Embassy of The Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having been reinstated to the Pacific Senate and assuming the title of High Lord and Grand Inquisitor of Pacifica I believe it now appropriate to claim that I do represent The Pacific insofar as this Embassy and the region of TNP is concerned.

If you could adjust my group settings accordingly it would be appreciated.

Note: If changing me to Foreign Envoy will restrict or prevent me from allowing PPI Legal Services to operate within the Court then I would request that the change be forestalled until the end of the current legal proceedings. If the group change does not effect this then nevermind. :)

The Ambassador to The North Pacific from The Pacific is now Emperor Matthuis.

Please grant him the appropriate status and masking here.

Thank you.

:kiss:

An update, along with news articles from the new Editor-in-Chief of the PNN (me) will be posted soon.

In other news, The North Pacific Prime Minister Haor Chall has been appointed to the Senate. Congratulations to him.

*high five*

I'm really looking forward to get to know you better EM, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay in TNP. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any of the elder members...blablabla....

*continues his hypocritical diplomatic babble for some minutes*

Have fun!

NPOsmall.jpg

The Pacific

The Senate

Comrade Premier Moo-Cows with Guns, Delegate of The Pacific

Comrade Pierconium, Grand Inquisitor
Comrade Gasponia, Senator of Cultural Advancement
Comrade Chosen Men, Senator of Pacifican Security
Comrade Haor Chall, Senator of Diplomacy

The Pacific Moves Forward

The Comrade Premier gave a rousing speech to the House of the People today, announcing a number of new appointments. Comrade Al Kassad has been appointed as Commandante of the Grand Army of The Pacific; Comrade Laws and Bylaws has been appointed as High Judge and Commissar of Justice for The Pacific; Comrade Blamange has been appointed as Grand Prefect of the Praetorian Guard and Comrade Emperor Matthuis has been appointed as Editor in Chief of the newly resurrected Pacific News Network. We congratulate them all on their appointments and know that they will serve Pacifica well.

Party Affairs

The Office of Party Affairs has seen a number of enlightened new nations joining the Francoist Party. We welcome Many Minds, Triumph and Disaster and Sakaba as our Comrades in the Francoist Party.

The Commissariats of The Pacific have been revitalised with the new appointments. The Commissariat of Peace grows in strength, as more patriots enlist in the Grand Army of The Pacific. The Commissariat of Justice is running efficiently under the new High Judge and Prefect of the Praetorian Guard.

The Pacific Bank is currently undergoing renovation in the hands of the new Bank Governor, Comrade John, to bring prosperity to all Pacifican nations.

The Pacific Forum

um... just thought I would mention that the new Ambassador to The Pacifc from TNP does not have the new forum address.

Falconkats could probably use a PM with the updated addy.

*Darkesia goes back to lurking

I would like to receive confirmation, if possible, from the North Pacific that the Pacific News Network has a syndication deal with the North Pacific Wire. If not, should I address proposals to the Editor of the Wire or to a Government Minister?

Forgive me, I had forgotten about your post....we, actually, I had hoped Thanne would address it.

So, in absence of his reply....

approved_sm.jpg

You might coordinate with Lord Commissioner General for Internal Affairs John Ashcroft Land.

Do my eyes see a certain Pierconium is now delegate of the Pacific? I think they do!

A celebratory bunch of flowers for him!

Rose10.jpg

And a cow shaped tape measure as a somewhat unorthodox retirement present for Moo Cows with Guns:

36404.jpg

:ph34r:

NPOsmall.jpg

Update from The Pacific

Comrade-Premier encourages greater Industry

After several quiet months in Pacifica, Comrade-Premier Moo-Cows-with-Guns has encouraged the beginning of a new, active era for NationStates' oldest region with his Initiative for Pacifican Industrialization. In a new chapter in its history, the Pacific has begun a vibrant new period with an updated senate and increasingly-active forum. Despite various recent poor attempts to unseat and discredit the legitimate Pacifican government, our region has defeated foreign speculation by increasing overall activity. With the rallying of a rejuvenated Francoist Party, the Pacific is again ready to combat its enemies and defend its illustrious history.

Initiative for Pacifican Industrialization

Comrades!

Little over four and a half years ago a great movement swept through our homeland. As it surged forward it found the tired, the hungry, the impoverished and the disillusioned, turning them into proud and active Pacificans; reinvigorating them and pushing them to become all that they could be. Within a generation, the dull and suppressed Pacific had become the frontier of cultural, intellectual, philosophical and political thought. This was a time of revolutionary upheaval and change, with new concepts and ideas establishing themselves daily to replace and improve: to prosper. But throughout, there was one constant. This was not a movement of one man, but a mass movement: a class awaking from its slumber to create a new world.

Today we stand on the rich soil inherited from this mass movement, and as we look forward to the advances we will be making within our own generation we must recognize and take on the example set for us by our forefathers. Once again we must rise up and become not just a region or a government, but a mass movement. Once again we must sweep through our homeland, finding the tired, the hungry, the impoverished and the disillusioned, and bringing them into the Revolution, where both they and Pacifica will reap the benefits.

