Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Lord Nwahs:
God the formatting.

boricuastan is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly pending security check by the Admin Team and Vice-Delegate.

TheEmpireOfSyrixia's application is denied for excessive modification to the oath. Other than modifying your own name or title or whatever (as indicated in the "the leader" section) and adding your nation name appropriately, I'm not going to accept any other modification to the oath. Praising me as being "esteemed" is a bit too much.
A bit too much? I guess I'd better do away with all these "praise the esteemed speaker t-shirts" I got custom made for you :(

Well while we're at it, SP passes security checks, as does the kennyite delegation aka boricuastan and should Syrxia reapply they too pass the checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Griceland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Syrixia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

carterg3 and TheEmpireOfSyrixia is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly pending security check by the Admin Team and Vice-Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of SPADANERA, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Spadanera is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly pending security check by the Admin Team and Vice-Delegate.

Lord Nwahs:
carterg3 and TheEmpireOfSyrixia is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly pending security check by the Admin Team and Vice-Delegate.
The above named inclusive of SPADANERA all pass checks.

TheEmpireOfSyrixia, TheRepublicOfIxelonia and The Ixelonian Republic are all using the same IP address interchangeably (same day/overlapping days).

TheEmpireOfSyrixia does have another IP address while the 2 Ixelonian accounts do not, so I'm willing to believe they are two different people that know each other, but the overlapping needs to stop. I'll let another admin decide on admitting them to citizenship or not.

Regardless, the Ixelonian accounts need to pick *one* account name and we will delete the other.

boricuastan, spadanera, carterg3, and SP all added to the RA

Former English Colony:
TheEmpireOfSyrixia, TheRepublicOfIxelonia and The Ixelonian Republic are all using the same IP address interchangeably (same day/overlapping days).

TheEmpireOfSyrixia does have another IP address while the 2 Ixelonian accounts do not, so I'm willing to believe they are two different people that know each other, but the overlapping needs to stop. I'll let another admin decide on admitting them to citizenship or not.

Regardless, the Ixelonian accounts need to pick *one* account name and we will delete the other.

boricuastan, spadanera, carterg3, and SP all added to the RA
Ixelonia was a nation I made because Syrixia's economy was terrible at the time, but we're doing better now, and Tomb and I plan to annex Ixelonian land. You can go ahead and delete both Ixelonian accounts!

-Syrixia

Next time, you should be aware that (except for some very occasional exceptions) we generally do not condone the use of many different accounts, even for Roleplaying purposes. :P

Lord Nwahs:
Next time, you should be aware that (except for some very occasional exceptions) we generally do not condone the use of many different accounts, even for Roleplaying purposes. :P
Yeah, thank my stupidity. JK. I'm not a stupid person.

Can you guys delete the Ixelonian accounts so we can have everything set in time for our visit to Olvern?

TheEmpireOfSyrixia:
Lord Nwahs:

Can you guys delete the Ixelonian accounts so we can have everything set in time for our visit to Olvern?
OK. So, now that I'm a citizen and I applied for the Assembly and I passed security checks and got admitted and you guys deleted the Ixelonia accounts, how come it still says I'm a citizen?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Flood Parasite, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

TheEmpireOfSyrixia:
TheEmpireOfSyrixia:
Lord Nwahs:

OK. So, now that I'm a citizen and I applied for the Assembly and I passed security checks and got admitted and you guys deleted the Ixelonia accounts, how come it still says I'm a citizen?
Patience.

TheEmpireOfSyrixia:
TheEmpireOfSyrixia:
Lord Nwahs:

Patience.

The Church of Satan is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending checks by the Admin Team and the Vice-Delegate.

Il Vetro has the same IP as Church of Satan. I understand that they're brothers, so I will approve the SC check for now. But only one may be in the RA at a time, until the admins decide otherwise. CoS passes Security Check.

Mr Speaker, do you wish for Sirixia to reapply, or do you want me to remask him for RA membership now?

mcmasterdonia:
Il Vetro has the same IP as Church of Satan. I understand that they're brothers, so I will approve the SC check for now. But only one may be in the RA at a time, until the admins decide otherwise. CoS passes Security Check.

Mr Speaker, do you wish for Sirixia to reapply, or do you want me to remask him for RA membership now?
Syrixia may be admitted :)

Ugh, I thought I told him not to register another account here. Some people just DO NOT listen. I'll make sure he doesn't apply for the RA and thanks for the heads up.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Brittania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Conduct is conditionally admitted into the RA, pending security checks by the Admin Team and the Vice-Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of San Juan La, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Free Land of Ninta, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Supreme Libertas, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Miss Ideophilia and Supreme Libertas are conditionally admitted into the RA pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate.

Miss Ideophilia and Supreme Libertas are admitted into the RA, welcome! Admins, please remask, thanks! :D

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sasten, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I've been here a long time, so I figured that I may as well get into the off-site forums more now. As a side note, my application to the Regional Guard of the NPA has been awaiting implementation for well over a year now. I know people make mistakes, and sometimes they forget things (I do this a lot), so would someone be so kind as to have a look at it again? If you want me to resubmit it, that's fine as well.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Deathfell, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Charlzilla, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Dat region tag xD

Either way, New Charlzilla is conditionally admitted, pending checks by the admins and the Vice-Delegate.

Please admins help me check carefully about this proxy things...I have no idea what it is.

Back