Embassy of The Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ph34r:

It has been several days now with no word. We have not forgotten this nor will we.

When can we expect to hear something official from you?

And since this is our sovereign territory, and since Upper Kirby has demonstrated s/he has nothing constructive to add to this dialog and is more than happy to antagonize the situation further, s/he is not welcome in our embassy.

I will first address the gross disrespect shown towards our diplomats and the deplorable manner in which our sovereign head of state has been treated. Not a shred of common decency has been afforded to us and a barrage of insults and accusations have been rained down upon us by the wrathful hand of the Cabinet and the administration. I would like to remind people that we Pacificans are not your constituents. We are not dogs collared by your superfluous and strangling constitution. The love of our Motherland and the desire to answer its calls for justice transcend a petty document. It is utterly unacceptable that the Emperor of The Pacific has been treated as child and told to go to bed while Mummy and Daddy Bureaucracy go to watch dirty shows and revel in their own inefficiency and filth!

We have been treated to silence and stonewalling for over two weeks.

At this point, the only conclusion that I can draw is that this silence is an admission of wrong-doing. And an apology for violating our sovereignty is expected.

In any event, Mesian's trial in The Pacific starts tomorrow, and he is prepared to state everything for the record; and there is an abundance of damning information about TNP and its continuing violation of feeder sovereignty.

I respectfully ask that I be allowed back on the NPO forum. I realize given my previous actions this is not a popular request on my behalf. I am serving as Mesian's lawyer here in his pending trial. I am attempting to peace together what happened and why it all went down the way it did. To better do this I feel being able to read what is said in his trial will be an asset to myself and to my ability to help make sure that justice does happen. I am only asking as Mesian's lawyer. I do not intend to post or make trouble, and have learnt my lesson from my last run in with the NPO.

I am sorry for any trouble that the NPO has been caused.

Blue Wold II:
Mesian is also facing charges here in The North. What an odd coincidence.

Already the charges are being dismantled letter by letter, word by word as the gears of Northern justice slowly grind them into harmless dust. Only through our requests has the silence been pierced.

I disagree with you, the trial has not even begun yet and we’ve yet to even select a jury. I do find it interesting that you're so quick to criticize a process which hasn't even started. Can you somehow foresee the out come before the rest of us mere morals can?

I will first address the gross disrespect shown towards our diplomats and the deplorable manner in which our sovereign head of state has been treated. Not a shred of common decency has been afforded to us and a barrage of insults and accusations have been rained down upon us by the wrathful hand of the Cabinet and the administration. I would like to remind people that we Pacificans are not your constituents. We are not dogs collared by your superfluous and strangling constitution. The love of our Motherland and the desire to answer its calls for justice transcend a petty document. It is utterly unacceptable that the Emperor of The Pacific has been treated as child and told to go to bed while Mummy and Daddy Bureaucracy go to watch dirty shows and revel in their own inefficiency and filth!
Yes, you are not our constituents. But in posting here, in this embassy, you are posting on *our* soil. If you want to insult our government and way of living in TNP, doing it on our grounds is not in the best taste.

I grant you a certain amount of NPO rhetoric, but you're being absurd. We have our ways of governing, and if you demand respect for your ways, we demand respect for ours. Our "petty document" is what we govern and exist by. It's what helped lead to this embassy you're posting in and our continued existence as a stable region. Sorry we don't have super fast trials and bannings, but after previous experience with that, TNP has decided that's not in the best interest of our citizens. So we learn patience.

And correct me if I am wrong, but isn't an embassy considered to be the soil of that nation/region?
Hmmm... I haven't ever bothered to read the embassy agreement that closely. Given how unlikely it would be that any dissenting opinion against the NPO would be tolerated for long on their boards however, I'd find it rather silly to have this be the NPO's space to rant against TNP. *shrugs*

Check the URL at the top of your screen. It still says "z13". This may be the Pacific embassy, but a certain respect for one's hosts is still in order.

If the Fulhead Trial is indicative of the judicial system, then I can say confidently how the trial will unfold. I speak firmly and with a sharp tongue because it is insulting to The Pacific that we had to bring this espionage to light. The administration had not an inkling of an idea of its presence and when it struck us we were met with mere diplomatic whispers. It was not until the Emperor himself posted here that anything was done.

I speak of your document as petty because of of the noise that we had to make to have an indictment brought forth. It produced only talk and promises until yesterday. Any document that hinders justice and allows sovereignty to be infringed upon is petty.