With the new ideas and enthusiasm of youth, merged with the lessons and achievements of history, there is nothing that cannot be accomplished. It is through this new movement that we will see our industrial revolution flourish and maintain the Pacific as the premier region in the world. But mass movements do not build themselves. And so we come to the Initiative for Pacifican Industry. It is the duty of every Pacifican to build the movement by recruiting new comrades into the state apparatus of our Great Society, where together we can advance towards heights of which our forefathers only have dreamed. Every Party Member and every Senator must send recruitment telegrams as part of his/her contribution to Mother Pacifica.

As we move forward, some Party Members will be called upon for greater service. In this vein, two new Senators have stepped up to answer Pacifica's call: Senator Krulltopia and Senator Hauxland. Let me introduce you to the full Senate:

Moo-Cows with Guns, Delegate and Premier of The Pacific

The Senate:
Chosen Men, Senator of Pacifican Security
Haor Chall, Senator of Diplomacy
Gaspoinia, Senator of Administration
Risellia, Senator of Pacifican Culture
Krulltopia, Senator of Information
Hauxland, Senator of Justice

To promote our revitalization efforts and the industrialization of the region, I have appointed Senator Haor Chall as Droog for Foreign Affairs and Ambassadors, and Senator Hauxland as Droog for Internal Affairs. The Droogs will spearhead the efforts to bolster and increase the momentum of The Pacific in this exciting time. It will fall to them to ensure that production is steady and all Party Members are pulling their weight. They have the unenviable task of managing the day-to-day operations of this forum. Let their appointment be a sign of the commitment of The Pacific to both its great legacy and its greater future.

The Pacific has made history for over four years; we can continue to so. The Pacific is the First Feeder with a unique and peerless position. We are the mass movement needed to see our industrial revolution flourish and be the light amidst the chaos of the rest of NationStates as we have always been. Just as The Pacific was the foundation upon which all of NationStates was built, it will also be the firmament upon which a new age is brought into being. Others have quieted and others have floundered in vain quests for power, but The Pacific alone has such a consistent and unique legacy of leadership among regions. It is we -the old and the new members of The Pacific- who must join together to reap the fruit of our toils and make this harvest one of the best this region and NationStates has ever seen.

Hail Pacifica!

Comrade Premier Moo-cows with guns
Delegate

Office of Party Affairs

The entrance halls of the Pacifican Party have echoed to the sound of many footsteps as many citizens of The Pacific sign up to become Party Members. The recruitment centre has been buzzing with activity as telegrams are sent out to the nations of The Pacific. Special notice must go to Comrade Limitless Events for his stalwart work in telegramming nations.

Map of the Pacific

Commandante Limitless Events has created an excellent map for The Pacific, which can be found here.

Pacificans retake RMB

Attempts by insurgents and foreign infiltrators to usurp the Pacific's Civil Headquarters have failed, with loyal Pacifican citizens banishing spam from our region. In a renewed effort, Pacific residents have successfully refuted and removed the annoyance caused by such intrusions. This is yet another sign of the renewed power of the Pacifican people, our Senate, and our Delegate.

Recent PNN Publications

When Userites Attack
TNP Nutjob declares: I am an Anarchist

Pacifica Prevails!
ns.pacificorder.net

A Feederite Foreign Policy
International Affairs Announcement from The Pacific

As part of the ever onward march of the great Pacifican nation, first of feeders and oldest of regions, a revitalisation of our foreign policy is necessary. The foreign policy of The Pacific should espouse the precepts of Francoism; that the greatest threats to Pacifica, the one great bastion of the feederites, are the userite regions whose purpose is antithetical to our own. However, over the years there have been occasions when the aspirations and aims of both The Pacific and userite regions have been intertwined and there have been treaties between The Pacific and userite regions.

Today, however, marks a return to this fundamental of Francoist thought. We hereby formally announce the cancelling of our treaties with the regions of Great Britain And Ireland, Taijitu and Catlandatopia. Though we wish our relationship with them to remain cordial, friendly and open, we no longer intend to remain tied by treaty to userite regions. The one exception to this policy shall remain relations between The Pacific and the region of Gatesville. The Pacific and Gatesville have a long standing history of friendship and unity, the longest of all regions. The shared interests of our regions have kept them together through years of different challenges and events, in no small part due to the good relations always held between the Delegates of The Pacific and Gates, the founder of Gatesville.

We also mark the importance to us of our fellow feeder regions. It is a key principle of The Pacific, that even though other feeders may remain unenlightened as to Francoism, that we shall seek to protect their sovereignty and freedom from the thraldom of userite domination. It is for this reason that we have concluded a mutual defence pact with The South Pacific and that we seek closer friendship in The East and The West. We welcome the ties we hold with all our fellow feederite brethren and seek to maintain friendly relations with them all.

I believe it is to stress that it is The Pacific; the other feeders are north, south etc but The Pacific is just the. I think it also stemmed from the belief that The Pacific was the first Pacific created, however it was actually The South Pacific. ;)

I always assumed it was to emphasize that it was not the region called simply "Pacific." Much as we changed our acronym from NP to TNP in order to avoid confusion with North Pacific... or perhaps so Gatesville troops could more easily find us.

