Admin Requests

Is there an exclusion list for the happenings queries tool? Some people would like to be excluded from HA lists, and I have not been able to find one thus far. Thanks!

Can Malphe please be removed as an Election Commissioner (both forum masking and on gov't spreadsheet)?

Since we're on the topic of government remaskings, Funkadelia's Deputy AG masking should have been removed when he lost citizenship (gov't spreadsheet also needs updating)

Thanks!

Back again after an unexpected absence.

Could someone please delete my IANVS account and delete, or merge, my Isimud account into this Janus account?

I've lost the passwords to my IANVS and Isimud accounts. Again. Apologies.

This IP address should be good as a static account IP.

Thank you for your attention and time,

Janus

Edit: managed to confirm this account using a new gmail address, but unable to receive a confirmation using a gmx.com account. Can this be fixed?

Edit 2: This IP address will be my home for the next 3+ months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can Malphe please be removed as an Election Commissioner (both forum masking and on gov't spreadsheet)?

Since we're on the topic of government remaskings, Funkadelia's Deputy AG masking should have been removed when he lost citizenship (gov't spreadsheet also needs updating)

Thanks!
done
May I please be unmasked as a minister :p
done
The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:
@Tonthe0n
Tonthe0n is a member, not a resident or a citizen, due to their overlapping with Amaluska. Other purges all done

Could someone please delete my IANVS account and delete, or merge, my Isimud account into this Janus account?

I've lost the passwords to my IANVS and Isimud accounts. Again. Apologies.

Edit: managed to confirm this account using a new gmail address, but unable to receive a confirmation using a gmx.com account. Can this be fixed?

I'm not going to delete or merge those accounts, they can just sit there with no real harm done.

The Email issue is a @Eluvatar issue, it is not just you or your email server that has experienced issues with the forum sending out emails.

I'm not going to delete or merge those accounts, they can just sit there with no real harm done.

The Email issue is a @Eluvatar issue, it is not just you or your email server that has experienced issues with the forum sending out emails.

Thank you, Erastide.

However, I won't be able to become a citizen if this is the case, will I? Or can an exception be made?

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:
@Taboooo
@Shiala

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
BrasilAcre

Remasking Requests:

@Taboooo
@Shiala

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
BrasilAcre
Taboooo here, can I ask for the decision to be reversed please, had very limited time rece ntly but now up and running again!

I would like report that the RP mods don't seem to have access to the Report panel.

With regret, I must request the removal of @mcmasterdonia 's Security Council masking, as well as a corresponding update to the government registry.
done
I would like to report that the RP mods don't seem to have access to the Report panel.
Dealt with.

2 role purges are done

Flaw passes and made NPA according to the military signup thread

Remasking Requests:

@Pascolar
@Belbaton

@Lemanitron

Pursuant to this oath, can Marcus Antonius be masked as a deputy minister and given moderation over the Home Affairs and Home Affairs Headquarters subforums?

Also, what might I do to give someone edit permissions over the press release spreadsheet?

Back