Regional Assembly Membership Applications

The check by the Vice Delegate must be done within three days from your application, the admin team's check must be done within fourteen days. After fourteen days, if an applicant isn't denied, they are admitted automatically, however they may be admitted earlier depending on when they are approved.

Zyvetskistaahn:
The check by the Vice Delegate must be done within three days from your application, the admin team's check must be done within fourteen days. After fourteen days, if an applicant isn't denied, they are admitted automatically, however they may be admitted earlier depending on when they are approved.
I should have mentioned this earlier but I've been with the region for almost a year and have good relations with a few members. I could swear I don't pose a security threat but of course I'm willing to go through any security check to participate in the forums and the region's affairs.

I,Shashank Malpande, the leader of The North Pacific nation of LANE SEVEN, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

[Link to your nation in The North Pacific here.]
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=da_luna

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Da Luna, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Martinople, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lane Seven, De Luna, and Martinople, you are all conditionally accepted pending routine security checks from the Vice Delegate and the administration team.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=valkany

I,Dimitrius XIV, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Valkany, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Westrion:
Zyvetskistaahn:
I should have mentioned this earlier but I've been with the region for almost a year and have good relations with a few members. I could swear I don't pose a security threat but of course I'm willing to go through any security check to participate in the forums and the region's affairs.
Don't worry - the admins are only checking to be sure there are no duplicate accounts on the forum, no shared IPs, no proxies, that kind of thing. It's nothing to be concerned about. :)

Lane seven has shown no link to a TNP nation. FAILED CHECK.

Vilkany checks OK. Remasked.

De Luna checks OK. Remasked.

Martinople No link to TNP nation. FAILED SECURITY CHECK.

I would like to request a recheck on Lane seven and Martinople - those are not legal reasons to fail a security check by the admin team.

it has further been pointed out to me that ADmins do not have the right to rule on whether a nation meets the criteria for RA membership. we exist only to do multi- and proxy- checks.

On that basis, and since he has been passed by both speaker and Vice Delegate, Westrion passes admin check. Remasked.

I would point out, however, that he is now resident in the IDU, and therefore recommend that the speaker's office ought to look into this. this is recommendation and comes without any authority.

It has been also pointed out to me that nations are no longer required to provide a link to any nation to join the RA. Therefore Lane Seven is remasked.

flemingovia:
it has further been pointed out to me that ADmins do not have the right to rule on whether a nation meets the criteria for RA membership. we exist only to do multi- and proxy- checks.

On that basis, and since he has been passed by both speaker and Vice Delegate, Westrion passes admin check. Remasked.

I would point out, however, that he is now resident in the IDU, and therefore recommend that the speaker's office ought to look into this. this is recommendation and comes without any authority.

It has been also pointed out to me that nations are no longer required to provide a link to any nation to join the RA. Therefore Lane Seven is remasked.
I think Westrion left because the process was taking too long and he thought that he was getting rejected.
Or he simply wanted to leave and thought his citizenship would get automatically cancelled.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Avanti, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

He mis-spelled his name.

The nation is called AVATI, and is locate in TNP.

Ah, If only we had a requirement to post a link to the nation........

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_north-western_counties

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The United Kingdom of The North-Western Counties, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Avati, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

(secretarial spelling error in earlier post much apologizes!)

"New charlzilla checks OK. Remasked."

Er...does this mean I'm officially accepted?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Myrden, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

New Charlzilla:
"New charlzilla checks OK. Remasked."

Er...does this mean I'm officially accepted?
Pretty much, if you see your badge thing at the side you'll see you have two stars and you are labelled as a member of the Regional Assembly. Welcome! :)

Avati and the North Western Counties are ok with me.

Myrden is also fine, but it'd be nice if he had the correct nation linked in his profile.

I echo flem's annoyance that a link is not required with the application - it does make this often drawn out process go ever so quicker.

Uh, just as a note, remasking should wait until they're actually accepted to the RA. ;)

Avati and Myrden are accepted!

Sanc: Checking the existence/location of an applicant's nation is a task of the Speaker's Office, not the admins or the VD. The existence of a link has no bearing on either of the security checks.

Silly, with all due respect, you have no idea what my security checks consist of so you really can't say whether or not I need to know the existence/location of the applicant's nation.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tim, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Damn, seems my autologin script has broken. Looks like I'll have to manually refound a few hundred :(

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Myriadia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Auralia in the North Pacific, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back