Regional Assembly Membership Applications

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Sekai, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [United States of Catalonia., pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Principality of Legington, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Cormac is admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask if you would.

Mr Insanity and Fenichi, you are conditionally admitted to the Region Assembly pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admin team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Empire of Narnia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Empire of Narnia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Empire of Narnia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Your application is rejected. A vote to uphold that rejection shall take place forthwith.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Falapatorius, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hilevation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Falapatorius and Hilleville you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate.

Still waiting for VD check for MrInsanity.
The time for the Vice Delegate to check Mr Insanity has elapsed, he has been admitted and should be remasked accordingly.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kirkwood, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of TNP Bodobol, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Empire of Narnia:
Your application is rejected. A vote to uphold that rejection shall take place forthwith.
So, now with thy vote over will I be able to join?

Empire of Narnia:
Zyvetskistaahn:
Empire of Narnia:
I haven't a clue. Zyvet should be back in a few days, so ask around then.

Falapatorius, Hileville, Asylum and Bodobol are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Empire of Narnia:
You are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending an administrative security check, which should be completed in the coming days; if it is not completed by the second of next month, you will be admitted; if the check is completed and administration certifies you to not be utilising a proxy, you will be admitted.

I, PaulWallLibertarian42 leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic States of LibertarianLand, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I humbly request permission to enter the RA so that my small fledging new nation may have a say in the affairs and comings and goings of the region and so I may make international and diplomatic relations with other nations of TNP. Thank you.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of TED 4355, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

We, Queen Junia Olivotto and King Guglielmo Olivotto, the Heads of State (on alternating days) of The North Pacific nation of the Constiitutional Monarchy and Kingdom of Alunya, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

(P.S. For those new to the North Pacific, one might wish to spell out Vice Delegate rather than use the acronym VD. Otherwise, confusion as to what sort of check is to be conducted may ensue.)

>^,,^<
Alunya

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Tomb, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I wish to join the Region Assembly to have a say in the North Pacific. I want to be able to participate with everyone else, because I like this game, and I want to be part of it. I also want to try and help our region as much as possible.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admin team.

PaulWallLibertarian42 is admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! admins, remask if you would.

Ok, thanks!
And you will contact me after the security check is complete. Is that right?
And thanks again!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zaolat III, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back