Results: January 2019 General Election

Results: January 2019 General Election

ec_seal.png

The Election Commission has counted the votes in this General Election and now publishes these results, attesting they are true and correct.

6zMAeOq.png
GRREOtT.png
LsHQG1Q.png
VCMVpIc.png

JWT789P.png
vm4PUkS.png

@Pallaith has been elected Delegate and @Sil Dorsett Vice Delegate.

Voting will be opened shortly in a runoff election for Speaker between @Dinoium and @Artemis.

@Crushing Our Enemies has been re-elected Attorney General.

A detailed breakdown of votes and results can be found in this spreadsheet.

Election Commissioners: @Eluvatar, @Owenstacey

Congratulations to all who were elected and reelected. Also I would like to thank everyone who voted and ran this election. :)
I'm happy that i'll be able to go to a runoff election and while it'll be hard getting elected, we can pull through!

Thank you Owen and Elu for supervising this election.
Cheers! To a new term!

Commiserations to those elected. Oh, and congratulations too!

Congratulations on your election Pallaith, Sil Dorsett, and Crushing our Enemies; a qualified group indeed. Good luck to Dinoium and Artemis!

Congratulations to Palliath, Sil Dorsett, and COE on winning your elections!

To those who did not win the office that you sought, this election you made something special happen. A large turnout of voters, interesting campaigns, and ideas flourished. Even though you did not win, you still made an impact on the region and there is nothing to be down about in that regard.

To Wonderess, thank you for your service as Speaker and taking a chance on me to serve as your Deputy. It has been an honour and a pleasure to serve as a Deputy Speaker.

To Dinoium, congrats on making it to the runoff. I look forward to seeing the results of this vote and no matter what happens, I know the Regional Assembly will be in fine hands moving.

And finally, to all of my supporters during this race. Thank you. While I did not campaign hard for this position, the number of votes cast in my name truly humbled me and if elected I fully intend to make sure that your vote was not wasted.

Congratulations to everyone who ran and to those who were elected. This was a really nice election to see because there were so many qualified and interesting candidates :)

Congratulations to Delegate-elect Pallaith, Vice Delegate-elect Sil Dorsett and AG-elect Crushing Our Enemies. As I am bound by my oath and conscience, I pledge unwavering loyalty to our new constitutional government, without mental reservation or purpose of evasion. Long live The North Pacific! :tnp::tnp::tnp:

Back