Embassy of The Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the behaviour in these halls has been rather our of order and I ask those partaking in such activities to at least show some restraint and try to maintain some dignity. To whom it may concern, there *will* be a statement published as soon as humanly possible if I have anything to say about it.

Please correct me, if I am misreading this. It appears to me that you are stating the previous cabinet had decided that Mesian was indeed acting on the orders of the NPIA and that Grosse knew of the mission as well. Is this the case?
I'll correct you, since Joshua misinterpreted the information.

I had no knowledge of any such mission until the issue arose in the election campaign, and even then the only information I had was what Mesian provided to me. I'v never been able to find independent verification of that information; the NPIA director at the time nevr brefed me on any such operation when I took office or at any time afterthat before he retired from Nationstates Nor did his duccessor ever brief me on any such mission.

It is possible that the alleged mission began under my predecessor as Prime Minister and he might have been briefed, but I have not been able to get an answer to that question (even for my own satisfaction on the matter after my retirement from office).

Neither I nor the previous Cabinet had made any definitive findings before the term eneded, because the focus was on trying o determine what the facts were (If Mesian is the only source of the information, then, inherently, it is colored by his perception of the events in question. And those may or may not be what actually occurred. I'm not wholly convinced one way or the other whether Mesian had prior authorization to use The Pacific or the NPO in the activities he cliams to have undertaken, and to this day I have not seen anything that clearly and independently verifies it; it appears the only potential source of such evidence no long exists.

Hey king,
cowau2.png

You and me. We ain't so different. Footwear maybe, but other than that we're both down-to-earth country folk; both dig the right things out of life. Ain't that no shit? C'mon, no foolin'. We both know things ain't always been right between us, and maybe that's a shame. But it ain't always been that way, baby. We got a lotta gall, and a lotta Gaul too, on both sides of the line that's throwing wrenches in our pillow party. And you know what? Fuck it. Life's too goddam short, you know king? We're all in this for fun anyhow, and next thing you know you're gone. Cuz all we're doin --just killing time before Cthulu king. Why worry about shit? Yeah, you guys invaded a region and from a distanced standpoint Good for you; punkasses mighta deserved it. And yeah, our guys got worried about that, so they thought they'd keep on top of things, and they had this nice way of doing that without letting the rest of the government have any idea. Why? Cuz we don't want a crooked sumbitch PM like me screwing something up so precious as the intel agency, and apparently the good intentions weren't thought out too well. And that blows. Sure it does, king. It was a bad call and we'll own up. But things hit a roadblock. See, it's one thing to talk about past scrums, and we're pretty much all over that sh!te now, while things were aggravated by the election season and the aforementioned "super secure" NPIA, the way some of you guys went about it frankly, well, sucked. Some of us were starting to feel glad one of our guys jacked you around, just for spite. If your dog surreptitiously craps in your neighbor's yard, you feel bad sure, but if your neighbor's a puts you don't really feel guilty. Blunt indeed, but am I right? I'm not saying we gotta fault you entirely, but we all gotta learn to reach across the divide and see how the other guy sees it, you know king? That's what good kings do; I can tell benevolent Bovinus rules with his people at heart. But you know what? Fuck it. Yeah, man, fuck it. Cuz life's too fucking short. Bitches ain't shit, king, bitches ain't shit. Like, love man, somewhere under all them jodhpurs there's a beating mass of muscle tissue that's almost room temperature. And scientists speculate it, too, is capable of functions not entirely dissimilar from love. Maybe a sense of sincere fondness; heaven forbid empathy even. It's Victoria Day weekend, king. The hell we doing inside arguing when the sun is so nice? We should be catching surf and making whoopy on the beach. Or in the grass or under water! Or in a throne room or private Assembly chambers or my office or backseat of a Chevy Nova, or a pile of hay in a barn trying gigglingly not to get caught by Farmer John. Shit, on a fricking cloud of unicorn dreams for all it matters. It's the divide crosser, king.

So how about we all gather 'round for a big barbecue cook off (soy where appropriate, of course). Bring the calves whydoncha. Sing us some Credence on the tape deck, taste us fine moo-cow grass, and let's all have ice cream and some goddam peach cobbler. I say get us some God. Damn. Peach. Cobbler. On me king.
spliffim3.gif

-El Kirbo, just a haimisheh mensch

:blink:

For someone who ran unopposed in an "election" you certainly are having a lot of fun with our Emperor's title. :fish:

What's Victoria Day?

