Regional Assembly Membership Applications

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Most Serene Republic of Dastal Marcan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Temberin and tmstDastalMarcan, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and the Admin team.

Note: Quadrance's application is denied, their nation has left the region.

I, Punk D, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vested Interest, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

tmsr and PunkD check OK.

There is something a bit odd about Temberin's IP address. I need to take a closer look when I stop work, unless another admin can get to it before I do.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of 3e Empire Francais, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I understand my membership may have been removed citing inactivity, or the CTEing of my old nation that now resides elsewhere. Nonetheless, I've moved a new nation in, and apologise for any inconvenience I may of caused in relation to tedious admin work. :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dalter1, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

TomZanovich, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security check by the Vice Delegate.

Daniel S, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and the Admin team.

Punk D, Temberin and tmstDastalMarcan are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Zyvetskistaahn:
TomZanovich, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security check by the Vice Delegate.

Daniel S, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and the Admin team.

Punk D, Temberin and tmstDastalMarcan are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.
TomZanovich passes check.

Punk D, Temberin, and tmsrDastaMarcan updated.

Daniel S, checks ok.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Colony of Turmenista
, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

James:
I understand my membership may have been removed citing inactivity, or the CTEing of my old nation that now resides elsewhere. Nonetheless, I've moved a new nation in, and apologise for any inconvenience I may of caused in relation to tedious admin work. :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dalter1, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Just as an update, my nation in TNP is now actually Dalter.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Rhodon], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Rhodon, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Security Council, and the Admin team.

James (formerly Daniel S) and TomZanovich are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Turmenista's application is denied, the specified nation is no longer in The North Pacific.

Rhodon:
Thanks Zyv.... does that mean I can vote?
Not yet, you'll need admin approval and the security check by the Vice-Delegate, before remasking can occur. Also, when you get into the RA, you cannot vote in any vote that has started before you entered.

Lord Nwahs:
Rhodon:
Thanks Zyv.... does that mean I can vote?
Not yet, you'll need admin approval and the security check by the Vice-Delegate, before remasking can occur. Also, when you get into the RA, you cannot vote in any vote that has started before you entered.
Okay

Zyvetskistaahn:
Rhodon, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Security Council, and the Admin team.

James (formerly Daniel S) and TomZanovich are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Turmenista's application is denied, the specified nation is no longer in The North Pacific.
Rhodon is now a citizen (checks okay) and James and TomZ are added to the RA.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jack Holland, re-pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I re-pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for renewal of membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

There should not be any hesitation in accepting me, I was already a member before some chunck of shit removed me for "inactivity"

Jack Holland:
How long will you guys wait?
5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate Regional Assembly applicants and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty.The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security assessment of the applicant. All security assessments will be performed in consultation with the Security Council, and in accordance with all laws of The North Pacific.

10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been accepted or rejected within that time, they will be automatically accepted to the Regional Assembly.

I,President browning the leader of The North Pacific nation of Geniva pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Leningrad-Union, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, King Limi I, Sovereign of TNP, the leader of The North Pacific nation of INSERT YOUR TNP NATION, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I think Abstain's oath is invalid. Depends on how strict the Speaker wishes to be. Can we make up our own oath?

Other than that the account and IP address checks OK.

flemingovia:
I think Abstain's oath is invalid. Depends on how strict the Speaker wishes to be. Can we make up our own oath?

In what manner is it invalid?

Back