Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Ciroi

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: Kooderpictokingratch

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Mancheseva City
Heya folks, and thanks a ton for applying!

You've all been accepted into the Guild; hopefully you'll all enjoy your time here!

Card Collecting Nation: Panagouge-https://www.nationstates.net/nation=panagouge
TNP Nation: Card Kingdon-https://www.nationstates.net/nation=card_kingdom

Card Collecting Nation: Panagouge-https://www.nationstates.net/nation=panagouge
TNP Nation: Card Kingdon-https://www.nationstates.net/nation=card_kingdom

Accepted pending citizenship masking. Welcome aboard! :D

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Tringapore

Card Collecting Nation: [nation200LWU[/nation]

Card Collecting Nation: Tringapore

Card Collecting Nation: [nation200LWU[/nation]

Hello! Terribly sorry for my absence due to RL obligations.

You've both been accepted to the Guild. Thank you very much for applying, and we hope you enjoy your time here! :blush:

Card Collecting Nation: Beamoparoliustopia

Accepted pending citizenship masking. We're glad you're interested in the Guild~

Card Collecting Nation: Logovets

oops i forgot i need to be citizen how do i delete this?

Last edited:

You can apply for citizen now, and your guild application will be accepted once you are citizen

Card Collecting Nation: Tinglia

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations

Last edited:
Hello
I recently regained citizenship, and I'm a cool member of the Rejected realms.

Card Collecting Nation: Panagouge-https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fauzjhia
TNP Nation: Card Kingdon-https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fauzjhiax

Card Collecting Nation: Fauxia

Card Collecting Nation: Arisom

Card Collecting Nation: Costa Azurica

Card Collecting Nation: Tinglia

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations

Card Collecting Nation: Govornia

Card Collecting Nation: Eclipseia

Is it okay if I use my more main nation?
Card Collecting Nation: Worldstars

Card Collecting Nation: Fauxia

All up to date and added thanks for waiting

Card Collecting Nation: Forshura

Card Collecting Nation: Skerordere Ang

Card Collecting Nation: Kileadan Republic

accepted!

Card Collecting Nation: Forshura

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is Brutinia Sandalist

Make sure to get your citizenship first then apply again!

Card Collecting Nation: Indusse

Card collecting nation: Ayuzhhhhh

Last edited:
Back