Please translate your meaning in the following statement:
Bitches ain't shit, king, bitches ain't shit.

And this:
somewhere under all them jodhpurs there's a beating mass of muscle tissue that's almost room temperature.

Grosse, Thank you for the clarification. I thought that might be the case as Joshua's statement contradicted the information presented in Mesian's trial.

Thank you, Delegate Dalimbar. I appreciate your efforts.

Ah. I should have known the Canadians would have a holiday dedicated to surfing and copulating. ;)

Just one more reason to spend vacations there.

*checks into getting Canadian citizenship for a permanent vacation*

TAO has a passport ... and Canadians speak almost the same language (unless TAO finds himself in Kirby's town where it may be safer to use my 30-years ago French skills instead) ... so can TAO be your travel partner, Dark? (TAO will bring dark chocolate!!!)

It's a date, Dalimbar. :)

*Darkesia takes a deep cleansing breath...

Flemingovia has threatened to permanently IP ban any NPO member who utters words he can possibly construe as disrespectful. This is the equivalent of shutting the door on all diplomatic relations. So, because things have fallen completely apart and seem to be only getting worse, I am going to speak the complete truth. There is no disrespect or insult intended. All that is said is my honest opinion.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

People of all ranks from TNP have spoken to me or Gaspo with different proposals for finding a solution to this problem. None of them have spoken to the one person who could help, the Emperor. For some reason you all find Moo unapproachable. If you wish to get past this diplomatic problem, you will have to bring yourselves to speak directly to him.

When you do finally speak with him, please observe a few basic protocols. Do not refer to him by a title other than the one he has. Diminuitive names (the cow, little king, etc) and snide comments are viewed by Pacificans as an insult to the entire region. Please try to remember that The Pacific views it's Emperor as it's sole true representative. To insult him is to insult us all.

That being said, I would also like to address the apology that those of us in the NPO view as mythical at this point. As MO has stated in another thread, TNP has been telling us for days and days that it is "formulating an apology." Come on! It takes five minutes, possibly ten if you want to be really eloquent, to formulate an apology and post it. It does not take days. We honestly don't believe you're going to do it. What else are we supposed to think? We have no evidence to the contrary.

Following in that pattern of privately doing something (or at least claiming to be doing it) and publicly behaving the opposite we have several examples:

Your PM has had at least two excellent ideas to help ease tensions and set things right. The first idea may or may not have been presented to you in your secret areas. But as far as I can tell, once mentioned to me, it vanished. It was never communicated to the Emperor. The second idea he put into action unannounced or unexplained and when he failed to arrive in our forum with what he felt was proper fanfare, he became insulted. But not once... not one single word did he post publically concerning his plan. Not in public or in private with the one person who counts, Moo. If you arrive at our doors to negotiate something, it's generally expected that you will announce your intentions at one point or another. We are a lot of things, but we cannot read minds. Especially when these private plans are faced with public ridicule and disrespect.

You have thoroughly confused us, Prime Minister Kirby.

Lord Valentine has presented me with another excellent option. I advised him to speak with Moo. He may yet do that. But he has not posted publically his ideas, so until he does, no one will know about that idea either.

Beginning to see the pattern here?

You're a secretive lot here in TNP. We can understand that. But please try to understand that we have no way of knowing which is your "true" face.

Your forum administrator has basically told us to get out.

Does anyone have the authority or clarity to make a statement of any kind for your government? Please. We're floundering in mixed messages here...

Actually, my idea was presented to the council and various other people. I also spoke to you instead of Moo, because a) the closing of embassies seemed to be your suggestion and b) from my experience of the NPO, the senate are the Emperor's trusted advisors — mea maxima culpa, if that is not the case.

IMO, this situation as fallen down because of two areas:

1) We (TNP) were unsure of the situation, and were not prepaired to comment until we had full grasp of the facts; unfortunately, Mesian's confession in your court caught us off-guard. This means we're trying to prepare a statement and apology, but as a democracy things take a little bit more time than you (the NPO) are accustomed to. Believe me, we understand your frustration at our processes, but we cannot —in these circumstances — speed it up.

2) The attitude of certain members of the both parties here. I won't name names, but there has been very undiplomatic behavior on both sides which has, of course, encouraged this situation to change from a diplomatic whoopsie into a bit of a bar-fight.

