Admin Requests

I would like to request that the moderator settings on the Election subforum be re-evaluated. I am currently able to moderate this (e.g. edit ballots) which is quite concerning. Only The Voting Booth, The Ballot Box, and The Polling Place accounts should have moderator permissions there.

Thanks!

I would like to request that the moderator settings on the Election subforum be re-evaluated. I am currently able to moderate this (e.g. edit ballots) which is quite concerning. Only The Voting Booth, The Ballot Box, and The Polling Place accounts should have moderator permissions there.

Thanks!

Sorted. Looks like the Elections subforum was inheriting permissions from The Agora, where the Delegate mask gets moderator powers. Revoked moderation from Delegate and granted to Polling Place and Ballot Box (Voting Booth already had it granted).

During the forum transfer, it seems my previous deleted account Zephyrkul was accredited to a null "Guest" user. However, all posts preceding the name change from Darcania to Zephyrkul are now attributed to a separate Darcania account: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/3268033/
This account matches my previous account down to the profile ID. However, I was unable to gain access to that account, since it seems none of my emails are associated with that account anymore.

During the forum transfer, it seems my previous deleted account Zephyrkul was accredited to a null "Guest" user. However, all posts preceding the name change from Darcania to Zephyrkul are now attributed to a separate Darcania account: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/3268033/
This account matches my previous account down to the profile ID. However, I was unable to gain access to that account, since it seems none of my emails are associated with that account anymore.
Are you for real?

Can I get forum masking to match my new status as Minister of Communications? My DMs are Dinoium and Arietti. Likewise, could Brendog be remasked such that he is no longer a Minister?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Could a public subforum be created within the Communications forum entitled 'Northern Broadcast Service?' Description: 'A public forum designed for scheduling broadcasts and drafting scripts for use in NBS.'

Verified and sorted

Hello Administration. I would like to have created in the Regional Assembly Sub-Forum a new sub-sub-forum along side the Private Halls, Voting Floor, and Residents' Lobby. This sub forum I would like named Programs of the Speaker's Office. The reason I want this to be created is because I am working on a program that will facilitate the deliberation of legislation that is not in itself a piece of legislation but is a program that shall be managed within the office. There is currently no space for this type of thing which is why I believe that a new folder is necessary. Thank you! Please ask me any questions either here or on Discord if need be.

May I be masked as Deputy Speaker?

Oaths of Office
Appointment

Done. Also remasked Prydania.

Done.
The following forumside embassies were closed by Malphe in the previous term but respawned during the forum transition. They should be sent back to the graveyard archive.

The Angirisian Empire (https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7204863/page-3#post-10173462)
The Galactic Order (https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7204863/page-3#post-10175534)
Kingdom of Alexandria (https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7204863/page-3#post-10177929)

Can you link the subforums/threads in question?

Hello Administration. I would like to have created in the Regional Assembly Sub-Forum a new sub-sub-forum along side the Private Halls, Voting Floor, and Residents' Lobby. This sub forum I would like named Programs of the Speaker's Office. The reason I want this to be created is because I am working on a program that will facilitate the deliberation of legislation that is not in itself a piece of legislation but is a program that shall be managed within the office. There is currently no space for this type of thing which is why I believe that a new folder is necessary. Thank you! Please ask me any questions either here or on Discord if need be.
Can you work up a more detailed explanation of this? Specifically, why can't the general RA discussion area or the speaker's private office be used for this sort of thing? Admin team will generally need to discuss new subforums requests I believe.

To fulfill my duty to the office of Speaker, I do declare the following:

It's not letting me quote your quote, but big list of remasks is done.

FunFan05, Independent Alignments, Paradox, and Natcha803 retain NPA masking. @Zaz please advise if this is correct.

Can you work up a more detailed explanation of this? Specifically, why can't the general RA discussion area or the speaker's private office be used for this sort of thing? Admin team will generally need to discuss new subforums requests I believe.

I am going to begin the program as a pinned thread on the main RA forum once I am ready to release it publicly. Then, you will have the ability to judge if it deserves the sub-forum or not given the program's function and difference from the remainder of the content in the RA forum. So, until then I will function without it because I do not want to spoil the "surprise" of the program's release.

I confirm that Funkadelia has been appointed Deputy AG, along with Dinoium (though Dinoium hasn't posted the oath yet.)

Also, I have determined that no purpose is served by the Complaint Docket subforum, since criminal complaints may be simply filed in the Office of Attorney General forum instead. I've archived the two threads it contained. Please delete or archive the empty forum, according to the admin team's preference.

Last edited:
Can my username be changed to Imaginary (or can you tell me how to do it if I can do it myself)? I made this account like a while ago, went inactive, and now go by other name and would like my forum account here to reflect that.

Can I get any and all ag related permissions and maskings I have be revoked, I just realized I can see the members' only part of its subforum.

Thanks,
Goy

Could a public subforum be created within the Communications forum entitled 'Northern Broadcast Service?' Description: 'A public forum designed for scheduling broadcasts and drafting scripts for use in NBS.'
Bumping this request. I would greatly appreciate it if an admin could create this subforum at their earliest convenience. Thanks!

Can Loz please be masked as Minister (of Defense), added to the NPA High Command group, given moderation powers over the NPA subforum, and added to the gov't spreadsheet?

While you're on the gov't spreadsheet, the Deputy Attorneys General section needs to be added back in to list Dinoium and Funkadelia.

Zaz's Minister masking should also be removed.

Thank you (Eras)! :P

This has been completed by Eras!

Last edited:
Posting this here because Loz hasn't yet. Could I and Quietdad have moderating powers over the North Pacific Army and Defense subforums, and access to the High Command subforum? Plus could Bobberino and Owenstacey have access to the high command subforum too? Context here, QD is Chief of Staff, I'm Deputy MoD and Bob+Owen are Adjutants who need access to the high com subforum for paperwork. You can ask Loz if you want to make sure he's good with this request, he is
Cheers

So an issue I seem to have is that my previous account, Kleon_Cuthlion, seems to have gotten by the devs of the forums. How I came across this is when I went to go log in it would always say wrong password. Also when I went to go redo my password it never sent a message to my primary email. How can I fix this

Back