Heh. Perhaps we should start saying The North Pacific.

Ideally, also apply it to acronyms as in TNP.

Italicizing single letters in a word always makes me think something is wrong with my browser. It's a nasty trick. :P

Italicizing single letters in a word always makes me think something is wrong with my browser. It's a nasty trick. :P
I would think that it would have more to do with a defect in the operating system of the computer!

Mac rules! ;D

Although, the Safari Browser (while quite beautiful) sucks. :P

FF is Da Bomb!

Especially because you can tweak the actual code to customize it. I run a message board with about 500 active members on it and anyone who uses FF has never had a problem with access, etc.,,, but IE6/7 is a disaster.

News from The Pacific: The Pacific Army targets adspam violator region

The Pacific Army has successfully conquered the region of Underwater Rifts after a recruiter from the userite region had repeatedly posted adspam in violation of The Pacific's 8 line rule. Pacifican forces entered the region yesterday and captured the Delegacy, taking native forces by complete suprise. The soldiers of the Pacific Army, led by Commandante Limitless Events, have demonstrated the increasing strength and resolve of Pacifica. The Pacific is determined to show that violation of our adspam policy will not be tolerated. The fate of Underwater Rifts shall serve as a stark example to any other userite region who think they can violate our rules with impunity.

:ph34r:

The Future Starts Now

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results.

In this declining age of NationStates, many floundering regions are merely repeating themselves. A call for reform fails and is replaced by another hollow policy that produces nothing.

The Pacific— The First Feeder—has different goals.

The Pacific today unveils an evolution of the fusion of Francoist and Feederite philosophy. The Pacific today moves forward with a clear purpose in muddled times and a lean effective leadership in days of meaningless alliances and pointless associations.

As we once led NationStates with the NPO and the PRP, the First Feeder will adapt and continue its peerless legacy under the banner of The Pacific; an aggressive champion of Feederite regions true to the roots of Francoism. The Pacific will continue in embracing growth and feeder prosperity as its key principles.

The Senate of The Pacific, a great and august body, has been disbanded. A carefully chosen triumvirate of Commissars will now oversee the agenda of The Pacific at the direction of our illustrious Premier. The government of The Pacific will be opened to an unprecedented level to better serve the needs of our Feederite cause.

Already, the sword of Pacifica has struck out against and toppled a desperate userite region that did not have the sense to follow the rules of The Pacific. The First Feeder will not stand idly when we are threatened and we have already demonstrated that our capacity continues to grow. Our evolution and rededication to our core principles will only redouble our strength and our growth.

A new day dawns for the First Feeder; a day in which The Pacific will choose its friends carefully and assert its full and natural right in the world of NationStates.

The future starts today.

Hail Pacifica!
Hail the First Feeder!

Krull or Moo Cows, I have tried to come visit your forum recently but every time I do my Pass has been changed, what is wrong with it?

Not a clue. I can assure you that no-one has meddled with it, so it maybe something with your computer?
Of course, by the time I've answered this you could have already sorted it out...

Oh, Admins, may I have a shiny new Foreign Envoy mask?

NPOsmall.jpg

Update from The Pacific
17/10/2008

The Pacific Army completes successful operations in BLH Productions and the Genesis Federation

The Pacific Army has  undertake two missions in the last couple of weeks, successfully taking the region of BLH Productions last weekend and taking the Genesis Federation this weekend. The Genesis Federation was a region which had declared "war" on The Pacific. The daring soldiers of the Pacific Army, led by Commandante Wild Bill Hiccup, achieved victory in the Genesis Federation, despite the unexpected intervention of a number of userite defenders from the FRA and the resurrection of the Founder nation. The actions of the Pacific Army serve as a reminder than all those who oppose The Pacific shall be crushed.

The People's Congress is opened

The People's Congress has been opened for all Party Members. The People's Congress has been set up to allow Party Members an institution for discussion and debate on Pacifican affairs. The first election for the Congress Chairman is already underway.  Along with the Congress, the Pacifican Reward Points system has been developed. This awards points and medals to Party Members for their service to Pacifica. A number of positions, including the PNN Editor, have been created that will be given to Party Members who show sufficient industry through the new system. Full details of the People's Congress can be found here

Azure Alliance

The Pacific is a member of the Azure Alliance, a new defense agreement between a number of the feeders and the region Taijitu. Currently only The Pacific and  The North Pacific are members, with both The South Pacific and Taijitu still going through the process of ratifying the treaty.

Office of Party Affairs

The Party halls have been buzzing with new applicants as more comrades arrive in Pacifica. Most have been swiftly inducted into the Pacific Army, where they can serve The Pacific on the frontlines of the struggle against userite aggression. The Party has also been busy decorating the halls of the new Congress.

Recent PNN Publications

TNP Pirates vs. Gatesville Ninjas
Pacifica Sues Back
The Collective of the Five.

Pacifica Prevails!
ns.pacificorder.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back