So, my suggestion (as Dark would like to see it out in public) was that both regions form small, sensible delegations and discuss the matters at hand in private; should this fail, I would echo Darkesia's idea of closing our embassies and turning our backs on one-another. Heck, a feeder war might even make the game international politics a little interesting again.

People of all ranks from TNP have spoken to me or Gaspo with different proposals for finding a solution to this problem. None of them have spoken to the one person who could help, the Emperor. For some reason you all find Moo unapproachable. If you wish to get past this diplomatic problem, you will have to bring yourselves to speak directly to him.
Actually, I PMed him yesterday trying to set up a one-on-one dialog. He ignored me. Too big to talk to some crummy old prime minister, I guess. In fact, you alone have been the only "cool" one of the bunch.

So much for that barbecue. :(

:ph34r:

You PMd me yesterday. Guess if I lived for this game I might have gotten it and responded immediately. Unfortunately, my time is limited between a few days ago and Thursday, when for this grad student the year is over. A little patience, as you keep saying, would do you well.

As for us being IP banned......that seems a bit harsh. I grant my people seem to be frustrated with the length of this process; so am I. Nekkie's is the first post that actually says something is being done. That information, if presented sooner, might have helped to quell the flames.

Yes, the Senate are my trusted advisors. But sometimes the Emperor would like to be spoken to directly. He is not Ivan, he is not Unlimited nor is he BlackAdder; but neither is he stupid, unreasonable or unapproachable. He believes in directness and going to the source.

In the interests of getting some resolution before we all die of old age, I am asking my Senators and the Black Cardinal Lord to temper their posts; the wheels of democracy churn slowly for our cousins from the North, which often impedes their ability to settle crises in a timely manner.

We have been patient, perceptions to the contrary; I certainly have. This has gone on for far too long. The PMs from Hersfold cinched the deal for me; what more you need to see is beyond me. In any event, this needs to be finished soon; even bovines lose patience. We like this embassy; it would be a shame to close it.

EDIT: PM removed as requested.
However, all it asked was how I was doing, and said nothing about requesting a dialogue.

In fact, no dialogue has been requested, and I doubt any dialogue with you would be productive, given your consistent disrespect and unwillingness to deal with the issue without resorting to ridicule of myself and my region.

This is setting up a dialog? Give me a break. Is anyone other than Nekkie taking this seriously?

Thank you for urging restraint upon your members. I am not part of the cabinet, but I hope and expect that a resolution of this all will take place soon.

You PMd me yesterday. Guess if I lived for this game I might have gotten it and responded immediately. Unfortunately, my time is limited between a few days ago and Thursday, when for this grad student the year is over. A little patience, as you keep saying, would do you well.
I never said anything about patience, king. It isn't nice of you to put words in one's mouth; don't they teach you better in king school? You shouldn't distract either. There was a simple claim made, and I refuted it. Nothing more, and the sarcastic commentary of yours was unnecessary.

Edit--- As well:

Teh Rules:
Appendix 3: Personal Messages

In order to respect the privacy of our members, the moderation team has agreed on the following guideline:

"You may not post personal messages in a public area of the forum without the author's permission.

That wasn't very nice of you, king. You really ought not to do that. Don't you know better?

I request that Upper Kirby, for the duration of this issue, not be allowed to post in this thread, as all he has contributed is to enflame the situation.

You said you asked for a one-on-one dialog; I did not think my word stating you did not would be sufficient. I gave proof.

You refuted nothing; I quote:
UK:
Actually, I PMed him yesterday trying to set up a one-on-one dialog. He ignored me. Too big to talk to some crummy old prime minister, I guess.

You said nothing and your intent was to further escalate this issue. You do your office, and many of its predecessors, a grave disservice. Be gone. You have nothing of substance to add.

Ok first, a disclaimer. I do not speak for the government of TNP nor anyone else. I speak only for myself, RA member of TNP.

I would like to apologise for the way this has been handled. IP bans, confusing at best posts and the time scale of this whole issue, its all gone seriously out of line.

If The Emperor felt any disrespect, I would also like to apologise. TNp is, apparantly,m built on respect and so we should respect your position and that of your government.

Now all I can hope for is some sort of solution, at all.

eventually

Prime Minister, although it is highly irregular, I would ask that you respect Emperor Bovinus' wish and not post anymore in their Embassy.

As for the apology, it is being voted upon by the Cabinet.

I am speaking now solely as a forum administrator.

