers, the festival, fireworks and light show will take place during the evening

Cronaal:
Wolfsea:

Porthgyryn, it was the town in South Cronaal where we landed our forces after ramming two frigates into the harbour not long before Smithworks went up. Obviously it's not under our control anymore but we did still have a few transport ships there for our medical and construction teams who stayed there to assist rebuilding efforts.

Wolfsea:
Cronaal:
Wolfsea:

Porthgyryn, it was the town in South Cronaal where we landed our forces after ramming two frigates into the harbour not long before Smithworks went up. Obviously it's not under our control anymore but we did still have a few transport ships there for our medical and construction teams who stayed there to assist rebuilding efforts.
Just like Ganjarius when Syrixia suggested it to be capital, I've never heard of such a place but I will accept. I'd also be willing to give it to Wolfsea as a 'gift' for their help.

Cronaal:
Kannex:
Cronaal:
Wolfsea:

The memorial and speech shall take place in the green in front of the Kray Towers, the festival, fireworks and light show will take place during the evening
Let's have a march of all those forces that helped Cronaal.

Kannex:
Cronaal:
Kannex:
Cronaal:
Wolfsea:

Let's have a march of all those forces that helped Cronaal.
Or we could have a peace celebration where all the Blue Bloc leaders assemble in Cronaal and give speeches and congrats.

Yes, I was planning on you all standing behind Lara as she gave her final speech before the light show and festival. Maybe you could all give a smaller speech before me.

Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
Cronaal:
Wolfsea:

Just like Ganjarius when Syrixia suggested it to be capital, I've never heard of such a place but I will accept. I'd also be willing to give it to Wolfsea as a 'gift' for their help.
Thank you, we'll send a Governor but the town will still follow Cronaal Law and the citizenry will still have Cronaal citizenship but have the right to claim dual-citizenship if they wish.

Wolfsea:
Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
Cronaal:
Wolfsea:

Thank you, we'll send a Governor but the town will still follow Cronaal Law and the citizenry will still have Cronaal citizenship but have the right to claim dual-citizenship if they wish.
Further reasons for a small negotiation with the partakers of the war

Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
Cronaal:
Wolfsea:

Certainly

Wolfsea:
Certainly
I'd specifically like to do so with You, Nebula and Syrixia/Kannex. You for the town and your proposals of Wolfsea representation and a smaller ceremony for themselves, Nebula to discuss the land they've claimed during the Saga and Syrixia/Kannex to represent the Blue Bloc.

Back