Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Hiccup Valley

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Tievia

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

cards_guild.png

Join The Cards Guild
To apply to join The Cards Guild you must be a citizen of The North Pacific!

Post in this thread and your application will be processed soon!

The current list of members of The Cards Guild is available here, and to remain a member you must retain citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: Glasvinia

cards_guild.png

Join The Cards Guild
To apply to join The Cards Guild you must be a citizen of The North Pacific!

Post in this thread and your application will be processed soon!

The current list of members of The Cards Guild is available here, and to remain a member you must retain citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: Porin

Card Collecting Nation: Porin

Hello, and thanks a ton for applying!

As Katyarda mentioned above, you need to apply for citizenship to be considered for Guild membership. They've already provided a link for you, but I've also posted one just in case: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/

Hope to hear more from you, and happy holidays!

Card Collecting Nation: Esthe

Card Collecting Nation: United States of dictators

Heya, and sorry for the wait!

You're both accepted into the Guild. Welcome aboard! :cheese:

Card Collecting Nation: Narlioni

( Mods please delete this. I'm sorry for a repost. )

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Napnap

Card Collecting Nation: Napnap

Card Collecting Nation: Zohaib

Card Collecting Nation: Scroplia

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Scroplia

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Kappacon

Card Collecting Nation: Monitor

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Kappacon

Sorry for the superb lateness (currently wrangling cards under control), but accepted!

Card Collecting Nation: Oceanica Empire

Sorry, but as per the rules outlined on the first page, you need be citizens to be accepted into the guild.

Back