The quoting of personal messages from any forum user in the public areas of the forum is prohibited. I would ask that any posts in this thread that contain the content of a private message that was quoted in full without the consent of the sender, be edited to remove such content.

This constitutes an informal caution under this forum's procedures. And a repeat infraction will merit the issuance of a warning in accordance with this forums announced procedures.

(OOC: Sorry to have to deal with this in this manner, but that forum rule was adopted for a good reason, and we have to be conistent in the enforcement of forum guidelines and procedures. If anyone wishes to appeal this caution, feel free to post a thread in the moderation subforum.)

In the interests of getting some resolution before we all die of old age, I am asking my Senators and  the Black Cardinal Lord to temper their posts; the wheels of democracy churn slowly for our cousins from the North, which often impedes their ability to settle crises in a timely manner.

We have been patient, perceptions to the contrary; I certainly have. This has gone on for far too long. The PMs from Hersfold cinched the deal for me; what more you need to see is beyond me. In any event, this needs to be finished soon; even bovines lose patience. We like this embassy; it would be a shame to close it.
Aha! Just when I thought that my posts were seemingly invisible to the naked eye...

TO: The North Pacific; New Pacific Order

This has indeed gone far enough, it is good to see such developments taking place but we all do know deep inside that this could have been done a lot sooner when the mind is really put to the task. The step forward has been taken, and about damn time. This was just starting to borderline on ridiculous, people were going off the topic like it was going out of fashion and we were probably drifting further away from a resolution that where we started. But moving on, good times and memories lie ahead, but we are not there yet. But at least we are heading in the right direction.

To the forthcoming resolution, God speed. May this whole farcical dispute be over and done with, while we are still young and full of life. That's my two cents again. (If I'm not too careful, I'll be broke...). :2c:

My ambassador has apparently not been informed of the gravity of this situation, as there is nothing "farcical" about it. An act of aggression was enacted upon The Pacific by an arm of the government of The North Pacific; proof has been demonstrated by the agent who perpetrated the act. And now we await the slow wheels of democracy, or whatever it is, to be issued an apology.

Actually, it is not a democratic process, as I doubt the entire RA will be voting on the content or the offering of the apology. The Cabinet, an executive body, will be dealing with it. Thus it seems that the amount of time this is taking is inordinately long.

We trust the apology involves taking responsibility for what happened and not simply ascribing blame to parties who are no longer here. Anything less would be a travesty and a sham.

And as for a dialogue ever being requested, I again state that nothing of that kind has been directed at myself or my Senators.

Emporer, I used the word farcical to represent the amount of off-topic posts in this situation, which all in all, did nothing to help it, whihc is incredibly frustrating. Those posts could be designated in a better way than just making random conversation in someone else's embassy! More than likely a misinterpretation on my part, but my point still stands (if thats all correct as well...)

We, The Cabinet of The North Pacific, officially apologizes to the government and people of the New Pacific Order for the disturbance and trouble that a member of the NPIA has caused in your forums and territory. We assure you that this operation was conducted outside of normal procedures by a member acting outside of the TNP government's authorization and oversight and in no way represents hostile intent by, or any policy of, the North Pacific. We here in TNP pledge ourselves to maintaining good and peaceful relations with our fellow feeder brothers and sisters and hope that this unfortunate occurrence will not irreparably damage relations between our two regions.

In light of this incident, we intend to investigate and implement any changes necessary to prevent such incidents from occurring in the future.

Thank you for your patience.

So...I notice that Flemmy is now on trial for "Accessory to Spying and Crimes Against the State [of the Pacifica]". Why is that? Couldn't find Hersfold and Tressy wasn't around?

Trials and Tribulations of a TNP Turncoat.

In the dreaded halls of the Ordo Hereticus, a spy stands trial for crimes against the Pacific. Mesian, also known as Futur Knecht, was sent by the former head of The North Pacific Intelligence Agency in order to gather information and cause disruption regarding The Pacific's justifiable assault against the Supreme Union around 7 months ago. (More information can be found here)
Mesian has been previously put on trial in The Pacific under the alias "Futur Knecht", as found here.

Mesian was sent into the Pacific by the head of 'Intelligence' in The North Pacific, Hersfold, in a move that has shocked various foreign watchers with the hypocrisy of the action. This move has sparked debate and a trial in TNP itself, which will probably drag on for an unknown length of time due to TNP's self-indulgent and overly bureaucratic manner.

