Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Alunya checks ok. Remasked.

Zaolat is fine. Awaiting speaker's confirmation into the RA.

TOMB is fine. Remasked.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Colony of Papplion, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Zaolat is admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! admins, remask accordingly, if you please.

Machiavelli, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admin team.

I, Vishwajeet, the Chancellor of The North Pacific nation of Indus Valley Cilvilization, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Amestris From FMA, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jagerton, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Machiavelli is fine. Remasked.

Vishwajeet is fine. Remasked.

MinecraftMike16 is fine. Remasked

Elkhorn_6 is fine. Remasked

All remasked due to speaker admittance and beyond the 3 day period for the VD check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Swift Sure, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mall, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Admin checks for Rach & Mall are fine. Will update masking if no VD check after 3 days or if VD check occurs within the next day.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New North Aqmuland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I think I need to do this again because I left.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Chekylandia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Cheky, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admin team.

Rach and Mall are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask accordingly, if you please.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Prosecution, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

depeterson61:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New North Aqmuland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

You have an IP overlap with Johnnycakes02. I'd like another admin to take a look and decide what they think about it.

Rach and Mall have been remasked.

Cheky and Prosecution check fine.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Giancarlo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Former English Colony:
depeterson61:

You have an IP overlap with Johnnycakes02. I'd like another admin to take a look and decide what they think about it.

Rach and Mall have been remasked.

Cheky and Prosecution check fine.
Not approving depeterson61 until an explanation of the IP overlap is provided to the admin team.

Prosecution and Giancarlo, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admin team.

Not approving depeterson61 until an explanation of the IP overlap is provided to the admin team.

I believe an explanation was provided on a previous application, on this page of the thread.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Prosecution and Giancarlo, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admin team.
They were already checked and checked fine.
Zyvetskistaahn:
I believe an explanation was provided on a previous application, on this page of the thread.

depeterson has been made a citizen as he also checks fine.

Zyvetskistaahn:

thanks for clarifying.

Zyvetskistaahn:

depeterson has been made a citizen as he also checks fine.
depeterson is admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! admins, remask if you would.

I, Alexandros Rex, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Guandor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Terran League, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Edited to remove the OP from this post.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Quadrance, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Cheky and Prosecution are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Alexandros Rex, Terra and Quadrance, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and the Admin team.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Cheky and Prosecution are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Alexandros Rex, Terra and Quadrance, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and the Admin team.
I will note Alexandros Rex and Terra already passed security checks (one is NPA and the other is a citizen).

Giancarlo remasked

I, Temberin, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Temberin, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back