Admin Requests

Looks like the government spreadsheet is in need of updating following the latest amendments to the line of succession. Thanks!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:
@tamgu
@California but Worse
@URhyno

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@The Republic of INTEGRAL
@Nitystan
@Racoda
@andyynx
@Kurnugia

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Krevt
@Lomjia
@zedric0807

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:

@Brett
@Mystic
@Dovena
@Jacob
@Nacre Lake
@ZBonBon

Please admin check @Middle Vers. Conditional upon passage, please mask them as NPA. Thank You.

Please also mask @Sundowers as NPA, thank you again.

Remasking Requests:

@Steampunk Ariel
@Kev569

Please unmask @Marcus Antonius as a Minister following his resignation.
Please mask @Robespierre as a Minister following his appointment and oath.
@Peolt

Looks like the government spreadsheet is in need of updating following the latest amendments to the line of succession. Thanks!

Remasking Requests:

@Kid-729

@Vixy Noir
@Tigydavid134
@Stellaris-Crystaloga
@nikhilesh23

Remasking Requests:

@Kapitalizimi
@Greystark

@King SillyString

@JoeyTyrant
@Ol' East River
@StaicsForeignAffairs
@zedric0807

Under Section 7.7 of the Consitution, King Silly String should also be demasked as a justice.

Could I have a name change, preferably to my NS nation 'Montarc'

Please mask @BMWSurfer as NPA. Thanks.

All done.

In addition, please update the government spreadsheet to reflect Robespierre's appointment as MoHA. (appointment and oath)
This is a duplicate request. The delegate requested it on the 24th. Sorry for the delay.

Masking Requests:

@
Bobberino as a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs (See Oath of Office since re-appointment)
@BMWSurfer as a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs (See Oath of Office)
@Brendog as a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs (Re-appointed, taking oath soon)
@Marcus Antonius as a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs (See Oath of Office)
@Trondstorm as a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs (See Oath of Office)

Additional Request:

Please remove the Deputy Minister masking from @Dinoium (See Dismissal)

(Yes, I am aware that some of the individuals above already have Deputy Minister maskings attached to their accounts. Nonetheless, this request is for those newly-appointed and also is documentation of those re-appointed.)

Thank you!

@Artemis needs temporary election commissioner masking. I don't believe there is established forum masking for this role. He really just needs posting privileges in the election commission subforum. I will request removal of those permissions upon completion of this election. Thanks!

Remasking Requests:

@Farisian
@Opstan
@Pauliestien
@Nawaith
@Fluffy (Panamania)
@Idumetala
@msw2948
@vintagehoopty
@Scukey1

@bananadevel0per
@Fleinia
@The Republic of Kendell
@ryuosuke
@Iraelia
@Eternith

Done.

@Bobberino, Iraelia has NPA masking. Should this be removed also?

Good evening,

I would like to respectfully request that a sub-forum be created under the Ministry of Home Affairs' portion in the Delegate's government. I would like for the thread to be entitled 'Project Provide' and I do not want it to be placed within the already existing Home Affairs headquarters sub-forum. It should be viewable to the public, preferably, and I'm fairly certain my moderation powers will allow me to properly manage it once created.

Thank you.

Could I change my name to "Etruric Ambassador"?
Done

Remasking Requests:

@Lady Raven Wing
@Peldorn
@FairlyOddNation
@Sunrider
Done

Please mask @Nation of stars NPA, thank you.
Done

Good evening,

I would like to respectfully request that a sub-forum be created under the Ministry of Home Affairs' portion in the Delegate's government. I would like for the thread to be entitled 'Project Provide' and I do not want it to be placed within the already existing Home Affairs headquarters sub-forum. It should be viewable to the public, preferably, and I'm fairly certain my moderation powers will allow me to properly manage it once created.

Thank you.
Need more information - we're generally reluctant to divide the forum into more sections than necessary. How would this new subforum be used, and why can't the existing public Home Affairs ministry forum accommodate this purpose? Does the delegate support this request?

Done. There is also a GA usergroup now, so I added Praetor to that as well.

Remasking Requests:

@msw2948
@Guru38
Done

Remasking Requests:

@Bormiar
@Aweland
@Yavin Republic
@The Republic of Has Land
@Ornge
@Manaf
@Kauen
@Drathtank
@Legio IX Hispania

@Divine Eulogy

@Frostopia
@Kaimei
@North Yeetland
Done

Need more information - we're generally reluctant to divide the forum into more sections than necessary. How would this new subforum be used, and why can't the existing public Home Affairs ministry forum accommodate this purpose? Does the delegate support this request?
I approve.

I approve.
We'll still need a justification for why the new forum section is needed. Generally, I prefer that new initiatives and programs take place in existing forum sections, and only create a new section if it can be demonstrated that a program has outgrown its location. Is there a reason that the Home Affairs Ministry forum is an inappropriate place for this new content to be housed?

Remasking Requests:

@
UISSWA
@Kev569
@Nawaith
Done.

@Robespierre and @Lord Lore need election commissioner masking. Government spreadsheet will need updating as well. Thanks!
Done.

Last edited:
I just need my Justice masking removed whenever you get a chance, as I am no longer a Justice. :P

I don't know why I can't like posts in the Security Council subforum, but I would very much appreciate it if I could...

Back