Mesian was told to enter The Pacific in late October, before the Supreme Union police action, and carried out actions that would result in his banning shortly after the Supreme Union incident occurred. This deliberate intention of getting banned was necessary in order for Futur Knecht/Mesian to defect to the Supreme Union and pose as a disgruntled former Pacifican in order to provide a counter-attack, with the help of mercenaries, if the NPO reinvaded. (Mesian’s full confession can be found here).
This was of course unnecessary, as The Pacific Army had every intention of leaving as soon as demands were met, and left swiftly afterwards. It should also be noted that, months after the incident, SU is now a derelict region, virtually abandoned, due to the ignorance and apathy of its former userite natives.

The overall outcome of Mesian’s trial in TNP is uncertain, as he has chosen the assistance of Joshua, of Exodus and lately of TNP, a known incompetent and heretic who has somehow managed to irritate many people through his disregard for others.

Meanwhile, in The Pacific, the outcome is clear and concise. Mesian plead guilty, and Black Cardinal Lord Agamemnon Mustang has declared that Mesian will be burnt at the stake in order to purify his body, as his soul is repentant. Mesian himself has been quite cheerful about his fate, being heard to say “Hey, BBQ at my place, I will bring the meat.”

His burning is being undertaken here.

True repentance is a rare thing indeed.

In related news, The North Pacifican Flemingovia has also been charged by the Ordo Hereticus on charges relating to the event, and the trial is currently underway here. The defendant is currently acting in an immature way and hiding behind false pretences, much like the region he comes from. However his seeming inability to speak English will not hinder the courts efforts. A translator has been appointed.

--------
Written by Krulltopia.
This has been a Pacifica Tabloidus article,
A publication of Pacifica Veritas.

currently acting in an immature way
Eh? I fulfilled every requirement placed upon me, to the best of my ability, and I roleplayed consistently throughout. Even a member of the NPO admitted it was "one of the best bits of roleplay he had ever seen in NS".

It is not my fault that the NPO were unable to be consistent in their approach to the hearing, nor that one of the Back Cardinals, unable to cope with the way things were going, threw a hissy fit and got himself banned on IRC.

I fear if Pacifica Veritas is looking for immaturity, it needs to look somewhat closer to home.

acting in an immature way and hiding behind false pretences, much like the region he comes from

Shall I leave that for others to comment on? Nah.
Prost capac.

borat2.jpg

Pacific Flemingvovia celebrates a job well done on Moo Cow's plumbing, which had been irregular for weeks.

It has come to our attention that a few ADMINless TNP political lackeys desire a position statement from the NPO concerning the internal mess in TNP. Despite its unenlightened, barbaric state, TNP is a sister feeder. Because of this one redeeming quality, the Glorious Emperor Bovinus I wills a statement be made on his behalf.

The situation in The North Pacific is a result of the blasphemous and heretical worship of a monstrous labrynth document and the false political system it enshrines. The Pacific people will continue to hope for the enlightenment of the people in our sister feeder in the North. Until that bright day when TNP finds its way to ADMIN and his Holy FAQ, these internal thrashings are of no consequence.

Executive summary:

We don't care.

You are most welcome, Lord Valentine. It is our duty to continue to hope for the redemption of the region and it's peoples.

The 9th Inquisitional Tribunal has been called. The announcement follows.

Inquisition.gif

NINTH INQUISITIONAL TRIBUNAL

GRAND INQUISITOR LORD AGAMEMNON MUSTANG PRESIDING

LEGIONNAIRE ASTARIAL CRIMINAL TRIAL

Astarial: you are being charged with various crimes against the sovereign government of THE Pacific.  These charges include:

101 of the Civil Code: A declaration of dislike for the Delegate of The Pacific or his policies with intent to subvert the Government.

Felony Heresy 1: Threatening the safety and security of the New Pacific Order or its members.

High Heresy 6: Gross disrespect to the Emperor and/or to the Senate and/or its members individually.

Information has been provided to the government and to the Ordo Hereticus that you, Astarial, provided sensitive and classified information to the government of Equilism.  You have committed High Treason against the New Pacific Order.

Because the information is still considered classified by the government of the New Pacific Order, there shall be no mention in this Tribunal of what information was given over.  Failure to abide by this will result in the perpetrator being charged with a Misdemeanor Heresy.

Astarial, please state a plea.

I am just asking this as a citizen:

Why have I been banned from the NPO forums? To my knowledge I have done nothing inappropriate on them.

