The Great War: OOC

Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
I sent you a PM! And then I posted the thing I came up with in this thread!
Lemme go over it, I believe it was about causes.
So I should go back and explain why there's a rebellion?
Yes.
I've mildly read through what you've PMed previously and it seems like no cause for such actions like the rebel's planned attack on a small checkpoint.

Nebula:
Wouldn't extremists have been, for the most part, imprisoned?
I'm not sure... :L
Kinda feeling embarrassed from forgetting entirely about your PM and going to major events. ;c

How about North Cronaal tries to invade South Cronaal? Unrest -- rioting, fires, looting -- happens in South Karandin. North Cronaal firefighters rush over to help. Then, the North Cronaal firefighters are reinforced with North Cronaal police. Then the North Cronaal police are followed by North Cronaal troops. But after the unrest is quelled, the North Cronaal troops don't leave. They are "invited" by the South Karandin authorities to help keep the peace.

Kannex:
How about North Cronaal tries to invade South Cronaal? Unrest -- rioting, fires, looting -- happens in South Karandin. North Cronaal firefighters rush over to help. Then, the North Cronaal firefighters are reinforced with North Cronaal police. Then the North Cronaal police are followed by North Cronaal troops. But after the unrest is quelled, the North Cronaal troops don't leave. They are "invited" by the South Karandin authorities to help keep the peace.
This. We don't need to lock it; just adapt it and smidge in the old scenario.

Kannex:
But... They're happening in North Cronaal. Why would the rebel's attack the southern side?

Cronaal:
Kannex:
But... They're happening in North Cronaal. Why would the rebel's attack the southern side?
Maybe they'd pretend to attack the south side to reassure the North Cronaal troops it was just one of those violent protest things, and then secretly request help from South Cronaal, telling them their motives of revolution. Then, out of nowhere, South Cronaal takes over Karandin, and they/the rebels muster up the Revolution, which sprouts up all over the North.

dodgy.gif

I say we just mesh the two things together and fiddle with them a bit to make them work.

I don't see how Nebula or I can advance the story at this point. The ball's still in your court, story-writers.

I've tried to explain the rebel's situation a bit more.
Also, I've just noticed how close Nebula is to me, only a small sea away.

TRENCH WARFARE

*gets out the chlorine gas*

Okay, but I get to fight, so Syrixia can't, so the region doesn't get blasted into radioactive ash.

I don't think you guys understand the technological context behind WWI trench warfare... unless either of you want to switch out your accurate howitzers, tanks, grenades, and striker aircraft, trench warfare is not happening. Static has been replaced by the mobile, for the most part.

Kannex:
I don't think you guys understand the technological context behind WWI trench warfare... unless either of you want to switch out your accurate howitzers, tanks, grenades, and striker aircraft, trench warfare is not happening. Static has been replaced by the mobile, for the most part.
I didn't mention trench warfare or even fighting as such.

Back