Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Tim:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tim, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Damn, seems my autologin script has broken. Looks like I'll have to manually refound a few hundred :(

Zyvetskistaahn:
Tim, you are conditionally accepted pending a routine security check by the Vice Delegate.
Sanctaria:
Tim and Myriada is fine.

Checks clean, no multi.

Conditional approval of Speaker and Vice Delegate in evidence, remasking.

Myriadia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Myriadia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Myriadia, you are conditionally accepted pending routine security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admin team.
Sanctaria:
Tim and Myriada is fine.

Checks clean, no multi.

Conditional approval of Speaker and Vice Delegate in evidence, remasking.

Auralia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Auralia in the North Pacific, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Auralia, you are conditionally accepted pending routine security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admin team.

Checks clean, no multi.

Conditional approval of Speaker in evidence. Awaiting pass or fail by the Vice Delegate prior to (time=1389399813).

Tim and Myriadia are added to the Regional Assembly! Welcome to the Regional Assembly, Tim and Myriadia!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gladio, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Auralia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Auralia in the North Pacific, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Auralia, you are conditionally accepted pending routine security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admin team.

Previously checked as clean, no multi.

Conditional approval of Speaker in evidence. Still waiting pass or fail by the Vice Delegate prior to (time=1389399813).

Gladio:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gladio, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Sanctaria:
I'm fine with Gladio.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Gladio, you are conditionally accepted pending a routine security check by the admin team.

Checks clean, no multi.

Conditional approval of Speaker and Vice Delegate in evidence, masking.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Framhaven, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Nansen:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Framhaven, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Not involved in anything related to anything, but when writing the name of your nation in the Edit Profile section, you don't have to put in your country's title. Basically:

"Framhaven" - Good!
"Commonwealth of Framhaven" - Not so Good!

Auralia has been added to the Regional Assembly! Welcome to the Regional Assembly, Auralia! (Admins: Please remask)

Nansen:

Checks clean, no multi.

Approval of Vice Delegate or Speaker not in evidence, no masking action taken.

Bootsie:
Auralia has been added to the Regional Assembly! Welcome to the Regional Assembly, Auralia! (Admins: Please remask)

Masked.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Haafingar and Hjaalmarch, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Nansen, you are conditionally accepted pending a routine security check by the Vice Delegate.

Haafingar and Hjaalmarch, you are conditionally accepted pending routine security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admin team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Moany Old Gits, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dueling Cardsharps, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

As Trieze_Dreizehn has previously failed a security evaluation by the Vice-Delegate, which was upheld by the Regional Assembly, I do not believe I have any choice but to deny them.

As current Vice Delegate, I do not view Trieze_Dreizehn as a security threat, and my check is the one that counts, not my predecessor's. I will not be exercising my power to deny RA membership to any applicant. All applicants who meet the other criteria will be approved by the speaker after the 3 day mark, regardless of past VD decisions. As this is a new application, it will be treated as such.

I, Nasania, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nasania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Northern Monarchial Republic of Ascovis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of ALBINTIMILIA, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Granbretan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Treize checks fine. Does the Speaker wish for Treize to be remasked or does he plan to wait for the ruling of the court?

Ascovis fails the security check and appears to be using a corporate IP. The IP address also matches with another account: Averoigne. You will need to post from your home computer or PM/TG an administrator with further information in order to be considered for approval.

ALBINTIMILIA checks OK. Grandbretan also checks fine.

Albintimilia, you are conditionally admitted to the Region Assembly pending security check by the Vice Delegate.

Treize checks fine. Does the Speaker wish for Treize to be remasked or does he plan to wait for the ruling of the court?
As the Court has not ordered an injunction of his admission, and because the Court is unlikely to rule by the time he must be admitted (the 7th, if the VD's rescinding of his denial is lawful), remask him, if you would.

Might I ask as to Nasania's check?

mcmasterdonia:
I also checked Grandbretan earlier, I noticed you admitted him/her from the list of conditional approvals.
At the moment the nation in their application is not one that is located in TNP (I presume as a result of a spelling error, but nonetheless), I have notified them of this.

Nasania should be remasked as a member of the RA.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of 007James Bond, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Noted - May I ask you to consider asking them to put a link as part of their application? It would make it easier for me, so that I am not going through the whole process of IP checking if their nation is not in the region.

Nasania has been remasked.

007 James Bond, you are conditionally admitted to the Region Assembly pending security check by the Vice Delegate.

Albintimilia is admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! remask if you would, admins.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Green Pacifica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

007 James Bond is admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! remask if you would, admins.

Cormac, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and admin team.

Cormac fails admin security check.

His IP has been used with another user, "The Voting Booth". I am appalled and offended that Cormac would try to be sneaky and get past the highly sophisticated IP scrutiny that is TNP security checks.

:P Just kidding.

Cormac passes.

Back