I have recieved several answers over IRC mainly revolving around the fact that I allegedly committed treason against a prior incarnation of your governent 27 months ago. But surely this cannot be the real reason since this region and others are constantly told not to "live in the past" with regards to Great Bight, Pierconium's Pixiedance, etc. So I am left in a state of confusion. :blink:

Edit: Nevermind. Not banned on new sexy forums (although still banned on old Gary Busy ugly forums). Thanks NPOzers w00t :blush:

Sorry to all for my long absence but Ambassador Blamange has returned with news. :)

Elections, Results and Transparency

26 September, 2007
Francograd, The Pacific-

The polls finally closed after four days of voting and 24 hours later the ballots were counted. There were no reported polling problems and the entire process went smoothly. Thus ended the first elections in Pacifica in two years. The Chancellors-elect came from diverse backgrounds, but each had their hearts with their region.

Blamange, originally one of the appointed interim Chancellors, maintained his seat in the Chancellery. Political newcomer John won the largest percentage of votes in a crowded field and has an ambitious agenda for the body. There was a tie for the final seat between NationStates veteran Limitless Events and then-Chancellor Al Kassad. The election was then moved to the Senate where a tie-breaker vote was be cast. After hours of voting and deliberation, Limitless Events was elected.

(General Election Results)]
Al Kassad 14.63%
Blamange 29.27%
John 31.71%
Limitless Events 14.63%
Triggerhappistan 9.76%

Each candidate accepted the results graciously. Al Kassad recently accepted a position in the Praetorian Guard by Commandant Laws and Bylaws and will be begin later this week. The Chancellors moved into new private chambers while the old Chancellery offices were converted into The People's Chamber. This follows the passage of the first joint legislation between the Senate and the Chancellery, the Pacific Transparency Act of 2007. Among other provisions it states:
An open discussion chambers shall be created within the Chancellery wherein citizens may hold informal debates concerning Chancellery activities and may bring forth grievances and petitions to the Chancellery for mediation and discussion.

But the most revolutionary provision was Article V.
The citizens shall be granted the right of evaluating their elected officials and may at any time present a petition to dissolve the Chancellery and elections called. All such petitions must be presented to the Emperor in the open discussion chambers in the Chancellery.

This is expected to be a busy legislative season and with this new act the Chancellors are expected to be on their toes. Senator Karpathos, who earlier this week vowed for the maintenance of good government, will serve as the Senate Attache to the Chancellery.

----
Written by New Kervoskia
Editor of The Pacific Post - If We Didn't Write It, It's a Lie!
Copyright 2007, The Pacific Post. All rights reserved

MANIFESTO OF THE OCTOBER EVOLUTIONARIES

The people have faltered; they have permitted themselves to be poisoned by counter-revolutionaries by embracing the customs of the Userite class and coveting their blood-stained frivolities. A new class of traitor has been spawned from these nations, the Sycophant Class. The Sycophant is a nation born into luxury and a wealth of freedom. This birthright has perverted the people and they have used the rank as free Feederites to reap the fruits of their forefathers' labor while they contribute nothing. The Sycophant Class is beneath the Userite.

We, the October Evolutionaries, dissolve the New Pacific Order. We will not allow the Sycophants and their Userite brethren to stall the evolution of The Pacific. Francoism will once again reign supreme over Pacifica and be the guiding light of all loyal Feederites. On this day, 18th of October 2007, the Francoist Union of Pacifican States is created.

We will remain steadfast in our loyalty to our Allies, however all non-formalized diplomatic relations are under review. Foreign policy will be guided by the Pacifican tradition of self-determination and self-respect. The Pacific does not forget aggressors and opportunists. All have debts to pay. Henceforth no nation shall be permitted citizenship without a thorough understanding of Francoism and an undying loyalty to the spirit of the Revolution and traditions of Pacifica. The tools to achieve these ends are within our grasp: liquidation of the Sycophants and Userite loyalists, re-education of the people, and retention of true Francoism

All Hail Pacifica, All Hail the Revolution, All Hail the Francoist Union!​

Vanguard Moo, Premier of the Francoist Union of Pacifican States
Comrade Senator Chosen Men
Comrade Senator Gaspo
Comrade Senator Karpathos
Comrade Senator New Kervoskia

I guess I should check in here as a Foreign Envoy, although I am not certain if that entails any official functionality in regards to the region of TNP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back