Our laws are free to read and any citizen should know the consequences of breaking it. We do not require committee after committee to produce an indictment because we know our law and those who violate will be punished.

I respectfully ask that I be allowed back on the NPO forum. I realize given my previous actions this is not a popular request on my behalf. I am serving as Mesian's lawyer here in his pending trial. I am attempting to peace together what happened and why it all went down the way it did. To better do this I feel being able to read what is said in his trial will be an asset to myself and to my ability to help make sure that justice does happen. I am only asking as Mesian's lawyer. I do not intend to post or make trouble, and have learnt my lesson from my last run in with the NPO.

I am sorry for any trouble that the NPO has been caused.
Joshua,

Despite my desire to speak on a "level playing field" with you concerning your gross misconceptions and misinformation about the internal affairs and security within The Pacific and the NPO, our current Alert situation does not afford the Senate the luxury of lifting any IP bans at this time. Your request for access has been denied.

I will add that your continued efforts to disparage Gaspo for his membership in the NPO and deflect attention from the actual crime, did not win you friends in the Senate or cast you in a better light in the eyes of The Emperor.

Your respectful tone in the request is appreciated and will be taken into consideration, should you wish to continue to seek re-instatement after the alert has passed.

Thank you

Thank you Darkesia and I respect that my request has been denied. My intent was not take the heat off of Mesian or take attention away from my client. My point was to try and shed light on all aspects of the court case. And I felt Gaspo's involvement was relevant.

And correct me if I am wrong, but isn't an embassy considered to be the soil of that nation/region?
Sovereignty rests with the people.
Sovereignty lies with those who have the courage and strength to take it and hold it.

The Strong do as they will while the Weak suffer what they must.

As for Mesian, if found guilty of his crimes, he will sentenced to death by burning at the stake. As an added note for those of you with the idea of defending the criminal, the Pacific justice system does not guarantee a defendant the right to counsel. Unless overturned by the Emperor or the Senate, Mesian will face the Inquisitors of the Tribunal himself, unless he can present to me a very good reason as to why he should be allowed counsel, especially a foreign counsel.

I would also like to echo Senator New Kervoskia's comments. He speaks ADMIN's honest truth.

Maybe my memory is off, but you seemed much different back in your days when you were apart of The Grenvali United.

So a mere change of nations warrants such a change in ones behavior? Not picking a fight, but merely being inquisitive.

In my opinion, it does under these circumstances. I no longer wish to play the way I did under Glenon, hence why I started again under Agamemnon.

In my opinion, it does under these circumstances. I no longer wish to play the way I did under Glenon, hence why I started again under Agamemnon.
Fair enough and for my own edification I would like ask another question. What warranted this urge for a change of persona?

The way TAO sees all this ... for the first time (maybe), the NPO is not the perpetrator but the victim. This Mesian Affair has reignited some hard feelings on both sides. But in TAO's opinion, the things do seem to be moving so very slowly here. One sees more activity in the Peanut Gallery than in the Court.

Sweeping things under rugs is simple to do in your own region and your own forum ... TAO knows ... but doing so never solves an issue; it only makes the next issue between the two parties more unsolvable.

TAO hears things from the NPO forum from time to time and the trial against Mesian over there will probably happen before the one here (and I am sure you all will agree with that statement). Maybe TNP should give a little more before Mesian goes up in flames. If he gets too crispy, there won't be much around here left to say. Or do.

It must be terrible being treated this way by two major game regions.

[Hey Mesian ... come to TWP and tell TAO the whole story first. :console: ]

TAO is one of those rare players who by his nature is appreciated by all, or at least most. In this instance what he says is certainly true. And I hardly believe this is the first time that The Pacific is not the perpetrator but the victim. But that is an argument for another day.

TNP has been given the opportunity to clean up its mess for over two weeks now, and has chosen not to. That speaks volumes, and not for the benefit of the region. Better to have admitted that you knew nothing but that it happened, issued an apology and move on. You had the opportunity to minimize the repercussions of Mesian and his NPIA superiors' actions, but you chose not to do so. Now, the trial in The Pacific is underway and in a public area. Mesian now has the floor, has much to say and he is a credible witness.

May ADMIN have mercy on your region, for we have none. What comes out will hurt you very much indeed.

The previous administration decided not to comment on the issue of issuing an apology what-so-ever, they must have thought it unimportant. This government just got situated, and our first concern was actually else where, surprisingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back